Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Police are the foundation of public safety and without them..

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
"Many of the best parts of America's history would have been impossible without police. All the freedoms we enjoy - freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom from fear - sit on a foundation of public safety." - William Bratton

We are sure seeing that now. Defund the police movement has made ordinary citizens in certain large metropolis in blue states afraid to go out, much less speak their minds. Insanity is in charge. I can only pray that sanity and common sense will return and emerge triumphant in our fractured country.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I agree with this sentiment. I work with cops nearly every day at work, they perform a vital function, and I love to make fun of them (it's part of my job description!). I say let the cities that want to "defund" or "abolish" the police do say, and then let them reap what they sow. They will be begging for law enforcement to come back and save them, I say let the politicians and people that support defunding BURN.

Top Bottom