Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Prank calls back in the day

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Called Hickey's Tree Service......

Pretending to be GBI and questioning their "1/2 off Stump grinding"...

FUCKIN HILARIOUS....

until they Star69 me and spoke to mom. She did find it funny BUT not the impersonation of GBI. 🤷‍♂️

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We used to call friends parents in the middle of the night and ask them “is Jimmy there??!!” in the most redneck and annoying way possible.

This is prior cell phone times of course and people were just getting around to caller ID, but most didn’t have it

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
can still be done. I target the local morning talk radio show. (x) lady friend (as of friday) is the cohost.
every Tuesday the station has a trivia thing where they tell about some dead athletes life story and the first person who calls and wins. I’m always the first car and I always say Bruce Jenner.
The mayor was on once I called her asking when the city was going to put up a statue of Bruce Jenner, next Selena. they had some Liverpool librarian on the other day, talking about drag queen shows or some shit, and I asked her which biography of Bruce Jenner, the library had. The best part is that her boss; the host has to explain to his guests why someone said Bruce Jenner to them?
i’ve made her boss, the cohosts, so mad on several occasions
The first time he said he had a cough i texted him that maybe he had aids. he actually called me back on the air day. Fun times.
he has no clue it’s me all get him so I wonder if he’ll talk about some thing till 5 o’clock, some eight hours later and then meet him for dinner with her and he never figures
I might’ve crossed the line Friday, but I don’t care. I loaded up all if the lady friend’s stuff, and drove to the station, and the studio overlooks the parking lot. I put all of her stuff on her car and left. that happens to be the day after the port commissioner resigned, and was on explaining his side of the scandal.
they were running Facebook live, and anyone in South Texas watching saw a white BMW with piles of clothes, toiletries, and other household items spread on it as if it were dinner to be served at a Roman orgy
I still feel kind of bad, but fuck it. It’s a good story.

At the 23:40 mark i pull up and he looks at her. at 23.55 he stopped talking for a bit. Is that a loss for words as a cover her car with her clothes
/?mibextid=v7YzmG

1:27 mark check from the Humane Society is on, and if you’re down, you’ll see the white BMW with clothes on it

can still be done. I target the local morning talk radio show. (x) lady friend (as of friday) is the cohost.
every Tuesday the station has a trivia thing where they tell about some dead athletes life story and the first person who calls and wins. I’m always the first car and I always say Bruce Jenner.
The mayor was on once I called her asking when the city was going to put up a statue of Bruce Jenner, next Selena. they had some Liverpool librarian on the other day, talking about drag queen shows or some shit, and I asked her which biography of Bruce Jenner, the library had. The best part is that her boss; the host has to explain to his guests why someone said Bruce Jenner to them?
i’ve made her boss, the cohosts, so mad on several occasions
The first time he said he had a cough i texted him that maybe he had aids. he actually called me back on the air day. Fun times.
he has no clue it’s me all get him so I wonder if he’ll talk about some thing till 5 o’clock, some eight hours later and then meet him for dinner with her and he never figures
I might’ve crossed the line Friday, but I don’t care. I loaded up all if the lady friend’s stuff, and drove to the station, and the studio overlooks the parking lot. I put all of her stuff on her car and left. that happens to be the day after the port commissioner resigned, and was on explaining his side of the scandal.
they were running Facebook live, and anyone in South Texas watching saw a white BMW with piles of clothes, toiletries, and other household items spread on it as if it were dinner to be served at a Roman orgy
I still feel kind of bad, but fuck it. It’s a good story.

At the 23:40 mark i pull up and he looks at her. at 23.55 he stopped talking for a bit. Is that a loss for words as a cover her car with her clothes
/?mibextid=v7YzmG

1:27 mark check from the Humane Society is on, and if you’re down, you’ll see the white BMW with clothes on it

So cool!!!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I was able to figure out who the prank caller was I referenced a couple days ago. His name is Lucius Tate and he was in Dallas back in the 70's/80's and had somewhat of a cult following. He had multiple characters he would play, all with different accents/voices/names.

This link is the best format of free access to the calls that I could find online. I'm just now starting to go through them and they are all hilarious.

https://soundcloud.com/luciustateprankcalls

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
"How it'd get your name on it, whore?"
"You don't know who you're fuckin' with when you're fuckin' w Sanger Harris."
"This is Chevelle McElroy with collections at Sanger Harris."
"This ain't nothin' 'bout paint. This is about panties."

:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom