Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mungri

Elite
I'm not handled by a swinging dick - or in this case a stinking cunt. NO mother fucker handles me. Are you now projecting? If you're trying to insult me, jail bait that brags about their criminal record has nothing on me.
You're definitely being handled and totally a fed.

Everything you write is orchestrated by someone else.

TheResister

Elite
You're definitely being handled and totally a fed.

Everything you write is orchestrated by someone else.
You're a fucking moron. Those who call me a fed usually ARE a fed themselves. Nobody on the face of God's green earth believes that I'm a fed. I'm the antithesis of it.

TheResister

Elite
Precisely what a fed would say.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Fuck you. You probably are a fed.

If that is a representative example of any knowledge you have of psychology, then we all know you are full of shit. Plain and simple. What time you aren't bitching about being fearful of going outside or wishing you had some hairy balls in your face, you're trying to stir shit with people.

There is no profit in it save of accolades from dumb fucks like yourself that wouldn't want their mother / sister/ wife / daughter to know what their sick ass fantasies are all about. I will give you the last word as everybody knows you are a fucking coward and if not, if you ever feel like a man, get out of your hidey hole and talk shit to peoples face. Fuck you.

Joe King

Elite
Quite the contrary. It's obvious I'm dealing with state level offending cretons lol. There is no bail with Federal courts. With a Federal indictment, IN JAIL IS THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT IT. That's why you see all the J6 people, who are on average very wealthy and affluent, getting locked the fuck up for 6 months to 1 year waiting on their court dates. It's not even about the attorney. I had one of the most famous and experienced federal defense attornies in the country, believe me. That was an easy quarter mil, and he was worth every penny even as fucked as I was compared to people who couldn't afford a decent attorney. They got TOTALLY FUCKED. They're STILL IN CLUB FED for their POLITICAL SUPPORT OF THE WRONG CANDIDATE OF THE TYRANTS IN POWER.
Well sorry to hear that. Have you ever told your story about that day on here?

Personally, we'd have been better off had no one showed up that day. IMHO, the whole thing was a set up, and I felt that way prior to the event happening. Everything else the Right/conservatives had tried organizing up until then, all ended up being infiltrated and used to make our side look bad. The antifa shitheads that always seemed to be protected always showed up at just the right time to try to fuck things up. It's as though they had inside info, and I've no doubt they did.

Ask anyone who has actually been to Club Fed. The only people who get out of their Federal detainers are politicians and their immediate family, millionaires with lots of influence, or rats. We all know what happens to federal rats. Just ask Whitey Bulger.

Keep in mind, per capita America, and especially the Feds, lock up more people than China and Russia. They don't do that with an honest system where you can prove your innocense. You're guilty until you learn you're fucking guilty, or they'll ass fuck you with EVEN MORE TIME just because you had the stupidity to call the tyrants liars.

Yes, this is actually our so called US JUSTICE. Or as they like to call it.... JUST US! (AS IN, not all of us!). Yes plenty of people are in jail for simple political opinions or supporting the wrong candidate. If you fall into this, you better prey you get the right district judge, and EVEN THEN.... you're still fucked out of a year of your life.

More people should actually know this. If you listen to Tucker or AJ or Owen Shroyer they talk about this quite a bit. Shit, look what they've done to Trump himself!
That's why if you're gonna do shit they don't like, you gotta be really careful to shield your true identity.

Joe King

Elite
Exactly; however, you don't joke with people who have nearly been killed by the feds working for Uncle Scam. The guy shows a lack of decency toward his fellow man, so he drew first blood and got a reaction that stabs him just as hard.
Ok, but the way human nature is, if you let someone push your buttons your buttons will inevitably be getting pushed.

Not sayin' it's right, but as long as a reaction can be had, there's always people who are gonna go for it.

All we really control is our actions, and reactions to the actions of others. How we do those two things is up to each of us. Don't let someone push your buttons. Once they figure out it don't work no more, they'll get bored and quit tryin'.

Just my two cents tryin' to help.

Golbez

Elite
Well sorry to hear that. Have you ever told your story about that day on here?

Personally, we'd have been better off had no one showed up that day. IMHO, the whole thing was a set up, and I felt that way prior to the event happening. Everything else the Right/conservatives had tried organizing up until then, all ended up being infiltrated and used to make our side look bad. The antifa shitheads that always seemed to be protected always showed up at just the right time to try to fuck things up. It's as though they had inside info, and I've no doubt they did.

That's why if you're gonna do shit they don't like, you gotta be really careful to shield your true identity.
Yeah I pretty much agree with all the above. It was definitely a setup. People got targeted that didn't even go inside. If not what happened that day for other bullshit, mostly completely made up and framed by the feds or toeing free speech laws or some other bullshit. VERY SIMILAR to what that guy says on the Alex Jones CIA video. We're definitely "on a list" if we were there that day. FBI made that apparent to all of us.

