Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Peaky Blinders

Huskers2008

Poster
3 episodes in and was hooked and just finished season 1.

Anyone else seen this Netflix series? Worth watching all episodes?

Late to the Netflix game but just finished Ozark about 3 weeks ago and that sucked me in after the first episode. Wife has had me watching some stupid shit but I pretend to like her stuff. She doesn’t like the ones I watch and I couldn’t appreciate the quiet time and few glasses of whiskey any more.

Any other Netflix shit worth watching?

CameronWV

Poster
Founder

Late to the Netflix game but just finished Ozark about 3 weeks ago and that sucked me in after the first episode. Wife has had me watching some stupid shit but I pretend to like her stuff. She doesn’t like the ones I watch and I couldn’t appreciate the quiet time and few glasses of whiskey any more.

Love Peaky Blinders. Season 2 finale is one of my favorite tv episodes of all time.

If you like Tom Hardy you’re going to love Alfie Solomons

Oldskoolfanman

Poster
Founder
Peaky Blinders is definitely worth staying with... Better than Ozark IMO.... not sure if it’s still on Netflix or not, but Luther is a good one that doesn’t get a lot of love.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Only seen the first 2 seasons of Peaky Blinders, but very good show. On Netflix, I'd also recommend Hip Hop Evolution, The Last Dance, and at least season 1 of House of Cards.

scanodd

Poster
Founder

The Queen's Gambit​

Excellent, my wife actually recommended it to me.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Love Peaky Blinders. Season 2 finale is one of my favorite tv episodes of all time.

If you like Tom Hardy you’re going to love Alfie Solomons

Only time I've heard him use similar voice inflections as his Bane character. I've watched a lot of stuff with Tom Hardy in it and up until I started watching PB, I assumed it was some sort of voice over they used for Bane, because I've never heard him speak like that any other time.

tsumatt06

Poster
Peaky Blinders is definitely worth staying with... Better than Ozark IMO.... not sure if it’s still on Netflix or not, but Luther is a good one that doesn’t get a lot of love.
Don't know about Netflix, but Luther was on HBOMax as of like a month ago. Would also recommend CB Strike along with Luther if you're trying to find something the both of you can pseudo enjoy.

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder

Narcos
The Last Kingdom

Top Bottom