Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Penn st. Posters

TJHall1

Legendary
I’d like to hear more about this dude in the late 70s who played linebacker and went around campus raping the shit out of a dozen bitches. I’ve never heard this story before until today. How did joe keep him on the team after felony burglary, not to mention recruiting him knowing he was a psychopath, only so he could go serial raping?
Genuinely interested how I’d never heard this story before.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’d like to hear more about this dude in the late 70s who played linebacker and went around campus raping the shit out of a dozen bitches. I’ve never heard this story before until today. How did joe keep him on the team after felony burglary, not to mention recruiting him knowing he was a psychopath, only so he could go serial raping?
You got an article or something that goes with this?

TJHall1

Legendary
You got an article or something that goes with this?
I just seen a few excerpts on another site. The article is espn front page. Looks like you better have an hour free to read it all.
Not just what happened while he was on campus, but after he was convicted of rape the judge ordered him set free (something the prosecutors had never seen happen a single time in their careers) until sentencing and he proceeded to unleash terror again after that.

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m not wasting my time reading that.

I’m not a Paterno defender. He buried shit so he could remain in power. Everything was always about him.

I don’t give a shit about this.

QuanChi

Elite
Word on the street is there is a fracture in the Hoover dam. Seismic activity from the north has slowly been comprising the structure. Authorities are trying to keep it quiet because Vegas might be wiped out and they hope no one panics

Jtrain80

Legendary
Word on the street is there is a fracture in the Hoover dam. Seismic activity from the north has slowly been comprising the structure. Authorities are trying to keep it quiet because Vegas might be wiped out and they hope no one panics

Not that that has anything to do with rapist from Penn State, but could you elaborate?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Of courseyou wanna hear about rape and shirtless men... pathetic loser

Stop shit posting and go back to lurking...

TJHall1

Legendary
Why you feel the need to share this pervasive filth with me is odd.....
Boy, you sure are clever. People can see my actual post. Its almost like how you didn't know how cameras work and people don't have to be in person to see things.
Its just the jersey shore retard in your blood

Top Bottom