Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Political Corruption Since Cavemen & Cavewomen...

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
From the time we were carrying clubs and lived in caves, politics existed in the small bands of humans. The top dog had the biggest club and the most women. Now, after many thousands of year of evolution, the top dog does not have the biggest club and does not have any women. EVOLUTION HAS GIVEN OF JOE BLOW BIDEN. What Joe does have is thousands of strings attached to his frail puppet body. Those strings are constantly being pulled by people behind the Curtain of Oz. Mainly the very rich or deeply connected politicians who are funded by the very rich, both private wealth and foreign government wealth. These strings stretch all over the planet due to the influence of foreign powers that the Democratic party is all to happy to make a "deal" with. Can you say CHINA? Just as long as they can keep their facade of power, just as long as they can keep the lobbyists making deposits in their offshore accounts, as long as they can make deals with Google, Facebook, Twitter and the like, as long as they can stay in bed with the national media companies like ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CSPAN, MSNBC and even FOX, they will do the bidding of the highest bidder. Regardless of its impact on the deplorable masses of poor, stupid American people as they like to call us and as they see us. They believe we are not fit to make decisions on how to conduct our lives. They must dictate to us how they think we should live. They are like sharks circling a boat that is dumping bloody chum into the ocean. They create a feeding frenzy where the sharks get in such a pitched state that they bite and eat on each other. That is what will happen to the above groups once they stop hiding and come into full view. The irony is that when they are at the zenith of their power is when they will be the weakest. Transparency and truth will bring them down, not in one violent act, but slowly over time as they continue to consume themselves and rot from within. In numbers, they are in the thousands, but WE THE PEOPLE are in the billions around the world. America is not the only country being eaten by its own corrupt political party. The vice and avarice is spreading like the black plague in that it will eat itself out of hosts. Ironic isn't it. I think it's beautiful. Poetic justice will shine like a supernova in just a few short years. What can we do now? We can keep the faith in the inherent goodness of mankind. If you know history you know that no corrupt nation has lasted very long. The Romans were far ahead of their time with their civilization - but guess what destroyed them? They became sharks eating chum and consumed themselves from within and left the door open for Germanic leader Odoacer, who became the first Barbarian to rule in Rome. The order that the Roman Empire had brought to western Europe for 1000 years was no more. America is just a historical new born, we're just over 200 years old. WE WILL STAND STRONG AND EMERGE THE VICTORS IN THIS WAR FOR AMERICA'S SOUL. They want to CENSOR US and thus begin the end of FREE SPEECH. We will not stand for that! DON'T TREAD ON ME! I AM READY TO STRIKE! WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT TO THE RAMPARTS FOR THE FREEDOMS OUTLINED IN OUR CONSTITUTION. They are of the people and by the people and FOR THE PEOPLE! Freedom of Speech is our foundation and we will not let it be cracked by the clubs of the thugs that are now running Washington and the major news and social media platforms, including Google. I will close with the quote from GEORGE WASHINGTON that I used in another post because it is so true - "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I read it but really wanted to use this gif anyways, as it cracks me up every time.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom