Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Put a new top on the old Jeep today* what tasks have you all completed?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Bought this old beauty brand new with 70 miles on it in 2005. 218k miles in and the 3rd soft top installed. No more riding home in cold weather with no roof.

About 6 seltzers and 2 Oktoberfest beers in and enjoying beautiful SC weather (75 now. 48 later)

Cheers folks!

PXL_20221015_194056034.jpg

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Bought this old beauty brand new with 70 miles on it in 2005. 218k miles in and the 3rd soft top installed. No more riding home in cold weather with no roof.

About 6 seltzers and 2 Oktoberfest beers in and enjoying beautiful SC weather (75 now. 48 later)

Cheers folks!

View attachment 142616
Love the Jeep. Finally bought my first Wrangler in May. Rubicon 4xE. Have the pop top. I am not sure there is a better invention then convertible Wrangler.

Oh, see your tire cover, Go Noles!!

Cheers folks!

View attachment 142616
Is there a jeep thread on this, if not we could start one., or maybe this one could be it?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How you doing health wise? Been praying for you lately
Thanks dude. I had another plasma transfusion Tuesday. Doing better though. Legs pooped out Wed around 730pm. Got em back around 8pm. I've been working min 6hrs in the shop and made it 8 before they started shitting me. So they said getting stamina back could take 2 weeks or 2 years.
But I also got a med called
Zolecam (sp?). It is a nsaid that I believe is anti arthritis. Shit cleared up much elbows and hands. I can sleep longer than 4hrs now so that's nice too.
Thanks for asking and praying

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How you doing health wise? Been praying for you lately
Today I I mowed w the John derre. Wee eat everything.bood beef stroganoff at 630am. At not noow. Secret is a wite wine but lemon xest and shroom..
@weaponoffreedom
You cook early to let food cool to meld ond congeal.. soups and Chili Italians gravy or chowder is best aftert 48 hrs of 2 boils two cool downs. I don'tcmeasure I taste. Imold school. My grandma was fro Sicily. I was the youngest I learned more in a kitchen by 4yr than most ever. I love to cook. I grill and back too. I can make the best most moist cake you ever had any flavor. Pies I'm good. BBQ I'm b,+

Oler Ted

Elite
Thanks dude. I had another plasma transfusion Tuesday. Doing better though. Legs pooped out Wed around 730pm. Got em back around 8pm. I've been working min 6hrs in the shop and made it 8 before they started shitting me. So they said getting stamina back could take 2 weeks or 2 years.
But I also got a med called
Zolecam (sp?). It is a nsaid that I believe is anti arthritis. Shit cleared up much elbows and hands. I can sleep longer than 4hrs now so that's nice too.
Thanks for asking and praying
Your legs pooped?

theDane8106

Elite
Founder
Took the boy to the range for the first time, his 17th birthday. Sucker has a good eye. Wife (no pics) shot a gun for the first time as well, she cried after the first shot, the shear power surprised her. lol Got over it and comfortable quick and threw dozens of rounds down range. Good day.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Did some dishes and laundry today… wife and kids went to a bridal shower so I tried to help a bit around the house

Had the Bills/Chiefs game on in the background while I downloaded Skyrim on the switch. Played that a little bit and now settling down for another weeek

Top Bottom