Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pig Roast Thread **Bama vs Hogs**

TJHall1

Legendary
Also I love Arkansas coach. He seems like a real dude from what I've seen this season, which isn't much. Would love to watch him and Saban fight.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Also I love Arkansas coach. He seems like a real dude from what I've seen this season, which isn't much. Would love to watch him and Saban fight.
Saban is 70. Pittman is 59.

He outweighs Saban by 150 pounds.

I would pay to watch.

TJHall1

Legendary
Neal is a fuckin animal. Between him and linderbaum for the Outland, but guessing Neal gets it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Typical conference officiating. Protect your blue bloods for a chance at the playoff. That ball was moving when his elbow landed out of bounds and then hit the ground still moving afterward.

It’s like the FBI calling games for globalists.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Typical conference officiating. Protect your blue bloods for a chance at the playoff. That ball was moving when his elbow landed out of bounds and then hit the ground still moving afterward.

It’s like the FBI calling games for globalists.

skol?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Briles had called a good game on offense but what the fuck are they doin QB draw there

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
uhhg our defense is going to get boat raced by UGA

Should be a great game. I hope Georgia finds a way to get over the hurdle that is the NFL team from Alabama. Y’all have a great team and a great program

So far it has been a special year for us

Hell I just wanna win it all one time
No one will ever have the dynasty Alabama has created over the past 10 years. Very impressive

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
next up AUBURN HATE WEEK!!

89c80deccb5ddf183bfcc7c794636851.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You did well last year.

Watching Devonta Smith play Touchdown by himself was fun.
Being 1-1 vs the gumps is kinda embarrassing tbh but it’s not surprising it took the plandemic and an asterisk season for y’all to have a lil success vs THE Bucks recently.

Top Bottom