Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poetic Justice

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This is the front page of the Lincoln Project’ website. Isn’t this exactly how we think, but opposite sides??

Attachments

• 39B67E46-2C62-4B6F-ABFC-6DCB6A917D0A.png
    39B67E46-2C62-4B6F-ABFC-6DCB6A917D0A.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 9

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
This is the front page of the Lincoln Project’ website. Isn’t this exactly how we think, but opposite sides??
I'm not protecting democracy.

We are not a democracy and a large part of our republic's problems stem from the idea that we are.

Furthermore, we don't enable kid diddlers around these parts.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I'm not protecting democracy.

We are not a democracy and a large part of our republic's problems stem from the idea that we are.

Furthermore, we don't enable kid diddlers around these parts.
Yes I know we are a Republic. But I’m talking about how they are going to “hold accountable” those who violate the constitution

edit: however comma, can you please elaborate on how our republic’s problems stem from the idea that we think we are a democracy? Curious to hear your thoughts.

America 1st

Founder
Yes I know we are a Republic. But I’m talking about how they are going to “hold accountable” those who violate the constitution
By enabling kid diddlers to diddle while creating fake news to smear anyone who dares speak out against the cabal of evil engulfing our world.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
By enabling kid diddlers to diddle while creating fake news to smear anyone who dares speak out against the cabal of evil engulfing our world.
Yes I get all of that. Bunch of sick pedo fucks...but I just think it’s funny that they say they are going to hold accountable the ones who violate the constitution when they are the ones that are doing such.

America 1st

Founder
Yes I get all of that. Bunch of sick pedo fucks...but I just think it’s funny that they say they are going to hold accountable the ones who violate the constitution when they are the ones that are doing such.
Well of course.

Up is down. Left is right. Pudding is CiC.

America 1st

Founder
Classic tMB, now FSF response! Must be a free speech forumer..???...??? We gotta come up with a better term for the users here. Mainboarders just rolled off the tongue better. What shall we call ourselves, FSF Brethren?
I think we are all LACs at this point.

Maybe not t-shirt level LACs but one has to be pretty red pilled to engage round these parts.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Classic tMB, now FSF response! Must be a free speech forumer..???...??? We gotta come up with a better term for the users here. Mainboarders just rolled off the tongue better. What shall we call ourselves, FSF Brethren?
crootservatives

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
crootservatives

tenor.gif

Top Bottom