Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Preparing For The Midterm Elections and Worse

FreeMiner

Legendary
What happens in the midterms? Will the vote be stolen again?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Red wave in 2022.

Puddin and libs cry for two years about how the GOP won’t work with them while at the same time folks here bitch because the GOP is still governing instead of burning it down / peddling secession.

The Don wins again in 2024 and is installed by what is at that time a Republican Congress.

2028 Ivanka wins.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Red wave in 2022.

Puddin and libs cry for two years about how the GOP won’t work with them while at the same time folks here bitch because the GOP is still governing instead of burning it down / peddling secession.

The Don wins again in 2024 and is installed by what is at that time a Republican Congress.

2028 Ivanka wins.
You rubes crack me up.

You might steal the midterms and 2024 like you just did Virginia and 2016 but you don’t need to act like GOP politics is popular.

Everyone knows the GOP is only able to stay relevant in elections because of illegal activity and your attempting to pass it off as anything but is just as bad as your racism and nazi frog fetish.

FreeMiner

Legendary
You rubes crack me up.

You might steal the midterms and 2024 like you just did Virginia and 2016 but you don’t need to act like GOP politics is popular.

Everyone knows the GOP is only able to stay relevant in elections because of illegal activity and your attempting to pass it off as anything but is just as bad as your racism and nazi frog fetish.
Did you recover from your Covid jab and boosters. Awesome.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Red wave in 2022.

2028 Ivanka wins.
Hopefully Trump has enough sense to walk away. DeSantis.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Her husband would be preferable to Desantis even.

We don’t need more swamp creatures like Ron running things.
It could be argued that Florida is one of the best run states currently. America needs to purge the Swamp. I think DeSantis would be up to the fight. Trump as much as I liked him, really was not up to the task of cleaning house.

America needs some major surgery. Trump does not have the Juice. He shot his wad. He is toast.

America 1st

Founder
It could be argued that Florida is one of the best run states currently. America needs to purge the Swamp. I think DeSantis would be up to the fight. Trump as much as I liked him, really was not up to the task of cleaning house.

America needs some major surgery. Trump does not have the Juice. He shot his wad. He is toast.
Not only is Ron a member of the swamp, with a history that tracks to that point, running a state with a red legislature is not anything remotely close to being CiC and working with Congress.

Florida isn’t doing anything special compared to other red states either. Their governor just gets a lot of news coverage because the swamp wants to pull away Trump supporters.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Not only is Ron a member of the swamp, with a history that tracks to that point, running a state with a red legislature is not anything remotely close to being CiC and working with Congress.

Florida isn’t doing anything special compared to other red states either. Their governor just gets a lot of news coverage because the swamp wants to pull away Trump supporters.
Look I liked Trump. But in reality I think the story is bigger than Trump. Trump just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
America would have elected a crippled frog with a beard the are so fed up with DC and corruption.
And in reality it is not just an American phenomenon, it is global.

America needs a strongman, who has the guile and the backbone, to close whole departments and shut down and bury agencies.
America is at the end of Empire and needs a Warrior Priest.
Trump is not that man.
He failed totally to clean house. He should have went in with axe in hand and cut root and branch.
Education Department Gone, CIA Gone, etc etc. He should have beheaded most of the Military. He should have made it illegal to have lobbyist's and greasy assed politicians getting greased.
America is like a 3rd world shithole when it comes to crooked politicians.

America 1st

Founder
Trump is as close as you’re ever going to get to that sorta “Priest”.

Ron wouldn’t have even attempted most of the successes Trump had because he is swamp. He is essentially Bush Jr. but wants more press.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Trump is as close as you’re ever going to get to that sorta “Priest”.

Ron wouldn’t have even attempted most of the successes Trump had because he is swamp. He is essentially Bush Jr. but wants more press.
For arguments sake let's leave DeSantis out. Go outside the Trump Box and put up a name. Not connected to Trump or DeSantis

America 1st

Founder
For arguments sake let's leave DeSantis out. Go outside the Trump Box and put up a name. Not connected to Trump or DeSantis
Assuming you mean Don?

Ivanka. She is the absolute best candidate the GOP could run. Even better than the Don.

You take both of them away I’d like to see Jr. or Eric run.

You take all of them away then someone like Josh Mandel although his name recognition is nowhere near that of a Trump.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Assuming you mean Don?

Ivanka. She is the absolute best candidate the GOP could run. Even better than the Don.

You take both of them away I’d like to see Jr. or Eric run.

You take all of them away then someone like Josh Mandel although his name recognition is nowhere near that of a Trump.
OK forget the Trumps. Who is Josh Mandel? He has the juice? Tell us all abut him?

