Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prison Planet Theory - All Aspects of It.

Ponder

Poster
When I think of 'Prison Planet Theory' I think of all the takes I have ever encountered online and how it relates to my own human experience. When I say human, I do not mean to imply, just an alien theme, although that is one of the many takes to the prison planet narrative. It was first the 'Zeitgeist Series' : a six hour documentary split across 3 films available on YouTube that really opened my eyes. It deals with many aspects of mass control. Primarily relgion, politics, economy and all manner of social constructs throughout the worlds societies as a whole. Moreover how those narratives throughout time have all piggybacked off the other with the main agenda to each own and control. Ownership seems to be a big deal. How it is that people are owned just like land, houses and cars. 'Agreements' a big theme as well. How it is that we are all brainwashed into accepting ideals that we do not really understand. How it is that people are used to self manage other groups. How other groups are used to divide and control. People become worshipers without attending church - How secular society is just as prone to the same control mechanisms as those they accuse of being in cults.

I mean there was just so much in that six hour series and for me it hit on all counts. I watch all three docos three times over. I did not appreciate the background music nor agree with everything but I was still amazed at was I was hearing. I told a friend about it who also opened up where we both talked for months about the implications of that documentary. Sad to say that friend of mine has since been dragged back into the politics with regard to business and ideals. We still talk about it from time to time but when the NEWS hits with reports on financial issues and world events ... I see exactly what that film warns of in my friend during such times. He is a very good friend ... my best friend in fact. I only mention this because it kind of shows me just how powerful the whole deception management is. Just how much control this mechanism has over even those who have said to of woken up. In that light it's a slippery slope with a gravity well pulling many back in.
______

I continued searching whatever info came to light. Mostly just random stuff online. What's this rabbit hole everyone is talking about? So many saying don't go down there? You will go insane if you do! Hmmm - Anyways I kind of ventured into it without really knowing. It's taken well over 15 years. Basically I would say I out grew the self help genre from the previous 10 years. Like I made it work really well for me - BUT - I was already a master of it. I always have done good doing the things I enjoy. Most of what people were calling secrets where not secrets to me. The more I started hearing the term secret the more I started thinking how people market their stuff to sell. So it was that all the motivational mumbo jumbo started to fall short ... very short. I found it extremely plastic. It reminded my of my upbringing in the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements way before online was a thing. I understood well how that game was played and all this online fluff with motivational books and secrets was very much the same. Then comes The Law of One!

FFS - here we fucking go again. No offense if your into it. I mean like I understand most of it - BUT - the amount of focus on manifesting status and $$$ plays right back into the fallibility of the human condition. It was at this point I was starting to get very frustrated with it all. The same old Blaming & Shaming I had grown up with among the many different churches in my youth were all very much present within all the podcasts I had heard. Mostly blaming the individual if they were not succeeding. Those individuals needed to open up more and connect with source. A bit like when you get sick - you did something wrong. It's a bit more complex of course but over all this tangent of the LAW OF ONE is as much a gathering tool for any would be shepherded to gather a flock. David Wilcock has invented his own relgion using the LAW OF ONE as the basis for his new age congregation - that and politics with a touch of blue avian narratives. AKA Corey Goode.
_________

Now I might up rocked a few boats with my own take with the last few name drops and I apologize if that is the case. In terms of Prison Planet Theory, the amount of spin, confusion and outright deception is indeed: insane! At least if one is doing their best to remain objective yet having been subject on all fronts.

I know this is a long post - which is why I made my own thread. It is very complex stuff. I have barely touched on my background but it's worth keeping in mind that our own experiences are what gives us the perceptive from which to see. My background to keep it universal involves a LOT of rejection where most I once knew opted out. RIP. I am as byproduct of this society as you can get. I am on a number of government funded schemes all of which are now 'centralized' that deal in giving non-contributors labels that absolve any responsibility of society. I've been entrenched in that part of the system all my life. It takes more than some set of rules written in a book for me to beleive. I guess the take away in this paragraph is that I have learned not to beleive in anything but always question everything. For some this is a no brainer ... but more me it is the essence of my being. I was literally born this way. One of my labels now is Autistic - but its not as simple as that. I have many labels which I do not identify as me.

The mainstay of all my rejection is being simple. Not knowing when people are hating in me or not knowing how to lie when others don't want to hear the truth ... although I would not even know I was telling as much. People hated/hate me so bad for that. I guess is not so bad now as although a very slow learner ... in my own corruption I have eventually taken on the same traits as others when it comes to fear, bitterness and hated as well. It's just that those feelings don't sit well with me - of course they don't with most people ... yet it does seem the driving force of our day. I've raged all out ... it's kind of boring when not destructive. Thing is ... I've got some kind of special sense despite most thinking it's retarded. That is what I use when I am gauging my way through the immense field of BS that we have online today.

Righto ... that's my retarded powers out of the way.

So by the time I have overcome the previous childhood exorcisms - lol (true that) courtesy of one or two Jesus Camps and a white tent televised session here and there ... a few decades later I have to put up with these light workers all sings their songs. Light worker me this, light worker me that. No offence of course. Where to next?

Cameron Day's 'Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker'

I got onto that article after taking in with my retarded sponge powers as much as I could on OBEs. I'll get into that in a minute.

But WOW -enter the Demiurge. WTF is this? Woe ... OK ... so this guy seems to have a bias but who does not. I'll give him a read and then read it again ... then one more time like I did with the Zeitgeist Docos. I travel around the net a bit more to re-read self professed lightworkers with a new light. I open my mouth with a new tact after having read this new tact but instantly banned. This begins a new theme for me ... as the more I learn ... the more I seem to get banned. Sigh.

I guess you could say this is when I soon started hearing more about Gnosticism. I understand the varying takes and how many consider the other as tainted and so on. By this stage I was learning about Reptilians, Grey Aliens, Abductions, Sole Contracts - Breaking Agreements - Sign Up Here & Buy This Book. Going backwards and forwards between Constructs/Structures of the Mind to Physical Manifestations intertwined and rehashed in so many different narratives proposing mythological and reality was starting to fuck with me mind. I was using text to speech to reabsorb each take over and over where in the end I took a break by way of opening up to a more spiritual take. Less sci/fi induced entertainment that was doing more harm the good I settled down with mindfulness.

Ponder

Poster
ENTER ECKHART TOLLE - I smile to think how many Christians proposed that he was the 'Anti-Christ' - I think I shall give this guy a listen. The Power of Now! Ok this sounds good ... A New Earth - OK ... yea yea ... So I took in his teachings and went on the band wagon for a while ... I learned a lot about disconnecting from false identities which went well along with what I learned from the Zeitgeist series. This mindfulness stuff at such a level was doing me a lot more good than say Corey Goode. I was actually able to connect with a lot more of what Eckhart was saying. Although his talks were not so much about characters and plots in the psychical world - the dynamics he spoke about felt more real. Just like how I did not appreciate the background music and some facets with the zeitgeist series, I was not Intune with with Eckhart's TV audience. The Oprah Winfrey Audience / Production genre carried with it an falsehood air in much the same way the Charismatic and Pentecostal churches gave off. I sense this a little bit with how Eckhart Tolle was being promoted - BUT - his message seemed re remain unaffected and even though just another squeak clean audience - I did sense that his contribution compared to Oprah Winfrey was much much more wholesome. I understand why so many see him as the antichrist.

Jon Kabat zinn is another guy I did well on re mindfulness but Eckhart seemed to reveal more 'secrets' ... lol ... although he rarely used the word secret and I respected him all the more for it.

