Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

/pol/ is cucked now

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I went over there to post about this interesting statistic that I found out: the African American community makes up 13% of the population, but is in 50% of the TV commercials. I just wanted to understand the political implications of that.

Here is all I’ve posted over there in the last month (I posted it in the Communist general thread)

1617073343117.jpeg

My ban:

1617073385197.jpeg

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I went over there to post about this interesting statistic that I found out: the African American community makes up 13% of the population, but is in 50% of the TV commercials. I just wanted to understand the political implications of that.

Here is all I’ve posted over there in the last month (I posted it in the Communist general thread)

View attachment 12912

My ban:

View attachment 12913
I've only been there a handful of times in my life but when I have, I felt like I needed to wash myself with bleach from the absolute garbage that I read. Can't believe you were banned for that when at times every other post had the n word in it and it didn't seem to slow down.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I've only been there a handful of times in my life but when I have, I felt like I needed to wash myself with bleach from the absolute garbage that I read. Can't believe you were banned for that when at times every other post had the n word in it and it didn't seem to slow down.
There’s still plenty of that, but if you try and steer the conversation away from how the mods are trying to steer it they axe you now.

Top Bottom