Mungri

Elite
Exactly; however, you don't joke with people who have nearly been killed by the feds working for Uncle Scam. The guy shows a lack of decency toward his fellow man, so he drew first blood and got a reaction that stabs him just as hard.
Lol, doesn't stab me at all mr. Fed.

Just makes me lol at your stupid brain.

Also accusing you of being a fed is not a lack of decency, its literally the teeny tiniest issue that anyone could point out, but it exposed fully your lack of emotional development, and dichotomous black and white thinking.

Basically you're a manchild.

TheResister

Elite
Ok, but the way human nature is, if you let someone push your buttons your buttons will inevitably be getting pushed.

Not sayin' it's right, but as long as a reaction can be had, there's always people who are gonna go for it.

All we really control is our actions, and reactions to the actions of others. How we do those two things is up to each of us. Don't let someone push your buttons. Once they figure out it don't work no more, they'll get bored and quit tryin'.

Just my two cents tryin' to help.

I used to think that. But, maybe it is because my shadow is a fed. I quit paying any attention to them many months ago save of one time I got a PM asking that I address her post. I've had the same shadow for fifteen plus years. Do you think putting them on ignore and not reading her posts worked? I'd bet even money that the posts I've had on ignore bear the same C.I.'s name (I have three people here on ignore).

TheResister

Elite
Lol, doesn't stab me at all mr. Fed.

Just makes me lol at your stupid brain.

Also accusing you of being a fed is not a lack of decency, its literally the teeny tiniest issue that anyone could point out, but it exposed fully your lack of emotional development, and dichotomous black and white thinking.

Basically you're a manchild.

You forget, I'm not the guy that is afraid to go outside; not the guy afraid to pursue females; not the guy that wants to suck dicks and not the one with a therapist. YOU ARE. Who are you trying to convince, me or YOU?

Mungri

Elite
You forget, I'm not the guy that is afraid to go outside; not the guy afraid to pursue females; not the guy that wants to suck dicks and not the one with a therapist. YOU ARE. Who are you trying to convince, me or YOU?

A) I'm not afraid to pursue females, I have no interest in pathetic females.

B) I'm not afraid to go outside, my brain is incapable of organising travel or events.

C) Dicks are hawt

D) I don't have a therapist.

Imagine needing to lie so much and so many repeated, feeble and unsuccessful events at trying to invalidate me, when all it takes to murder you with words is call you a fed, which btw you totally are.

Beyond pathetic.

TheResister

Elite
A) I'm not afraid to pursue females, I have no interest in pathetic females.

B) I'm not afraid to go outside, my brain is incapable of organising travel or events.

C) Dicks are hawt

D) I don't have a therapist.

Imagine needing to lie so much and so many repeated, feeble and unsuccessful events at trying to invalidate me, when all it takes to murder you with words is call you a fed, which btw you totally are.

Beyond pathetic.
I don't have to lie; you have admitted what you are. It takes a pathetic person to deliberately push the buttons of another unless you are trying to get the individual mad enough to kick your ass. In that case, you should do that face to face. But, like all chickenshits, you get off fucking with people in a forum where you can avoid accountability.

I'm not amused by you, but son if your ass knew what torture was like; if you knew what REAL threats were like, if you had real life experience, you wouldn't be fucking with someone over a topic they are touchy about. And your psychology just petered out. You are an admitted dick sucker which is, most likely, why you are chasing men on this site.

You DO have a therapist. And you are a sick fuck for thinking that badgering people is entertainment.

Mungri

Elite
I don't have to lie; you have admitted what you are. It takes a pathetic person to deliberately push the buttons of another unless you are trying to get the individual mad enough to kick your ass. In that case, you should do that face to face. But, like all chickenshits, you get off fucking with people in a forum where you can avoid accountability.

I'm not amused by you, but son if your ass knew what torture was like; if you knew what REAL threats were like, if you had real life experience, you wouldn't be fucking with someone over a topic they are touchy about. And your psychology just petered out. You are an admitted dick sucker which is, most likely, why you are chasing men on this site.

You DO have a therapist. And you are a sick fuck for thinking that badgering people is entertainment.

All this over being called a fed, boy do you need help.

TheFiend

Poster
Pretty sure he was just jerkin' your chain to get a reaction outta you.
Yeah, TheLimpwrister is fully aware.
This is just his usual feigned reactivity performance art, intended to stir up shit.

😏 Swinish cunt loves wallowing in it.

TheFiend

Poster
sarcastic01.gif

TheFiend

Poster
😂Sure. Butt stool, you are the compulsive lying hypocrite guy ain't cha mate.