So it was that I would eventually swing between the spiritual aspects of mindfulness and then start dabbling in ... wait for it ... secrets.... SHHHHHH ZZZZzzzz

Discerning between entertainment, marketing and the like to gleaning snippets of useful information was getting easier for me. I kept listening to the guy about OBEs, Lizards and Mass Human enslavement, I joined Gaia Tv by this time but just had to give it up out of sheer laughter ... although a little disappointed as I was hoping for something more real. I briefly touched on several more religions and then started taking in some intellectual guy talking about his experiences with DMT. I just can't remember his name ... I beleive he is dead now. I like him too. He had a very distinctive voice. McCain? Mc something??? I moved from him onto Alan Wats who I listened to even more. Many of these lectures required me to listen to over again months’ part where I would learn something more through the process of evolution.

Throughout all this taking in over the years through such a diverse range of information was a learning in how to open up and receive as well as has to detach and move on. The seeking without seeking kind of thing ... yadda yadda.

So it is that I have finally worn myself out with this post. It is evening. I generally am a morning person. none the less I am satisfied with this opening. I don't do BS well but obviously open to learning from many sources. I think is good to hear people out that are often branded as BS. I do not not the masses ... I do not follow them. I do not do what it popular. Whilst I am a prisoner to this world out my front door, I don't care what people think of me.

I am sorry I had to give so much background but I think it helps when engaging with others on such deep topics. I'm not into twitter and don't know how. When it comes to text and self-expression in a space I don't feel threatened, I tend to just open up and say how I feel. I admitted to being byproduct of this society. I don't mind admitting that I have bunkered down in a few mental health forums but that kind of plays into the title of this thread in one way or another. It's an epidemic to be sure, however such things hit the conveyor belt as no more than another opportunity to further exploit.

I'm kind of over it all. This morning I tried to help someone going into mediation re family court. I took the time to write a well thought out post explaining my experience as being self-represented having won custody of my son and also my wife being a Justice of the Peace and also winning custody of our grandson (our daughter lives with us) - I gave good advice on how to handle the process in a respectful manner. My post was taken down without reason other than to say it was either Spam or Abusive. I was not contacted in any way to explain what it was that was wrong about my post. After racking my brain ... about what was wrong with my post ... It made me think just how controlling maybe of these forums be. Government ones are definitely the worse. Full on agenda and bias to the max. The puppets and sheep ... Sigh ...

Anyways ... that's a wrap. So it is that I have started in here. Once again I can appreciate others who have a completely different take. I am not even sure what mine is or even if I need one. It's one thing to read another’s text - but just as beneficial if not more to write your own - without the need to sell books.

Until next post.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn @Ponder thanks for taking the time to open up. Side note: The Power of Now was one of a few books that have had a greatly positive impact on my life and perspective.

Jumping straight into the deep end, I have spent a lot of time studying what is considered "the Mysteries" or the "Secret Teachings". Searching used bookstores for obscure books on mysticism and esotericism is now my favorite thing to do. I have several books that are considered rare, and several others that very few are aware of the existence of, but I found that they can be reproduced by a printer in India.

It all began about 7-8 years ago when I was on a business trip in Boston. It was my first time in Boston and I extended the stay a bit to explore around town. There was a used book store next to the hotel I was in and they had a sale going on outside (this is before my obscure book obsession hit, but what started the entire thing). I came across a book called "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall. It looked interesting and was only a couple bucks so I grabbed it (later I found out that the version I purchased was worth several hundred).

I started reading it, and at first it was EXTREMELY dry. The book began by walking through the philosophers through the ages, and I was wondering why a book on secret teachings cared about providing a lineage of philosophers, but somehow I powered through to the meat. All of the sudden I was reading about Atlantis and Thoth Hermes Trismegistus, my mind started to explode as an entire new universe was revealed to me. As much of a fairy tale these topics may seem, they are presented in this book from almost a mythological perspective, but also from a perspective of how REAL of an impact these concepts have had on human development and the philosophers through the years. What the book was trying to present is that these ideas were what gave birth to science and religion, but also held plenty of weight on their on.

Once I finished that book, I had to have more. I spent years trying to solve the riddle of the Philosopher's Stone that turns base metals into gold. I think I have gotten to a point where (I believe) I am very much circling the answer to the riddle, but at the same time I also have had a change in my level of obsession with the topic. It has been an incredible mental exercise and journey, and very enlightening, but now I almost chuckle with a different perspective on the whole thing.

So this is what I present as my introduction to before (hopefully) more detailed discussion begins. I am the humble custodian of this forum, so have no concern of censorship of ideas here. You might have haters or trolls or absolutists jump in the thread but just brush them off if they don't seem to really want to have a discussion. Most on this board are good people, but many can have a very sharp and sarcastic (and seemingly degrading) sense of humor, developed after years of having to live in the sham that is modern society.

Also, I too have the retard powers. I do my best not to reveal my power level, but sometimes it accidently seeps out

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Once you see you cannot unsee. The ruse so complete that most will never see or even bother looking. Hard to navigate at first but once the veil is lifted it is as if you alone have been given the keys to the city. I don’t take much stock into purveyors of self help. The answer for me was always right in front of me or even inside me. My struggle with this truth was what almost destroyed me. Once I realized this battle inside was induced by outside noise and influence I was able to turn it off and focus on that simple truth. Quite liberating. SKOL and keep posting.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I think of 'Prison Planet Theory' I think of all the takes I have ever encountered online and how it relates to my own human experience. When I say human, I do not mean to imply, just an alien theme, although that is one of the many takes to the prison planet narrative. It was first the 'Zeitgeist Series' : a six hour documentary split across 3 films available on YouTube that really opened my eyes. It deals with many aspects of mass control. Primarily relgion, politics, economy and all manner of social constructs throughout the worlds societies as a whole. Moreover how those narratives throughout time have all piggybacked off the other with the main agenda to each own and control. Ownership seems to be a big deal. How it is that people are owned just like land, houses and cars. 'Agreements' a big theme as well. How it is that we are all brainwashed into accepting ideals that we do not really understand. How it is that people are used to self manage other groups. How other groups are used to divide and control. People become worshipers without attending church - How secular society is just as prone to the same control mechanisms as those they accuse of being in cults.

I mean there was just so much in that six hour series and for me it hit on all counts. I watch all three docos three times over. I did not appreciate the background music nor agree with everything but I was still amazed at was I was hearing. I told a friend about it who also opened up where we both talked for months about the implications of that documentary. Sad to say that friend of mine has since been dragged back into the politics with regard to business and ideals. We still talk about it from time to time but when the NEWS hits with reports on financial issues and world events ... I see exactly what that film warns of in my friend during such times. He is a very good friend ... my best friend in fact. I only mention this because it kind of shows me just how powerful the whole deception management is. Just how much control this mechanism has over even those who have said to of woken up. In that light it's a slippery slope with a gravity well pulling many back in.
______

I continued searching whatever info came to light. Mostly just random stuff online. What's this rabbit hole everyone is talking about? So many saying don't go down there? You will go insane if you do! Hmmm - Anyways I kind of ventured into it without really knowing. It's taken well over 15 years. Basically I would say I out grew the self help genre from the previous 10 years. Like I made it work really well for me - BUT - I was already a master of it. I always have done good doing the things I enjoy. Most of what people were calling secrets where not secrets to me. The more I started hearing the term secret the more I started thinking how people market their stuff to sell. So it was that all the motivational mumbo jumbo started to fall short ... very short. I found it extremely plastic. It reminded my of my upbringing in the Pentecostal and Charismatic movements way before online was a thing. I understood well how that game was played and all this online fluff with motivational books and secrets was very much the same. Then comes The Law of One!

