Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post your view currently

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
F1-AF5-FDA-843-B-4002-85-FE-6-A76-B1-A58660.jpg

My porch in Jax. I love Saturdays, only two more days of work, but without phone calls. I’ll be back working in that tall building in 11 hours.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Way to rub it in fuck stick. Land locked in the WOAT Austin. I keep asking you gents how I GTFO of my unique situation.
Say fvck it and move to Florida somewhere on the water and find a growing brewery that is looking to expand into an area you have connections with.

But if your married don’t bring your wife around Coca Bleach or @SADUCFKNIGHT will flirt aggressively in an Uber ride.

120north

Elite
Founder
F1-AF5-FDA-843-B-4002-85-FE-6-A76-B1-A58660.jpg

My porch in Jax. I love Saturdays, only two more days of work, but without phone calls. I’ll be back working in that tall building in 11 hours.
Dude... You are literally standing on the product of my brain... I designed the structure of the Southbank Riverwalk. She was my baby. The view from the platform to your right is legit my favorite spot on the river.

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Dude... You are literally standing on the product of my brain... I designed the structure of the Southbank Riverwalk. She was my baby. The view from the platform to your right is legit my favorite spot on the river.

Just needs a few more bars and restaurants right on the Riverwalk and it would pop off. But thank you. I enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 2886

funny........people never post the bad stuff, only the great stuff......
That is a fair point aye.

i'd swap the word "funny" with 'predictable',..."people" with 'ego-self',...& insert 'will' before "never".

Also, PSA,...behold the greatest view ever you fuckin peasants;
IMG_20221015_154855.jpg😂The stream at the back there, is named a Māori word meaning;- trash heap.
🖕🤣Fuckin glorious!

Top Bottom