Mungri

Elite
'Oh noes, waah waaah waaaah, me is the victim cos me got called a fed, waah waaaah rage rage, 5 year old chimpout and temper tantrum waaaah waaaaaah'.

- TheResister

How da fuq does this dude even handle social interaction? I mean, just imagine being less mature than me. Like wow.

TheResister

Elite
But like, just imagine this ...

Being more offended by being called a fed than a faggot being called a faggot.

Someone needs to learn about 'sticks and stones'.
If I were you, I would worry more about a lack of ability to read and comprehend. Where, in the title of this thread, is the subject about feds, faggots or even fuck ups like you?

This thread was about me being pissed about the details of the Trump shooting. Only a Kamala Harris fan girl would try to derail that to promote sick ass fantasies that decent people are repulsed by.

Mungri

Elite
If I were you, I would worry more about a lack of ability to read and comprehend. Where, in the title of this thread, is the subject about feds, faggots or even fuck ups like you?

This thread was about me being pissed about the details of the Trump shooting. Only a Kamala Harris fan girl would try to derail that to promote sick ass fantasies that decent people are repulsed by.
It was, but your retarded smooth brain launched the initial attack on me over not being able to understand what I was saying.

All my responses therefore are entirely your fault for challenging me as such. Now stop wailing like a child just because you got pwned.

TheResister

Elite
It was, but your retarded smooth brain launched the initial attack on me over not being able to understand what I was saying.

All my responses therefore are entirely your fault for challenging me as such. Now stop wailing like a child just because you got pwned.

It is not my fault that you got owned for not being able to articulate yourself. You should pay more attention to sentence structure. Your motto seems to be if you can't dazzle us with brilliance, you will baffle us with bullshit.

Trying to slap a few words together that you got off a site where you tried to self diagnose yourself is not all that impressive. Now, if you have something about the subject, by all means... In the meantime, I won't bother trying to argue two fairies that are trying to back each other up. Thank the both of you for making the point: It takes at least two of you to feel comfortable takin me on. Fannie the Tranny has saved your honor. Now back to the topic.

Mungri

Elite
What topic? You're pissed off at something.

How is that a topic you retarded dweeb?

You could have easily just made a comment in the dance your cares away thread to express that.

A low IQ brainlet thread based on your precious feelings is not a conversational point ya fucking smooth brain.

Ok lets address it as a topic. Expressing your feelings leads to two main conversational branches - validation or invalidation. I now choose the latter, despite having initially taken the former route.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
I also now noticed Resister deflecting his inferiority onto me, accusing me of googling the stuff I type or using a thesaurus.

Bitch, most of us here are not smooth brained like you, who needs to rely on appealing to others' intellect or using sources to speak our minds.

Dude has zero understanding of philosophical wisdom based assertions because his brain can't do what neurodivergents do.

My own pressured speech / verbal diarrhea is trained to perfection through my own speech and language therapy with AI. Deal with my neurodivergent superiority you jealous bitch.

TheResister

Elite
I also now noticed Resister deflecting his inferiority onto me, accusing me of googling the stuff I type or using a thesaurus.

Bitch, most of us here are not smooth brained like you, who needs to rely on appealing to others' intellect or using sources to speak our minds.

Dude has zero understanding of philosophical wisdom based assertions because his brain can't do what neurodivergents do.

My own pressured speech / verbal diarrhea is trained to perfection through my own speech and language therapy with AI. Deal with my neurodivergent superiority you jealous bitch.

Look dumbass, the only thing I'm inferior to you at is the dedication it takes to look up terminology not used by 97 percent of the population and insinuating that others are fucking idiots who don't know what it means.

Smooth brained or not, if you divided my IQ by 4 it would be twice yours. Don't shit yourself. You don't have shit pal.

Mungri

Elite
Look dumbass, the only thing I'm inferior to you at is the dedication it takes to look up terminology not used by 97 percent of the population and insinuating that others are fucking idiots who don't know what it means.

Smooth brained or not, if you divided my IQ by 4 it would be twice yours. Don't shit yourself. You don't have shit pal.
Dumb bitch still thinks a normal conversation requires 'looking up' just because dumb bitch doesn't understand basic English.

Dumb bitch fed boy.

Even fucking low functioning speech impaired autists fucking understand everything I say you literal fucking braindead cripple.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
A psych profile for Mr. Fed:

Resister - a pseudo intellect - argues based on positions of feelings / emotion not logic or rationality. Assumes that others making philosophical assertions based on valid opinion are ignorant for not using sources, appeals to the intellect of others I.E. 'source' focused pea brain conversation. Other than that seems like a rare neuronormative for this site, just one with dichotomous emotions (black and white thinker).

I can normally only read other neurodivergents, I suppose I can also read stupids too.

Top Bottom