FFS - here we fucking go again. No offense if your into it. I mean like I understand most of it - BUT - the amount of focus on manifesting status and $$$ plays right back into the fallibility of the human condition. It was at this point I was starting to get very frustrated with it all. The same old Blaming & Shaming I had grown up with among the many different churches in my youth were all very much present within all the podcasts I had heard. Mostly blaming the individual if they were not succeeding. Those individuals needed to open up more and connect with source. A bit like when you get sick - you did something wrong. It's a bit more complex of course but over all this tangent of the LAW OF ONE is as much a gathering tool for any would be shepherded to gather a flock. David Wilcock has invented his own relgion using the LAW OF ONE as the basis for his new age congregation - that and politics with a touch of blue avian narratives. AKA Corey Goode.
_________

Now I might up rocked a few boats with my own take with the last few name drops and I apologize if that is the case. In terms of Prison Planet Theory, the amount of spin, confusion and outright deception is indeed: insane! At least if one is doing their best to remain objective yet having been subject on all fronts.

I know this is a long post - which is why I made my own thread. It is very complex stuff. I have barely touched on my background but it's worth keeping in mind that our own experiences are what gives us the perceptive from which to see. My background to keep it universal involves a LOT of rejection where most I once knew opted out. RIP. I am as byproduct of this society as you can get. I am on a number of government funded schemes all of which are now 'centralized' that deal in giving non-contributors labels that absolve any responsibility of society. I've been entrenched in that part of the system all my life. It takes more than some set of rules written in a book for me to beleive. I guess the take away in this paragraph is that I have learned not to beleive in anything but always question everything. For some this is a no brainer ... but more me it is the essence of my being. I was literally born this way. One of my labels now is Autistic - but its not as simple as that. I have many labels which I do not identify as me.

The mainstay of all my rejection is being simple. Not knowing when people are hating in me or not knowing how to lie when others don't want to hear the truth ... although I would not even know I was telling as much. People hated/hate me so bad for that. I guess is not so bad now as although a very slow learner ... in my own corruption I have eventually taken on the same traits as others when it comes to fear, bitterness and hated as well. It's just that those feelings don't sit well with me - of course they don't with most people ... yet it does seem the driving force of our day. I've raged all out ... it's kind of boring when not destructive. Thing is ... I've got some kind of special sense despite most thinking it's retarded. That is what I use when I am gauging my way through the immense field of BS that we have online today.

Righto ... that's my retarded powers out of the way.

So by the time I have overcome the previous childhood exorcisms - lol (true that) courtesy of one or two Jesus Camps and a white tent televised session here and there ... a few decades later I have to put up with these light workers all sings their songs. Light worker me this, light worker me that. No offence of course. Where to next?

Cameron Day's 'Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker'

I got onto that article after taking in with my retarded sponge powers as much as I could on OBEs. I'll get into that in a minute.

But WOW -enter the Demiurge. WTF is this? Woe ... OK ... so this guy seems to have a bias but who does not. I'll give him a read and then read it again ... then one more time like I did with the Zeitgeist Docos. I travel around the net a bit more to re-read self professed lightworkers with a new light. I open my mouth with a new tact after having read this new tact but instantly banned. This begins a new theme for me ... as the more I learn ... the more I seem to get banned. Sigh.

I guess you could say this is when I soon started hearing more about Gnosticism. I understand the varying takes and how many consider the other as tainted and so on. By this stage I was learning about Reptilians, Grey Aliens, Abductions, Sole Contracts - Breaking Agreements - Sign Up Here & Buy This Book. Going backwards and forwards between Constructs/Structures of the Mind to Physical Manifestations intertwined and rehashed in so many different narratives proposing mythological and reality was starting to fuck with me mind. I was using text to speech to reabsorb each take over and over where in the end I took a break by way of opening up to a more spiritual take. Less sci/fi induced entertainment that was doing more harm the good I settled down with mindfulness.
No one is reading all that dude

Ponder

Poster
Well received @Croot_Overlord and thanks to others also showing support. I understand that this is a public forum and as such appreciate your encouragement which goes a long way in helping me to be accepting of whatever comes. Let's just focus on what resonates. Words are a powerful and complex tool. The only reason I am hear is because of one or your members that took the time to read and respect me whilst I was somewhat being misunderstood in another place. Thank you @Curious Friend.

Now looking at the Audio Book - Prometheus Rising. Thanks again Croot. Is it OK to call you Croot? Like I don't want to be reading in the cells or anything. :D You let me know and I'll go with whatever you like.

EDIT - I read your insight re getting the right book ... how's this one look?

Last edited:

Ponder

Poster
----- Book Purchased! -----
Purchased.jpg

I read and watched a couple of reviews. This review here → Corey Anton: Prometheus Rising (Robert Anton Wilson) I found to be an excellent one.

"What the thinker thinks, the prover proves."

Rings loud regarding the workings of perception management to me. It will be good to hear another take on programming like so. I see so many people citing books like it is gospel which makes me think what the reader reads, the prover proves. Think Robots Reading. Context that comes to mind is influencing. I've watched a few YouTube videos were people say they refuse to read certain books for fear of polluting the waters. But I would think is that not a reflection of one's own inability? I guess that is fear enough. But then again ... it could be a ploy to warn/scare their 'followers' off.

Topics include: social psychology, transhumanism, chemical mediation, Jung & Freud + Leary’s work on neurological circuitry, mysticism, Korzybski 's time binding / general semantics all integrated and much much more. WOW! Lessons on how humans robots are made ...

I briefly read up on most of those categories/terms - here I hyper link them as the pages are still open. Just go back and hover over the words. The only one I missed was the name given to *******'s mysticism. Here is the → Time Stamp. Can you make out that reference/name? 'Jurdeps?'

My tablet is fully charged now so I think I am set to start reading.

What's any of this got to do with Prison Planet Theory?
For me it's more about the programming. Whilst some people may read into these knowing's to influence others, I just like understanding how it works so I can better unlearn. In context with title of this thread one may say escape! I'm second guessing my title but I think I can make it work.

The Ignore Feature!
Whilst I welcome others to join in - as members have already done. I am unable to make short posts on this topic. When I open up, I need to feel I can freestyle and just let it all out. No offense but I have started clipping the tree by using the ignore feature. Just know I'm putting out my filters. Whilst I don't mind joking about and will have a good laugh will well meaning members - I will clear my screen from those less able ones. Ones who only thrive on criticizing and demeaning others. You were right to warn me about inevitability. I find those energies more disruptive than reading other peoples books. I generally review books thoroughly to ensure I am not wasting my time. That's about it. This acklodgment is enough as a once off and something I consider my stand. Confidence is hard enough to sustain in this world - I won't be putting up with said BS. I'm glad this forum has the ignore feature and that I am supported to use it.

For those here waiting on the overlords:
In the mean time ... this is another character I used to watch. (sometimes still do but a lot less now) Again I am a grain of salt guy; so to speak. I often find those who get the least views to be some of the most interesting people.

Point is - just like in the Alex Jones clips Moose posted above - Does it really matter where people get this stuff from. I think now of the book I am now about to read after checking the reviews:

If you like the fascination and want to be entertained whilst maybe picking up a few things - this is his other channel - just type in Prison Planet for the alien stuff.

