Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PH: Trump Meets with Surprise Candidate – Could This Be His Next Running Mate?

TheResister

Elite
PH: Trump Meets with Surprise Candidate – Could This Be His Next Running Mate?

Bad as I despise Trump if he picks another Democrat ESPECIALLY Tulsi Gabbard, there is nothing left to speculate about. Gabbard's ass would make Kamala Harris a good Sunday face. Gabbard has the experience and the personality. I don't support Democrats, but would admit that if Gabbard is Trump's pick, the race is over. Runner ups would be Kristi Noem and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Any of those three would end all speculation.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Bad as I despise Trump if he picks another Democrat ESPECIALLY Tulsi Gabbard, there is nothing left to speculate about. Gabbard's ass would make Kamala Harris a good Sunday face. Gabbard has the experience and the personality. I don't support Democrats, but would admit that if Gabbard is Trump's pick, the race is over. Runner ups would be Kristi Noem and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Any of those three would end all speculation.
Gabbard is no longer a Democrat, since 2022, she is an independent. (little i, not capital I)

Latest posts

Top Bottom