Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prison Planet Theory - All Aspects of It.

I don’t take much stock into purveyors of self help. The answer for me was always right in front of me or even inside me.
You are a wise person, as this is one of the universal truths of the world. Once this is realized, the sky is the limit. I too share this discovery. SKOL!

Goldhedge

Legendary
I'm a bit late to this party.

So here's what my journey through space and time has revealed...

Woodrow Wilson
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

With Woodrow's comment above in mind, I recently discovered this historically cited research by Will Zoll - Prussia Gate.

He's done a proper deep dive into things I've never considered and has laid them out in short reads below.

The Table of Contents is below this summary. I posted only part of the summary, so click on the link below to get the essence of the whole. Then check out the ToC for the rest. It's a continually growing saga in progress he continually documents.

Considering what we know about the elite and their pedophile ways and adrenochrome harvesting from children it sheds some light on the 'why' politicians seem to decide on policies that are destroying our world. Epstein's Island, Ghislaine Maxwell, NXVIM, et al are but tools in the hands of the elite. The recent Sound of Freedom movie plays a key role in exposing the underbelly. That the "usual media suspects" came out hard against the movie instead of supporting it only adds fuel to the fire.

Summary​

#PRUSSIAGATE​

WILL ZOLL
NOV 4, 2021

An invisible hand sits behind humanity, exerting control over the human will. This hidden virus scours the earth, looking for hosts who will adopt its ideology, and wage war against dissenters.

You cannot leave a captivity that you cannot see.

Prussian ideology is this captivity. The awakening is seeing this invisible enemy, knowing its patterns, recognizing how we engage with it and understanding its ultimate end-game. Revealing the hidden enemy, is how humanity defeats the hidden enemy.

Understanding the ancient Prussian playbook shines unwanted light upon this tyrannical insurgent. This is the road to true freedom.

This is #PrussiaGate.

The #PrussiaGate papers are revealing when and how the most formidable army on earth [appeared] to fade away, but really just became invisible. This was the key to their transition from localized wars to complete world domination. To do this successfully, they would need to control intelligence agencies and media, but they also selected to use central banks, debt and large corporations to control the people. In this way, the US was essentially the “head of the snake”, although the influence was world-wide.

In terms of really understanding this ‘invisible hand’, the 2016 US election would prove to be a turning point for the entire world. Humanity received a four-year lesson in how the media deceive and how intelligence agencies were infiltrated.

Table of Contents​

"Prussia is not a nation with an army, but an army that controls nations", comte de Mirabeau

Summary

The Story

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump Different from the Rest?

The Power of the Prussian Micropenis

Prince of Orange, Germany and World Domination

The Eye of Providence

Prussian Religious Edict of 1788

The Prussian Pontiff

Saudi Arabia, Prussia, Wars and Modern Banking

Globalist Families: Evidence of Prussian Control?

Espionage

Could we be subject to the next Prussian Deception?

Marburg: The Four Horsemen, the Marburg Files, Snow White and Revolution – A Prussian Dream

The Prussian Origins of Modern Education

The Prussian Origins of Marxism

Prussian Weaponized Philosophy

The Prussian Origins of Skull and Bones

The Prussian Origins of the U.S. Federal Reichsbank

Hegel, War, the Owl and the Slaves of Bohemia

Not Since 1917
The ReichsWEF
Evolution of Slavery
An Ode to the Prussian Pickle
Beavers, Foxes and Propagandists

ReichsWEF ‘23: Death Squared

Havens, Horse Heads and Hermann

Urania

QuanChi

Elite
I'm a bit late to this party.

So here's what my journey through space and time has revealed...

Woodrow Wilson
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
― Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom

With Woodrow's comment above in mind, I recently discovered this historically cited research by Will Zoll - Prussia Gate.

He's done a proper deep dive into things I've never considered and has laid them out in short reads below.

The Table of Contents is below this summary. I posted only part of the summary, so click on the link below to get the essence of the whole. Then check out the ToC for the rest. It's a continually growing saga in progress he continually documents.

Considering what we know about the elite and their pedophile ways and adrenochrome harvesting from children it sheds some light on the 'why' politicians seem to decide on policies that are destroying our world. Epstein's Island, Ghislaine Maxwell, NXVIM, et al are but tools in the hands of the elite. The recent Sound of Freedom movie plays a key role in exposing the underbelly. That the "usual media suspects" came out hard against the movie instead of supporting it only adds fuel to the fire.

Summary​

#PRUSSIAGATE​

WILL ZOLL
NOV 4, 2021

An invisible hand sits behind humanity, exerting control over the human will. This hidden virus scours the earth, looking for hosts who will adopt its ideology, and wage war against dissenters.

You cannot leave a captivity that you cannot see.

Prussian ideology is this captivity. The awakening is seeing this invisible enemy, knowing its patterns, recognizing how we engage with it and understanding its ultimate end-game. Revealing the hidden enemy, is how humanity defeats the hidden enemy.

Understanding the ancient Prussian playbook shines unwanted light upon this tyrannical insurgent. This is the road to true freedom.

This is #PrussiaGate.

The #PrussiaGate papers are revealing when and how the most formidable army on earth [appeared] to fade away, but really just became invisible. This was the key to their transition from localized wars to complete world domination. To do this successfully, they would need to control intelligence agencies and media, but they also selected to use central banks, debt and large corporations to control the people. In this way, the US was essentially the “head of the snake”, although the influence was world-wide.

In terms of really understanding this ‘invisible hand’, the 2016 US election would prove to be a turning point for the entire world. Humanity received a four-year lesson in how the media deceive and how intelligence agencies were infiltrated.

Table of Contents​

"Prussia is not a nation with an army, but an army that controls nations", comte de Mirabeau

Summary

The Story

How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump Different from the Rest?

The Power of the Prussian Micropenis

Prince of Orange, Germany and World Domination

The Eye of Providence

Prussian Religious Edict of 1788

The Prussian Pontiff

Saudi Arabia, Prussia, Wars and Modern Banking

Globalist Families: Evidence of Prussian Control?

Espionage

Could we be subject to the next Prussian Deception?

Marburg: The Four Horsemen, the Marburg Files, Snow White and Revolution – A Prussian Dream

The Prussian Origins of Modern Education

The Prussian Origins of Marxism

Prussian Weaponized Philosophy

The Prussian Origins of Skull and Bones

The Prussian Origins of the U.S. Federal Reichsbank

Hegel, War, the Owl and the Slaves of Bohemia

Not Since 1917
The ReichsWEF
Evolution of Slavery
An Ode to the Prussian Pickle
Beavers, Foxes and Propagandists

ReichsWEF ‘23: Death Squared

Havens, Horse Heads and Hermann

Urania
The joy that I get when thinking about this hidden power is that every single one of them will die just like I will

Top Bottom