Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pentagon unveils new program to counter the PLA

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
They need a delivery platform to get them close enough to shoreline to launch a devastating drone attack on a US city.

If their mass drones have a 100mi distance, I'm cure they're working on a nuclear type payload to detonate into the atmosphere

AgEngDawg

Legendary

You want to beat the PLA? Here is how you do it bro. I got the plan for your right here:

1. We need Russia in our sphere.
2. Carve up Ukraine with Russia in a treaty. Give Putin control of everything east of the Dneiper + half of Kiev.
3. All of sudden we have the PLA on the ropes forever.

Henry Kissinger would have told you the same thing.

You want to beat the PLA? Here is how you do it bro. I got the plan for your right here:

1. We need Russia in our sphere.
2. Carve up Ukraine with Russia in a treaty. Give Putin control of everything east of the Dneiper + half of Kiev.
3. All of sudden we have the PLA on the ropes forever.

Henry Kissinger would have told you the same thing.
Troll attempt is way too obvious.

It might have worked before Biden turned Russia into a third world shit hole (assuming someone was dumb enough to think Russia would every join a Western camp). Now Russia can’t invade Europe and they have to deal with the threat of Chinese invasion in their incredibly weakened state.

They need a delivery platform to get them close enough to shoreline to launch a devastating drone attack on a US city.

If their mass drones have a 100mi distance, I'm cure they're working on a nuclear type payload to detonate into the atmosphere
These drones are going to have 500-1000 mi ranges at least since we know that Ukraine can domestically manufacture drones that do that much. Surely, The US can put out an even more impressive product.

They aren’t going to be used to nuke China. We already have platforms to achieve that easily. These drones are about dominating the traditional battlefield so thoroughly that China won’t even consider escalating into nuclear war. It’s the same theory we are seeing utilized against Russia in Ukraine wherein you degrade the enemy so significantly that escalation is taken off the table because it can have no reasonable means of accomplishing anything.

China doesn’t even have enough war heads (400-500) for mutually assured destruction so the chances of them escalating compared to Russia is low anyways.

Top Bottom