Fascination attracts people looking for the shortcuts - wins every time, but that does not mean some of the information to be had from said drama plays is not helpful in the knowing. In fact the more I started taking on many of these stories without judging the presenters - the more I could see how those sorties between different genres evolve - take shape. It's taken years and hard to explain. I pretty much still know nothing. hehe. I got John Kabat Zin to thank for that one.

Righto .. that's my write up for the day. I got a book to read. How humans are programed like bots - why we beleive the things we beleive. Personally - right now ... I still beleive in nothing - but careful not to air with low vibes. Empowering is a good thing. First you got to unlearn and to do that ... it takes effort to re-learn ... plus: trim the tree!

Thanks again Moose - that was a good drop!

Last edited:

Ponder

Poster
Damn ... I replied in my previous post Moose re the video you linked ... seems to of completely dropped it. Basically I commented saying how full on that was. It was good to see joey not saying much : P

What little Joey was able to say was a good point. I don't think it is something that can be answered on the spot or would satisfy an audience that I sense fits into the category of quick fix. Alex made quite a few good points despite it all being info overload to the max. LOL though.

I gave it a like but not for reasons most would understand. That said I think it was a great share. That's pretty much what I was trying to say. Now let's see if this post makes it through.

Keep em coming. A+++++

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well received @Croot_Overlord and thanks to others also showing support. I understand that this is a public forum and as such appreciate your encouragement which goes a long way in helping me to be accepting of whatever comes. Let's just focus on what resonates. Words are a powerful and complex tool. The only reason I am hear is because of one or your members that took the time to read and respect me whilst I was somewhat being misunderstood in another place. Thank you @Curious Friend.

Now looking at the Audio Book - Prometheus Rising. Thanks again Croot. Is it OK to call you Croot? Like I don't want to be reading in the cells or anything. :D You let me know and I'll go with whatever you like.

EDIT - I read your insight re getting the right book ... how's this one look?
Croot is perfectly fine with me. John is good too

I’ll be back for more detailed discussion later

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
----- Book Purchased! -----
Purchased.jpg

I read and watched a couple of reviews. This review here → Corey Anton: Prometheus Rising (Robert Anton Wilson) I found to be an excellent one.

Rings loud regarding the workings of perception management to me. It will be good to hear another take on programming like so. I see so many people citing books like it is gospel which makes me think what the reader reads, the prover proves. Think Robots Reading. Context that comes to mind is influencing. I've watched a few YouTube videos were people say they refuse to read certain books for fear of polluting the waters. But I would think is that not a reflection of one's own inability? I guess that is fear enough. But then again ... it could be a ploy to warn/scare their 'followers' off.

Topics include: social psychology, transhumanism, chemical mediation, Jung & Freud + Leary’s work on neurological circuitry, mysticism, Korzybski 's time binding / general semantics all integrated and much much more. WOW! Lessons on how humans robots are made ...

I briefly read up on most of those categories/terms - here I hyper link them as the pages are still open. Just go back and hover over the words. The only one I missed was the name given to *******'s mysticism. Here is the → Time Stamp. Can you make out that reference/name? 'Jurdeps?'

My tablet is fully charged now so I think I am set to start reading.

What's any of this got to do with Prison Planet Theory?
For me it's more about the programming. Whilst some people may read into these knowing's to influence others, I just like understanding how it works so I can better unlearn. In context with title of this thread one may say escape! I'm second guessing my title but I think I can make it work.

The Ignore Feature!
Whilst I welcome others to join in - as members have already done. I am unable to make short posts on this topic. When I open up, I need to feel I can freestyle and just let it all out. No offense but I have started clipping the tree by using the ignore feature. Just know I'm putting out my filters. Whilst I don't mind joking about and will have a good laugh will well meaning members - I will clear my screen from those less able ones. Ones who only thrive on criticizing and demeaning others. You were right to warn me about inevitability. I find those energies more disruptive than reading other peoples books. I generally review books thoroughly to ensure I am not wasting my time. That's about it. This acklodgment is enough as a once off and something I consider my stand. Confidence is hard enough to sustain in this world - I won't be putting up with said BS. I'm glad this forum has the ignore feature and that I am supported to use it.

For those here waiting on the overlords:
In the mean time ... this is another character I used to watch. (sometimes still do but a lot less now) Again I am a grain of salt guy; so to speak. I often find those who get the least views to be some of the most interesting people.

Point is - just like in the Alex Jones clips Moose posted above - Does it really matter where people get this stuff from. I think now of the book I am now about to read after checking the reviews:

If you like the fascination and want to be entertained whilst maybe picking up a few things - this is his other channel - just type in Prison Planet for the alien stuff.

Fascination attracts people looking for the shortcuts - wins every time, but that does not mean some of the information to be had from said drama plays is not helpful in the knowing. In fact the more I started taking on many of these stories without judging the presenters - the more I could see how those sorties between different genres evolve - take shape. It's taken years and hard to explain. I pretty much still know nothing. hehe. I got John Kabat Zin to thank for that one.

Righto .. that's my write up for the day. I got a book to read. How humans are programed like bots - why we beleive the things we beleive. Personally - right now ... I still beleive in nothing - but careful not to air with low vibes. Empowering is a good thing. First you got to unlearn and to do that ... it takes effort to re-learn ... plus: trim the tree!

Thanks again Moose - that was a good drop!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Ever wonder how they came up with the 6 foot rule? I did and couldn’t square it to any science. Till I recalled us humans can expand our hearts electromagnetic field up to SIX feet in circumference when our positive vibrations are at their max. When depressed or stressed in contracts to less than a foot. Not only did these un-human overlords want you isolated physically they also tried to limit our non physical interaction. To limit our God given ability to interact without speaking or touching. To suppress our supernatural ability to ‘read’ people. To offer aid to the stressed or pick up a positive feeling from another soul. Pretty fucking evil. Add that whole mask charade and you can say they muzzled the humananity out of most people. I didn’t comply and I could feel the stress and fear when walking around a store. Talk about conditioning and most people were totally oblivious to their enslavement. Wild times! SKOL!

D

Deleted member 2886

Well done @Ponder , thanks for sharing.
I knew immediately who you meant by the intellectual guy with the very distinctive voice, who talks about his experiences with DMT.
He passed in 2000.
Terrence McKenna.

This is going to be a very interesting thread.

Ponder

Poster
Heads Up – Could not sleep. I first acknowledge.

@Viking – Excellent point. I often say how I am not a people person and in terms of mental illness – right now this world is in a crisis when it comes to depression. The laws in place and being changed are all about keeping people divided. This being the key dynamic of Centralized Power being enacted across all states, counties, provinces and local regions and towns across the world.

What you say about empathy is so true as well. The reason I have not chugged down a jug of bleach as so suggested as a solution by another member, is because I know what it going on and I could not bear to leave others suffering in a state of affairs as you have just so well explained. I think of my family and friends regardless of not being a people person and or feeling so low. Alas … there is hope Viking and that not being a term I often ascribe to. I share this.

The other day whilst out slowly cycling (I’ve only just started going out of my room) I was listening to a podcast that made me smile … like genuinely smile. Normally I give off low vibes – like your right about that space being only a foot – but negative vibes can also attract negative people (other negative vibes) from a long way. This I am used to – (is improving) – Anyways for a split second on the time scale, there I am smiling on my bicycle and the next thing I know, I am seeing others lifting their heads who previously looked just like me before I started smiling, but was now just smiling like me. Like it was only fleeting and those same people almost instantly went back to hanging their head – but for that split second there was hope – a lesson of sorts as well. Like I am only reflecting on it now but at the time I was in a trance with my smile – more like a state of my higher self, feeling a connection with what I was listening to as I rode along. I can’t even remember the podcast now – it does not matter. But as I was passing these other people by it was like as I say and one by one those others started to light up was I went by. If it did not feel so good it would have been weird but yea man – whatever it was it was lifting up others and all I was doing … for a short period, I was just simply enjoying my then state of being. I say a split second before only in terms of comparing times of being all locked up kind of thing with respect to the subject of this thread.

It’s not much to go on I know … but people can still be reached. That is all. You strike me as one of the encouraging ones and that I am thankful for. What you posted was like gold to me. Spot on. TY.

@CuriousFiend

Yep that’s the legend himself. Man he can weave a story! I’ve listened to a few minds that have somewhat resisted Terrance’s notions or at least been at odds. Mostly to do with over or flat out reliance on the use of Chemical Induction/Assist. The latter my own context and one I feel is a worthy subject to consider in terms of being content with one’s ability as is with more thoughts on taking the time to evolve Vs rushing on in. But I'm OK with whatever works. I've done it all. That is not to take anything away from the legend himself. Not at all. Addiontally thoughts are … do we really need to leave the planet in order to goto space whatever that is? My mind is always dissecting, second guessing or just looking for the opposites so to speak in an attempt to shake the jar and inspect all the little bits that fall out.

“…that we have possessed radio for about 100 years in some form and our assumption then that radio is the means by which any intelligent life form in the universe would communicate with any other is probably as preposterous as somebody who believed that you would do it with drums if that’s what they were into … “

I think Terence’s point here comparing drums to radio is an exceptional one. It’s of a similar context I have often thought in terms of human arrogance when making such claims. That said I would only add that the use of drums, singing bowls, flutes & or other sound devices can assist in opening ourselves up to find the cosmos within. Seems to of been an important tool in the past but something we have now but all lost. Now it’s just all gloss – exterior.

I’d personally love a huge Gong and the freedom to use it any time I pleased.: D The vibrations from those things when played or experienced in just the right frame of mind from at just the right distance is said to be a trip in itself.

I can’t say I have dad DMT but I have tripped and Daltura and Magic Mushies + a few other synthetic concoctions. Like I am pretty sure it’s not the same thing and I did not go into it with a quest, but I would say the only major different between DMT and using Tools such a Sound – is time. Undoubtedly the approach is key. I hope Terrance would agree and understand that his point I quoted above one of a difference context.

I guess I am still tripping.

I’ll give the other one a watch soon enough CurioiusFiend … starting to wind down now and might go back to sleep.

Last edited:

Ponder

Poster
What woke me up was one of the negative comments. I know I should not let things like that get to me. Words are a powerful thing and I am sure that person did not know the extent of what they said. I am still breathing because I know I can help others. In fact, a friend the other day thanked me for being around. Long story short, his mother poured flammable fluid all over herself and lit herself on fire. Is not that long ago … weeks. So that comment that was made kind of got to me and is why I think I am having trouble sleeping. Like short cuts you know and I really don’t want to give it any more power than it deserves but it does make me think of how much strength it takes to continue being here. We should not be afraid to talk about such things.

Whilst yea, many people are hanging their heads low during this time – saying shit like that is not going to help but only make it worse. My friends mother dying like that has now got me out of the house more than ever. I am doing my best to help him deal with authorities and all the other shit he now has to deal with. I am actually on Day 4 of eating clean – it not easy. I guess that is another good reason I am unable to sleep. Migraines but starting to get better now. Having weird dreams and all that. But yea … that comment came at a bad time. I am doing everything in my power not to let the jailers peg me down like so. Viking hit the nail on the head with how the energy works. Is like that go after people who are having a positive effect.

I feel like I should delete but fuck it. Is what it is. At least I don’t have to worry about the safety police swooping on in here to shut me down. Yet I try to be mindful and apologize if I trigger anyone else. We should not have to be afraid of expressing what is happening in each of our worlds. I am generally careful with my words whilst don’t mind playing around – but it’s more than that. It really is a *&^%ing mess out there right now. If people don’t are uncomfortable with what they hear why don’t they just move on … why make it worse? Like I know negative attracts negative but why do others get off an attacking those that open up? I guess that’s the evil nature we are all dealing with. As much as I repel from the notion of being one, perhaps energy is absolute in the way it works. As much as I dislike absolutes.

Anywayyyssss … all the more reason to find out how it works and get on top of that. If you try to reach out with empathy the evil ones come swooping in. LET EM … I’ll call it out without making it personal. I’ll turn it into a topic and then move on.

I laugh out loud now as have already started watching the Obsession with Safely Video and what comes to mind immediately is that signing off comment – STAY SAFE! If I laugh any more I’ll start waking others up who already think I am mad. Too funny. : D : D

If I was not so tired I could explain my take on this as I do have one. I can see the point already but it too needs to be grounded. People take on these lectures today like sheep themselves where it goes to the other extreme. We go from helicopter parents to leaving the kids sleeping in the street. Many show off their parenting skills with a huge ego strutting down the street with either their kid on the on the end of a leash of their 2 year walking some distance away down a busy highway. I have to admit here many of these style of videos is like Netflix to me. A well written script that has all the elements of today’s programming. I get the point but in many ways disagree or at least see red flags with its ending. Motivational concepts (purist of happiness) sown very much into the ending that actually feed ideals I have picked up from Alan Watts that goes backing into the symbolic image of the Ouroboros. The snake eating itself … that avatar I first had when porting over here.

I wonder how many people vibing along with that video would shudder to think when it comes to digital safety. Peekaboo! … only takes a few popups to bring people backing line after taking in such scripted works. We live in a dangerous world in dangerous times. I’d be careful about suddenly letting free with regard to risk taking but sure – OCD is a bitch. Although undiagnosed for most, ADD off the charts with the majority of the human race and one on my many labels. If you have not guessed. Lol

Not to worry – just need to get me some of them secrets I guess. Actually I would do well to get on my bike and go for a ride once I simmer down. I like to plan ahead though – especially in this world.

OK – before I sign off. I’m all up for discussions and will continue to acknowledge and reflect with those who want to join in. I’ve been heavily online journaling in public forums for like over 10 years. There will be times I’ll just let loose like this … especially now I am in detox. I’ll understand if the thread starts to become repetitive in terms of my name only popping up. It would be awesome to still see other avatars flying by – BUT – I kind of need a space in which to write like so. Anyways … that’s my reason for being me.

I’ll try to keep it interesting at any rate. I’ll do well to complete reading one book. In order to do that – I’ll just finish by saying you can keep your jug of bleach … I got too many pages to write. It’s been a long time coming.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Heads Up – Could not sleep. I first acknowledge.

@Viking – Excellent point. I often say how I am not a people person and in terms of mental illness – right now this world is in a crisis when it comes to depression. The laws in place and being changed are all about keeping people divided. This being the key dynamic of Centralized Power being enacted across all states, counties, provinces and local regions and towns across the world.

What you say about empathy is so true as well. The reason I have not chugged down a jug of bleach as so suggested as a solution by another member, is because I know what it going on and I could not bear to leave others suffering in a state of affairs as you have just so well explained. I think of my family and friends regardless of not being a people person and or feeling so low. Alas … there is hope Viking and that not being a term I often ascribe to. I share this.

