Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PsyOp the Commies

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Bear with me here, this is a bit of a crazy person post. I’m trying to take an idea I saw somewhere and reframe it a bit. TLDR at the bottom.

I think the reality of the big battle we are facing comes down to the state versus God. The state wants to destroy the idea of God so individuals will be forced to fill the empty hole in their soul with the state. Carl Jung talked about this in one of his books called the Soul of Man or something like that.

So for simplicity let’s divide the entirety of this country between those that trust God first and those that trust the State first. I know this leaves out a chunk of the population, but it provides a much better jumping off point for fighting against their filth - and I feel that those that aren’t religious, but aren’t servants of the state could climb aboard with this perspective to shatter the communist world view.

The biggest problem that the servants of the state face is death. Death is handled much differently with the true children of God where death is actually a reward.

The idea is spreading awareness of terror management theory, and reminding the servants of the state that no matter what, the one guarentee they have in life is that they, their family and their friends, and their accomplishments will surely die.

TLDR: When you see one of these lunatics spreading crazy nonsense, you just gently remind them that the only reason they are spreading this nonsense is to distract themselves from the idea that they will surely die.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’m in OP. God is truly the overall factor. The Godless scum in this country can be happy in the physical world....I’m sure most aren’t happy....but they will find eternal damnation once they die.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I’m in OP. God is truly the overall factor. The Godless scum in this country can be happy in the physical world....I’m sure most aren’t happy....but they will find eternal damnation once they die.
It probably can be distilled down into a simple phrase or some kind of meme, but I think it’s a nice little psychological grenade to toss in their heads

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
Bear with me here, this is a bit of a crazy person post. I’m trying to take an idea I saw somewhere and reframe it a bit. TLDR at the bottom.

I think the reality of the big battle we are facing comes down to the state versus God. The state wants to destroy the idea of God so individuals will be forced to fill the empty hole in their soul with the state. Carl Jung talked about this in one of his books called the Soul of Man or something like that.

So for simplicity let’s divide the entirety of this country between those that trust God first and those that trust the State first. I know this leaves out a chunk of the population, but it provides a much better jumping off point for fighting against their filth - and I feel that those that aren’t religious, but aren’t servants of the state could climb aboard with this perspective to shatter the communist world view.

The biggest problem that the servants of the state face is death. Death is handled much differently with the true children of God where death is actually a reward.

The idea is spreading awareness of terror management theory, and reminding the servants of the state that no matter what, the one guarentee they have in life is that they, their family and their friends, and their accomplishments will surely die.

TLDR: When you see one of these lunatics spreading crazy nonsense, you just gently remind them that the only reason they are spreading this nonsense is to distract themselves from the idea that they will surely die.
I think there is something to this

As Jordan Peterson says it's a subset of the larger complexity problem not necessarily the root of cultural Marxism and user adoption of it

I think envy more than fear explains the average, unwitting marxist dope that is ubiquitous in society

You couple underlying insecurity with non stop propaganda on all fronts and here we are

In my opinion belief in God and afterlife are critical for obvious reasons. One of them being, comforming to the social mores isn't an automatic for the believer, especially should they violate the moral codes sourced in their faith

As a believer, my primary goal isn't just survival or furthering my time here. There is a point in which between my soul, my dignity and my life on Earth I will choose the former

This is a real source of self respect and courage I hope we don't have to tap into

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
1615681034052.jpeg
This is fairly easy to understand. If the state fills any of the needs in the bottom the individual is deprived of the middle needs that come through working for the bottom needs. The middle needs have increasingly been replaced by the state, media, social media, etc, culminating in the destruction of the family and denying those individuals self actualization.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

As Jordan Peterson he says it's a subset of the larger complexity problem not necessarily the root of cultural Marxism and user adoption of it

I think envy more than fear explains the average, unwitting marxist dope that is ubiquitous in society

You couple underlying insecurity with non stop propaganda on all fronts and here we are

In my opinion belief in God and afterlife are critical for obvious reasons. One of them being, comforming to the social mores isn't an automatic for the believer, especially should they violate the moral codes sourced in their faith

As a believer, my primary goal isn't just survival or furthering my time here. There is a point in which between my soul, my dignity and my life on Earth I will choose the former

This is a real source of self respect and courage I hope we don't have to tap into
Bingo.

The Christians in China are often asked why the CCP fears them so much, thus the persecution thrown their way.

Their response:

If the CCP says, "do this, or we will take your home." Our response is "we already gave our home to God."

If the CCP says "do this, or we will take your children." Our response is "we already gave our children to God."

If the CCP says "do this, or we will take your life." Our response is "we already gave our life to Jesus."

Highlighting mortality is a strong way to get people to actually ask the fundamental questions any worldview must answer:

1. How did we get here (origin)
  2. Why are we here (meaning)
  3. How do we know difference between good/evil (morality)
  4. Where are we going (destiny)

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

As Jordan Peterson says it's a subset of the larger complexity problem not necessarily the root of cultural Marxism and user adoption of it

Bingo.

The Christians in China are often asked why the CCP fears them so much, thus the persecution thrown their way.

Their response:

If the CCP says, "do this, or we will take your home." Our response is "we already gave our home to God."

If the CCP says "do this, or we will take your children." Our response is "we already gave our children to God."

If the CCP says "do this, or we will take your life." Our response is "we already gave our life to Jesus."

Highlighting mortality is a strong way to get people to actually ask the fundamental questions any worldview must answer:

1. How did we get here (origin)
  2. Why are we here (meaning)
  3. How do we know difference between good/evil (morality)
  4. Where are we going (destiny)
So now how do we get the message out and get the idea to become viral?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We should meme it around tax season.

Things you can count on. Death & taxes.

You know where to file.

Do you know where you are going?
I feel like leaning on the science of terror management theory can help seed the message.

“Hey bud, I really don’t have anything against you. I just got done studying terror management theory and realize that you act and think the way you do because you are trying to cope with the thought of dying.”

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Top Bottom