Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Putin making his move.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Rube Reaper

Elite
This could escalate very quickly. Let's hope not!
I think we all agree that we dont want it to escalate but the war isnt over until Ukraine regains all their territory uncluding Crimea.

After that the UN can assess reparations on Russia to pay for the damage they causes with their illegal invasion. They can start with having governments seize Russian assets abroad and direct the funds and resources back to Ukraine.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I think we all agree that we dont want it to escalate but the war isnt over until Ukraine regains all their territory uncluding Crimea.

After that the UN can assess reparations on Russia to pay for the damage they causes with their illegal invasion. They can start with having governments seize Russian assets abroad and direct the funds and resources back to Ukraine.
They can take those assets and give back to us working taxpayers, since they stole it from us to begin with, faggit...Screenshot_20221003-143020.jpg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Stop fucking replying to it and it goes away
I really don't mind sometimes...
She's a terrible troll, but sometimes I'm genuinely curious as to how remarkably bad she can be at it...so I respond 🤣 plus, even though she's a straight, white male, her attempt to be a faggit of color can be amusing 😄

Top Bottom