The other day whilst out slowly cycling (I’ve only just started going out of my room) I was listening to a podcast that made me smile … like genuinely smile. Normally I give off low vibes – like your right about that space being only a foot – but negative vibes can also attract negative people (other negative vibes) from a long way. This I am used to – (is improving) – Anyways for a split second on the time scale, there I am smiling on my bicycle and the next thing I know, I am seeing others lifting their heads who previously looked just like me before I started smiling, but was now just smiling like me. Like it was only fleeting and those same people almost instantly went back to hanging their head – but for that split second there was hope – a lesson of sorts as well. Like I am only reflecting on it now but at the time I was in a trance with my smile – more like a state of my higher self, feeling a connection with what I was listening to as I rode along. I can’t even remember the podcast now – it does not matter. But as I was passing these other people by it was like as I say and one by one those others started to light up was I went by. If it did not feel so good it would have been weird but yea man – whatever it was it was lifting up others and all I was doing … for a short period, I was just simply enjoying my then state of being. I say a split second before only in terms of comparing times of being all locked up kind of thing with respect to the subject of this thread.

It’s not much to go on I know … but people can still be reached. That is all. You strike me as one of the encouraging ones and that I am thankful for. What you posted was like gold to me. Spot on. TY.

@CuriousFiend

Yep that’s the legend himself. Man he can weave a story! I’ve listened to a few minds that have somewhat resisted Terrance’s notions or at least been at odds. Mostly to do with over or flat out reliance on the use of Chemical Induction/Assist. The latter my own context and one I feel is a worthy subject to consider in terms of being content with one’s ability as is with more thoughts on taking the time to evolve Vs rushing on in. But I'm OK with whatever works. I've done it all. That is not to take anything away from the legend himself. Not at all. Addiontally thoughts are … do we really need to leave the planet in order to goto space whatever that is? My mind is always dissecting, second guessing or just looking for the opposites so to speak in an attempt to shake the jar and inspect all the little bits that fall out.

“…that we have possessed radio for about 100 years in some form and our assumption then that radio is the means by which any intelligent life form in the universe would communicate with any other is probably as preposterous as somebody who believed that you would do it with drums if that’s what they were into … “

I think Terence’s point here comparing drums to radio is an exceptional one. It’s of a similar context I have often thought in terms of human arrogance when making such claims. That said I would only add that the use of drums, singing bowls, flutes & or other sound devices can assist in opening ourselves up to find the cosmos within. Seems to of been an important tool in the past but something we have now but all lost. Now it’s just all gloss – exterior.

I’d personally love a huge Gong and the freedom to use it any time I pleased.: D The vibrations from those things when played or experienced in just the right frame of mind from at just the right distance is said to be a trip in itself.

I can’t say I have dad DMT but I have tripped and Daltura and Magic Mushies + a few other synthetic concoctions. Like I am pretty sure it’s not the same thing and I did not go into it with a quest, but I would say the only major different between DMT and using Tools such a Sound – is time. Undoubtedly the approach is key. I hope Terrance would agree and understand that his point I quoted above one of a difference context.

I guess I am still tripping.

I’ll give the other one a watch soon enough CurioiusFiend … starting to wind down now and might go back to sleep.
As far as the chugging bleach comment: it’s a very smart ass / ironic comment that gets thrown around the forum. As strange as it seems, there seriously is no ill intent there. The more you stick around, the more you will pick up on it. @CuriousFiend is starting to see it on here

I don’t know the best way to describe it, but it’s one of the things that makes this place unique. Everyone likes to give each other a hard time. It does weed out some new members, even though it’s not really intended to. However, what happens is this becomes a place focused on real discussion and debate, and not about protecting feelings.

But in the end everyone is united on the idea of free speech.

The best response to the drink bleach comment is to suggest he drink bleach too. It’s basically like saying Good afternoon on here.

Carry on, I am enjoying all of your posts

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What woke me up was one of the negative comments. I know I should not let things like that get to me. Words are a powerful thing and I am sure that person did not know the extent of what they said. I am still breathing because I know I can help others. In fact, a friend the other day thanked me for being around. Long story short, his mother poured flammable fluid all over herself and lit herself on fire. Is not that long ago … weeks. So that comment that was made kind of got to me and is why I think I am having trouble sleeping. Like short cuts you know and I really don’t want to give it any more power than it deserves but it does make me think of how much strength it takes to continue being here. We should not be afraid to talk about such things.

Whilst yea, many people are hanging their heads low during this time – saying shit like that is not going to help but only make it worse. My friends mother dying like that has now got me out of the house more than ever. I am doing my best to help him deal with authorities and all the other shit he now has to deal with. I am actually on Day 4 of eating clean – it not easy. I guess that is another good reason I am unable to sleep. Migraines but starting to get better now. Having weird dreams and all that. But yea … that comment came at a bad time. I am doing everything in my power not to let the jailers peg me down like so. Viking hit the nail on the head with how the energy works. Is like that go after people who are having a positive effect.

I feel like I should delete but fuck it. Is what it is. At least I don’t have to worry about the safety police swooping on in here to shut me down. Yet I try to be mindful and apologize if I trigger anyone else. We should not have to be afraid of expressing what is happening in each of our worlds. I am generally careful with my words whilst don’t mind playing around – but it’s more than that. It really is a *&^%ing mess out there right now. If people don’t are uncomfortable with what they hear why don’t they just move on … why make it worse? Like I know negative attracts negative but why do others get off an attacking those that open up? I guess that’s the evil nature we are all dealing with. As much as I repel from the notion of being one, perhaps energy is absolute in the way it works. As much as I dislike absolutes.

Anywayyyssss … all the more reason to find out how it works and get on top of that. If you try to reach out with empathy the evil ones come swooping in. LET EM … I’ll call it out without making it personal. I’ll turn it into a topic and then move on.

I laugh out loud now as have already started watching the Obsession with Safely Video and what comes to mind immediately is that signing off comment – STAY SAFE! If I laugh any more I’ll start waking others up who already think I am mad. Too funny. : D : D

If I was not so tired I could explain my take on this as I do have one. I can see the point already but it too needs to be grounded. People take on these lectures today like sheep themselves where it goes to the other extreme. We go from helicopter parents to leaving the kids sleeping in the street. Many show off their parenting skills with a huge ego strutting down the street with either their kid on the on the end of a leash of their 2 year walking some distance away down a busy highway. I have to admit here many of these style of videos is like Netflix to me. A well written script that has all the elements of today’s programming. I get the point but in many ways disagree or at least see red flags with its ending. Motivational concepts (purist of happiness) sown very much into the ending that actually feed ideals I have picked up from Alan Watts that goes backing into the symbolic image of the Ouroboros. The snake eating itself … that avatar I first had when porting over here.

I wonder how many people vibing along with that video would shudder to think when it comes to digital safety. Peekaboo! … only takes a few popups to bring people backing line after taking in such scripted works. We live in a dangerous world in dangerous times. I’d be careful about suddenly letting free with regard to risk taking but sure – OCD is a bitch. Although undiagnosed for most, ADD off the charts with the majority of the human race and one on my many labels. If you have not guessed. Lol

Not to worry – just need to get me some of them secrets I guess. Actually I would do well to get on my bike and go for a ride once I simmer down. I like to plan ahead though – especially in this world.

OK – before I sign off. I’m all up for discussions and will continue to acknowledge and reflect with those who want to join in. I’ve been heavily online journaling in public forums for like over 10 years. There will be times I’ll just let loose like this … especially now I am in detox. I’ll understand if the thread starts to become repetitive in terms of my name only popping up. It would be awesome to still see other avatars flying by – BUT – I kind of need a space in which to write like so. Anyways … that’s my reason for being me.

I’ll try to keep it interesting at any rate. I’ll do well to complete reading one book. In order to do that – I’ll just finish by saying you can keep your jug of bleach … I got too many pages to write. It’s been a long time coming.
I cannot describe how happy I am for you to be own here. I know we are kindred spirits. I can see how the comment above came at the wrong time with what happened with your friend’s mother. I am so sorry for him, and the pain she must have felt to feel the need to do that. It’s very strange how painful regular life can be at times, even without an obvious source of the pain.

Looking forward to the journey together. I won’t be able to participate in the thread as much as I would like right now, based on some things I have going on in life, but rest assured I am along for the ride

Ponder

Poster
Bumps along the way. I get what your saying and indeed it is the price to enter into such a realm that offers such freedoms. The better part of the of two extremes not so well understood in Safety Obsession Video CuriousFiend posted ... kind of thing. It's going to happen and what I'll do is face what I feel I need to and trim what is not good for me. There is nothing personal in it as you say. Yet people would do well to be more mindful ... yet I know they don't take the time to read where those still learning spend more time talking before thinking know they don't have the capacity.

As a result they do not understand ... if they had read ... they would of seen the part were is said " My background to keep it universal involves a LOT of rejection where most I once knew opted out. RIP..." Had they read that and then used such careless language then of course it would not be a simple case of 'Good Morning.' If they did not read they should not comment and what they do not know. I also get we have shadow but that is not the color of my spirit. In all this exisitnace I remember making no such choices other than picking colors I like. I won't put up with care less attitudes when I am drawing and respecting the long list of friends, their mothers and my brother having lost their lives to suicided.

The sun has now risen and I'm still kicking - But like you say - granted ... is how the universe works. Well - I am highlighting whatever you call it or if you prefer that darker option, I find strength in casting a shadow across such tactless speech. I can get as vulgar and destructive as the rest of them - but not my general way of molding on in...fitting in. It's the same shit that sells well ... its the quick fix the easy way to mix on in. It's not what I wish to attract and again given the content and that being a response ... it's not a greeting that inspires me.

That said - point taken ... but still going to trim my tree from said spirits. It's not for me.

Ponder

Poster
TRUTH:
You know - my wife and I recently had to deal with a man that made a 6year old boy do 60 laps in the back yard as a punishment. Every time the boy slowed down he would cry out "pick up the fucking pace ... you fucking princess!!! You run like a fucking Girl!!! He cracked a plate over that poor kids head, when younger made him sleep in his own vomit without a sheet or blankets during winter. This being for defecting in his nappy when even younger. He was forced to eat cold dinners for breakfast pulled from the fridge being last nights dinner that the boy could not stomach. He had other kids ... one being our grandson. Thankfully since we took a stand and made that man accountable for his very being - one of his teenage daughters some years later came forward spilling the beans ... being locked up in the carboard, smacked and demeaned every second of the day whilst in his care ...
Yea Mate! - He was one of those tough fuckers! - You see - @CurioiuFiend - if I could refer to one of our off forum conversations ... I was not joking about that kind of talk. In and out of prison - children's homes and the like - Mate was a work I only ever head with pure evil behind it. You wanna a fucking go Mate! COME ON!!! You FUCKING HEAR ME MATE!!! I was also subject to that kind of talk quite young. Just like the fucking fairy princess being made to do 60 laps with his asshole father out the back talking Ozzie Ocker ... the brain washing lingo that people cling to in order to belong. Group mentality that vibrates at the lowest.

Yes ... it is culture ... embedded deep. This I understand. She'll be right mate ... strap up ya boots and get up Come On! Be a fucking MAN! It's off set - programmed like so to include WE ARE ONE ... Thinking in terms of the wannabe National Anthem. Actually the more I think about that ... sounds familiar with most narratives that want people to beleive and follow them. But the group mentality I speak of is more destructive than the consciousness version although that has similar elements of sub programming that can lead sprits into the cycling trap.

Basically - let's just say I am to thin skinned like the fair princess who is now regrettably still suffering with a mother who speaks with the same spirit when dealing with her son. We become broken and too sensitive for this world which requires a certain level of evil in order to be run. Milder forms of the programming with those less vulgar, higher up the chain still attend those BS Lets we Forget brainwashing events; same shit different channel. Bikies, Gangsters, super stars ... everyone wants to be one.

When you say that is how they say good morning ... that kind of says it all for me. I don't have to entertain that kind of a spirit. I already know where it leads regarding the vulnerability that comes with truth being open to a free for all. Is good for those that can handle it but not something I think I will choose to handle.

I was already in two minds ...

Thanks for the book recommendation. I will read it in full.
Forgive me if I move on like those others. All that said ... it was really nice to meet you all the same. I know none of what I talk about is a personal attack therefore no need for moderation. I don't like it either. I'm just going to move on because of where I have come from and this place being what it be. The only freedom I will find will be disconnected from the hive. As for the whole - the black in my avatar is what attracts me.

@CurioiusFiend (I still like CurioiusFriend) you once wanted to know what I meant by avoiding the light by way of finding a black hole in the tunnel leading to the light. Talking in terms of programming that I have known all my life in the cesspool of the system, If I was to beleive anything - it would be DO NOT GO TO THE LIGHT. But that is not just about light workers or anything portrayed as 'SAFE' or 'COMFORTABLE' is more about lies - deception - being more the case and how that is programmed into the whole - groups ... I'm going with non existence to find peace but not by taking one's life as we do indeed most likely end up in some form of tunnel which leads to some place beyond our control and or will. So for me whatever that tunnel is and whatever BS promises are fed with regards to one's end - that galaxy is indeed being spat out whilst I aim to be on the non - existent side having given all this shit up.

You know where to find me. Sorry if this did not pan out like so. Remember when we spoke about the cost of free speech? The price is to high for me. I was not joking about being affect by such things. Though I probably should of not said anything. There are some well meaning folks here - even those still churning the one's and zeros. I will some how include this in my own book ... best plastered somewhere else. As someone close to the secret and still struggling with the program, I feel this is not a safe place for me. Smiles at the irony of your last video link - but is kind of different in this case. I feel I have failed to explain and yes ego is very much present with shame and remorse taking hold - BUT just more of the program as much as those things that trigger me.

So whilst some may think in terms of princess - triggers would be closer to the truth of how the program really works. I'll be too hemmed in here - although I got off to a good start. Very hard to explain ... but let's just go with way too many triggers regarding what has already been said.

I'll find an appropriate space yet and continue to write as I only know how. My software is no longer to operate which is self explanatory. I really need the freedom in which to write my own programs and whilst this place free enough other bots - for me I am not able to process due to my level of fragmentation. That said the holly grail is just around the corner. LOL But it's OK if I don't get there. That's another point why I don't fit in with everyone trying to obtain.

I wish I could stay and not sound so busted and bent out of shape. You kind of knew how I was more wanting an online journaling situation.
Irony is ... is that I turn into a monster once (edit - I 'feel' →) trolled. (agrees it not always intended - thus side affect of negative speech as viewed by me ... again all me - I get it) Is why I am supported at both home and in the community. It literally cuts down the police intervention if you get my drift. Not something I am proud of. That is the psychoses part of it is all. That's just another way of explaining why I am so sensitive to said programing and recoil from it when hearing and seeing it in others.

Yea ... that's a better depersonalized way of saying it. People of course can say whatever they fuck they want but the way energy and the universe works ... well ... it was a big risk me coming here ... at least now I see. These days I make a great giant target because when people can see you are affected they go right after you. That's the human condition / program.

