Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

POS Left on Rush Limbaugh

Teddy Jack

Elite
I don’t understand the vitriol shown by the left. I thoroughly dislike many left leaning political people and wouldn’t utter anything except condolences to them and their families if they died. That’s the problem with extreme view points. They tend to label those with differing views as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc just because they don’t comprehend a differing viewpoint. It’s very scary. I don’t understand why these people hate others so much. Is it genetic?

yankmenoodle

Elite
With what I understand hell to be, it's hard to wish it on anybody. Not saying I haven't, but eternity? I've really hated a few people in my life, but eternally burning. Forever. I read a small book years ago called something like twenty-three minutes in Hell. It was frightening even without the burning. I hope the Adventist's are right on this one.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Yeah same on YouTube, so I decided to channel Rush’s trolling ability and posted a comment.

btw some swear he was a tmb member since sometimes his commentary and trolls were almost exactly verbatim from threads.

OPD77

Elite
Yeah same on YouTube, so I decided to channel Rush’s trolling ability and posted a comment.

btw some swear he was a tmb member since sometimes his commentary and trolls were almost exactly verbatim from threads.
He did mention several times that he was on a "Tech" blog/website and said the libs on there were unhinged, so it's definitely possible.

Teddy Jack

Elite

Was best4boys really Dan bongino? Some people said so.

BigBucnNole

Elite
The left demanded we hide Bin Ladens body to not anger Islam. They insult and put down Rush’s death and think people won’t give a shit?

Top Bottom