Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PS5 and Xbox Series X'ers

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
How are you liking the new systems so far and what games have you been playing? I just got my PS5 a week ago and I'm finishing up all the games I never finished before my external hard drive fried on my ps4 which had all my games saved on it. So the only game I've even played so far on my PS5 is HZD. I'm about to finish it so then I'll probably move onto GoT which was the game I was playing when I fried the hard drive. I haven't even thought about purchasing any new games yet. What are some reviews on CyberPunk now that people have had some more time to play it?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I still can't find a place to buy a PS5. I've stopped the Que and Wal-Mart rushes. Just a waste of fucking time.
It really sucks, same boat here but the reseller market has crashed so shouldn't have to fight with those as much now

Gators300

Savage Daemon
Founder
Been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising on my PS5 and it's great. Highly recommended if you like Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The PS5 controller is superior in every way to the PS4 one for sure. Have a Series X but haven't set it up yet, unfortunately.

Top Bottom