I'm not saying that has happened here. I agree ... it was not personal and it's simply the way most folk in a free speech forum speak. I agree ... Just saying I don't think this is going to be a good space for someone like me.

It was genuinely nice to meet you Croot, Moose, Viking and you know where to find me CuriousFRIEND :D Your welcome to write.

Thank you for your candor and friendships. Matters little that is was only brief. In some ways it was like when I was riding my bike and I was cruising with a good feeling. It's been of good value all the same.

I do apologies that I was unable to continue.

End of Program

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
TRUTH:
You know - my wife and I recently had to deal with a man that made a 6year old boy do 60 laps in the back yard as a punishment. Every time the boy slowed down he would cry out "pick up the fucking pace ... you fucking princess!!! You run like a fucking Girl!!! He cracked a plate over that poor kids head, when younger made him sleep in his own vomit without a sheet or blankets during winter. This being for defecting in his nappy when even younger. He was forced to eat cold dinners for breakfast pulled from the fridge being last nights dinner that the boy could not stomach. He had other kids ... one being our grandson. Thankfully since we took a stand and made that man accountable for his very being - one of his teenage daughters some years later came forward spilling the beans ... being locked up in the carboard, smacked and demeaned every second of the day whilst in his care ...
Yea Mate! - He was one of those tough fuckers! - You see - @CurioiuFiend - if I could refer to one of our off forum conversations ... I was not joking about that kind of talk. In and out of prison - children's homes and the like - Mate was a work I only ever head with pure evil behind it. You wanna a fucking go Mate! COME ON!!! You FUCKING HEAR ME MATE!!! I was also subject to that kind of talk quite young. Just like the fucking fairy princess being made to do 60 laps with his asshole father out the back talking Ozzie Ocker ... the brain washing lingo that people cling to in order to belong. Group mentality that vibrates at the lowest.

Yes ... it is culture ... embedded deep. This I understand. She'll be right mate ... strap up ya boots and get up Come On! Be a fucking MAN! It's off set - programmed like so to include WE ARE ONE ... Thinking in terms of the wannabe National Anthem. Actually the more I think about that ... sounds familiar with most narratives that want people to beleive and follow them. But the group mentality I speak of is more destructive than the consciousness version although that has similar elements of sub programming that can lead sprits into the cycling trap.

Basically - let's just say I am to thin skinned like the fair princess who is now regrettably still suffering with a mother who speaks with the same spirit when dealing with her son. We become broken and too sensitive for this world which requires a certain level of evil in order to be run. Milder forms of the programming with those less vulgar, higher up the chain still attend those BS Lets we Forget brainwashing events; same shit different channel. Bikies, Gangsters, super stars ... everyone wants to be one.

When you say that is how they say good morning ... that kind of says it all for me. I don't have to entertain that kind of a spirit. I already know where it leads regarding the vulnerability that comes with truth being open to a free for all. Is good for those that can handle it but not something I think I will choose to handle.

I was already in two minds ...

Thanks for the book recommendation. I will read it in full.
Forgive me if I move on like those others. All that said ... it was really nice to meet you all the same. I know none of what I talk about is a personal attack therefore no need for moderation. I don't like it either. I'm just going to move on because of where I have come from and this place being what it be. The only freedom I will find will be disconnected from the hive. As for the whole - the black in my avatar is what attracts me.

@CurioiusFiend (I still like CurioiusFriend) you once wanted to know what I meant by avoiding the light by way of finding a black hole in the tunnel leading to the light. Talking in terms of programming that I have known all my life in the cesspool of the system, If I was to beleive anything - it would be DO NOT GO TO THE LIGHT. But that is not just about light workers or anything portrayed as 'SAFE' or 'COMFORTABLE' is more about lies - deception - being more the case and how that is programmed into the whole - groups ... I'm going with non existence to find peace but not by taking one's life as we do indeed most likely end up in some form of tunnel which leads to some place beyond our control and or will. So for me whatever that tunnel is and whatever BS promises are fed with regards to one's end - that galaxy is indeed being spat out whilst I aim to be on the non - existent side having given all this shit up.

You know where to find me. Sorry if this did not pan out like so. Remember when we spoke about the cost of free speech? The price is to high for me. I was not joking about being affect by such things. Though I probably should of not said anything. There are some well meaning folks here - even those still churning the one's and zeros. I will some how include this in my own book ... best plastered somewhere else. As someone close to the secret and still struggling with the program, I feel this is not a safe place for me. Smiles at the irony of your last video link - but is kind of different in this case. I feel I have failed to explain and yes ego is very much present with shame and remorse taking hold - BUT just more of the program as much as those things that trigger me.

So whilst some may think in terms of princess - triggers would be closer to the truth of how the program really works. I'll be too hemmed in here - although I got off to a good start. Very hard to explain ... but let's just go with way too many triggers regarding what has already been said.

I'll find an appropriate space yet and continue to write as I only know how. My software is no longer to operate which is self explanatory. I really need the freedom in which to write my own programs and whilst this place free enough other bots - for me I am not able to process due to my level of fragmentation. That said the holly grail is just around the corner. LOL But it's OK if I don't get there. That's another point why I don't fit in with everyone trying to obtain.

I wish I could stay and not sound so busted and bent out of shape. You kind of knew how I was more wanting an online journaling situation.

Irony is ... is that I turn into a monster once trolled. Is why I am supported at both home and in the community. It literally cuts down the police intervention if you get my drift. Not something I am proud of. That is the psychoses part of it is all. That's just another way of explaining why I am so sensitive to said programing and recoil from it when hearing and seeing it in others.

Yea ... that's a better depersonalized way of saying it. People of course can say whatever they fuck they want but the way energy and the universe works ... well ... it was a big risk me coming here ... at least now I see. These days I make a great giant target because when people can see you are affected they go right after you. That's the human condition / program.

I'm not saying that has happened here. I agree ... it was not personal and it's simply the way most folk in a free speech forum speak. I agree ... Just saying I don't think this is going to be a good space for someone like me.

It was genuinely nice to meet you Croot, Moose, Viking and you know where to find me CuriousFRIEND :D Your welcome to write.

Thank you for your candor and friendships. Matters little that is was only brief. In some ways it was like when I was riding my bike and I was cruising with a good feeling. It's been of good value all the same.

I do apologies that I was unable to continue.

End of Program
The best to you and cheers

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Don't worry about feelings. If you hurt someone's feelings you can apologize to the that they are being pussies. Done deal

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
Damn @Ponder thanks for taking the time to open up. Side note: The Power of Now was one of a few books that have had a greatly positive impact on my life and perspective.

Jumping straight into the deep end, I have spent a lot of time studying what is considered "the Mysteries" or the "Secret Teachings". Searching used bookstores for obscure books on mysticism and esotericism is now my favorite thing to do. I have several books that are considered rare, and several others that very few are aware of the existence of, but I found that they can be reproduced by a printer in India.
I too have ready Penthouse Letters 22 at the used book store.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
You are a JOHN…..

But WTF happened while I took a break….did you ban @WiliJrINC and this is his alternate account @Ponder

There is no way we found 2 of them
Ponder couldn’t handle all the faggot calling and bleach drinking suggestions in the end

Last we heard from Wili was that he was moving into the woods to continue his eunuch lifestyle

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
On another thread someone posted about hidden history. I went down that rabbit hole. This prison planet theory seems along the same lines.

Top Bottom