Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Plot hole in Rocky 3

Clubber Lang and Rocky would have definitely had a trilogy fight.

Also Paulie's Guido ass would have been capped in LA.

AcclaimedBountifulDunlin-small.gif

preshlock

Poster
I never thought Rocky's strategy of wearing Clubber out by letting Clubber punch him in the head was a good idea.

Also fun fact from Rocky IV. For more realism Stallone wanted the punches to actually land in his scenes with Lundgren. So Stallone and Lungren briefly boxed for real. In two or three blows Lungren had sent Stallone to the emergency room with broken ribs. In the famous training montage scene evidently Drago's punches, which had a device recording PSI, were five times higher than what is considered humanly possible. Had Drago actually hit Rocky that hard Rocky's bones would have been turned turned to powder.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
Always wondered about Rocky 4 how him and Draggo were in the same weight class

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
I never thought Rocky's strategy of wearing Clubber out by letting Clubber punch him in the head was a good idea.

Also fun fact from Rocky IV. For more realism Stallone wanted the punches to actually land in his scenes with Lundgren. So Stallone and Lungren briefly boxed for real. In two or three blows Lungren had sent Stallone to the emergency room with broken ribs. In the famous training montage scene evidently Drago's punches, which had a device recording PSI, were five times higher than what is considered humanly possible. Had Drago actually hit Rocky that hard Rocky's bones would have been turned turned to powder.
It was not broken ribs, actually much worse and potentially life threatening

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
It was not broken ribs, actually much worse and potentially life threatening

Without reading, wasn’t it his heart that hit his rib cage or something? Like the force of a car accident?

Top Bottom