Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please share your Instapot recipes here.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Your offering of nekid wimmenz in exchange for help from the board is a link to another thread?

tumblr_n6cv4yAUm51ty2q1io1_500.gifv

TimeBandit

Poster
There are some good recipes online...just search whatever you’re making with instapot.

I‘ve used it to make some really good vegetable beef soup and chicken soup.

They’re pretty cool to use and certainly cut down the time needed to make something. Although waiting for the pressure to release can take some time. Of course you can release it manually, but I like to let it sit for a while.

RedRaider

Poster
Founder
Charro beans

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey guys, I got an Instapot recently and would like some ideas for what I should make in it. Thanks in advance.

[NSFW Thread][https://crootn.com/index.php?threads/lauren-michelle-hill-former-playmate-nsfw.483/#post-14587]

Edit, looks like I screwed up the spoiler function, but it's a link to the playmate thread. Not that isn't obvious.
What in the fuck is this. A link to someone else's pictures? Not only are you too lazy to google recipes but you can't even paste your own fuckin pictures.

TJHall1

Legendary

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-102948_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-102948_Chrome.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 15

TarCock29

Poster
In case anyone joined this thread looking for ideas, pork tenderloin is pretty good in the Instapot. Just add your favorites rub and 19 minutes on high pressure.

Top Bottom