Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

profile pictures for this site or avatars or whatever you call them

GreenNewMe

Poster
i think i need to change my profile picture on here to something new i have seen several other people changing their profile pictures and i like the newness of it all and i think the pictures you are all changing to are really cool and fresh and i want to do the same thing but i also really like the picture i have now but maybe i can find something similar that has the same feel or i dont nkow maybe i go for something entirely new or something im not sure do any of you have any thoughts

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
i think i need to change my profile picture on here to something new i have seen several other people changing their profile pictures and i like the newness of it all and i think the pictures you are all changing to are really cool and fresh and i want to do the same thing but i also really like the picture i have now but maybe i can find something similar that has the same feel or i dont nkow maybe i go for something entirely new or something im not sure do any of you have any thoughts
No one cares fagit. Just pick something

Jtrain80

Legendary

How about some boobs?

GreenNewMe

Poster
I’m poking fun. Not trying to be a jerk. You’re alright in my book.
i think you are alright too i like you thanks for your comments

Use a Clemson Paul. So we know where you stand.
i dont know what a clemson paul is but i could google it i think thanks for the suggestion

How about some boobs?
i could use boobs but i dont want to objectify women i mean i like looking at them but i would have to have the womans permission or something maybe ill think about it thank you for the suggestion

I think he should use this one

View attachment 133821
i dont know who this is but i like that expression thats pretty funny maybe i can use this one i do like it a lot thank you for the suggestion

Jtrain80

Legendary
i think you are alright too i like you thanks for your comments

i dont know what a clemson paul is but i could google it i think thanks for the suggestion

i could use boobs but i dont want to objectify women i mean i like looking at them but i would have to have the womans permission or something maybe ill think about it thank you for the suggestion

i dont know who this is but i like that expression thats pretty funny maybe i can use this one i do like it a lot thank you for the suggestion

okay so i couldnt decide on one so i took all o fyour suggestions for now so maybe later i will settle on one but im so grateful for you guys helping out i wanted to use them all also there is a secret joke in there can you find it

A gentleman and a scholar. We might be a bunch if uneducated rubes, but we all know a boobie is bird.

Oh wait... half the board is an engineer.

How old are you?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Not me! I had a really fucked life & all I ever wanted was a family. I love my spawns. I love being a mother of 4 & now a mawmaw of 5. There isn't anything in this world quite like your grandkids screaming your name when they see you & running to you.
Fook yah! Happy for you, and anyone else that happily has chrirldren lol...just glad I don't 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom