Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Psaki admits who's really running the country

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I doubt Obama wants any part of this shit show. Joe probably dementia-dials Obama, and he just answers, sets the phone down, and walks away. Meanwhile Joe dodders on about pudding and the smell of kids' hair, until a Secret Service agent eventually finds where he has wandered off to and puts him to bed.

Sikness23245

Elite
I doubt Obama wants any part of this shit show. Joe probably dementia-dials Obama, and he just answers, sets the phone down, and walks away. Meanwhile Joe dodders on about pudding and the smell of kids' hair, until a Secret Service agent eventually finds where he has wandered off to and puts him to bed.

I think you'd be mistaken. Obama wants nothing more than to do to Trump what Trump tried to do to him: erase his legacy. Plus he wants to see his own legacy not only restored, but advanced.

Obama is maybe the biggest Narcissist to ever be president and that’s saying something. He is more than willing to be involved and I can assure you he was in the loop with Covid and the plan to steal the election.

Top Bottom