America 1st

Founder
OK forget the Trumps. Who is Josh Mandel? He has the juice? Tell us all abut him?
Just Google him.

He checks all the boxes tho:

• Never has been in Congress
  • America 1st national populist
  • Marine
  • Ohio born and raised
  • THE OSU and Case Western alum (no ivies)

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Look I liked Trump. But in reality I think the story is bigger than Trump. Trump just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
America would have elected a crippled frog with a beard the are so fed up with DC and corruption.
And in reality it is not just an American phenomenon, it is global.

America needs a strongman, who has the guile and the backbone, to close whole departments and shut down and bury agencies.
America is at the end of Empire and needs a Warrior Priest.
Trump is not that man.
He failed totally to clean house. He should have went in with axe in hand and cut root and branch.
Education Department Gone, CIA Gone, etc etc. He should have beheaded most of the Military. He should have made it illegal to have lobbyist's and greasy assed politicians getting greased.
America is like a 3rd world shithole when it comes to crooked politicians.
Kinda tough to completely clean house in 1 term don't you think. It would take the Man Upstairs at least 2 terms. No more politicians in the WH please.

FreeMiner

Legendary
Kinda tough to completely clean house in 1 term don't you think. It would take the Man Upstairs at least 2 terms. No more politicians in the WH please.
They played Trump like a hayseed. I loved Trump. But we need new blood, he would be an excellent mentor. He can show the young bull how and who fucked him.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Trump deserves a revenge term.
I think that would be best served with a roll like Speaker of the House and not as president. Democrats held up Trump in the courts with EVERYTHING. He even had the entire rino part of his own party actively working against him for the entire term. There is no way that in around 3 years, those people will be out of congress and they all will most likely take the same stance if Trump got elected again.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think that would be best served with a roll like Speaker of the House and not as president. Democrats held up Trump in the courts with EVERYTHING. He even had the entire rino part of his own party actively working against him for the entire term. There is no way that in around 3 years, those people will be out of congress and they all will most likely take the same stance if Trump got elected again.
Pubs win 22. Make trump speaker. Impeach Xiden and heels up and poof there he is again

CurtOFD78

Elite
Her husband would be preferable to Desantis even.

We don’t need more swamp creatures like Ron running things.
Swamp Creature?

This guy has single handedly stood up against the liberal influence of the federal government and has defended the rights of all Floridians in the process, while serving as the shining example of what a governor should be.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Swamp Creature?

This guy has single handedly stood up against the liberal influence of the federal government and has defended the rights of all Floridians in the process, while serving as the shining example of what a governor should be.
He has stood up with more than words as well

TTUcamper

Elite
My guess is enough RINOs and Dems win to keep a deadlock. Then they can go to work blackmailing and threatening the rest.

We are going to look like Australia in a year.

America 1st

Founder
You are talking like Jared is not a swamp creature and lifelong democrat.
I wouldn’t describe Jared as a swamp creature let alone put him in the same stratosphere as Ron.

“Lifelong democrat” doesn’t really mean shit. There are plenty of “lifelong Republicans” who are WAY worse than plenty of “lifelong democrats”.

Ron, Romney, Bush Jr., both Cheneys, No Name, ect.

America 1st

Founder
Swamp Creature?

His history and voting record show he is thru and thru establishment.

What he is doing in Florida is nothing special compared to any other red state other than the swamp grants him tons of press to try to peel away Trump supporters.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I wouldn’t describe Jared as a swamp creature let alone put him in the same stratosphere as Ron.

“Lifelong democrat” doesn’t really mean shit. There are plenty of “lifelong Republicans” who are WAY worse than plenty of “lifelong democrats”.

Ron, Romney, Bush Jr., both Cheneys, No Name, ect.
I agree with you on there being worse than Jared, but that doesn't mean for one second he is a good choice to lead conservatives going forward. Let alone the country. I

also do not want Romney, any Bush whatsoever, any Cheney whatsoever, any McCain type at all to be anywhere near running this country so your point means very little to nothing that Jared is not as bad as those types. I am not sure how you would know one way or the other in regards to that though.

America 1st

Founder
I agree with you on there being worse than Jared, but that doesn't mean for one second he is a good choice to lead conservatives going forward. Let alone the country. I also do not want Romney, any Bush whatsoever, any Cheney whatsoever, any McCain type at all to be anywhere near running this country so your point means very little to nothing that Jared is not as bad as those types. I am not sure how you would know one way or the other in regards to that though.
Nobody is talking about Jared leading the conservatives tho.

Regardless of whether one thinks he is worse than those swamp creatures or not it doesn’t matter because he wouldn’t be CiC.

Top Bottom