Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Post cringeworthy videos here.....

Boom82

Poster
Founder
Today’s generation of adults really do act like children...it’s like they don’t know how to express themselves or something.
I will say that the guy filming that meltdown was that racist tariq nassheed. Everyone is ripping his ass. The guy is a self proclaimed “race baiter” He’s worthless. In fact there’s a go fund me for this kid that’s already at 50,000 dollars I believe

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will say that the guy filming that meltdown was that racist tariq nassheed. Everyone is ripping his ass. The guy is a self proclaimed “race baiter” He’s worthless. In fact there’s a go fund me for this kid that’s already at 50,000 dollars I believe
Interesting. Always another side to the story. Obvious the kid has some mental health issues

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I definitely feel conflicted about this. On one hand, act like an adult, but on the other, I don't know what he's going through.
I still think it’s hilarious, but I recognize it for what it is

OldBuzzard

Poster
Well, thats only one of the ways someone might react to a moron who has diarrhea of the mouth and realizes he has a true beta on his hands. He pulls out his phone and knows that this little snowflake will crumble quickly. I hope he can tell the difference between betas like this and MEN who are praying for someone to come by and commit the slightest offense just because their coffee wasn’t the right temperature.

Top Bottom