Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paul Skenes Lights Up MLB Debut, Strikes Out 7; Girlfriend Olivia Dunne Beams with Pride

denn

Legendary
Founder
Start the count down for the Tommy John surgery….if he already hasn’t had it. Guys that throw that hard that often almost always run into elbow or shoulder trouble.

Great debut though.

OTD Sports

Elite
Start the count down for the Tommy John surgery….if he already hasn’t had it. Guys that throw that hard that often almost always run into elbow or shoulder trouble.

Great debut though.
I agree. Glad they got him to the show before any major injuries hit.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I agree. Glad they got him to the show before any major injuries hit.
As a son of a former professional pitcher, I agree. Injuries caught up with him before he could get any footing on the big level. Of course this was in the 70’s and certain injuries were career Enders as were today, sometimes you can come back stronger after similar injuries. I love the art of pitching, and hope this young man has a long and healthy career.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
As a son of a former professional pitcher, I agree. Injuries caught up with him before he could get any footing on the big level. Of course this was in the 70’s and certain injuries were career Enders as were today, sometimes you can come back stronger after similar injuries. I love the art of pitching, and hope this young man has a long and healthy career.
My great nephew is a junior pitcher on his HS baseball team. He's their closer. His team lost in the state playoffs last weekend but he pitched 3 2/3 scoreless innings to shut down their opponents. Too late as they had already scored 5 runs. He said that he will be the closer again next season and their team has 50% juniors coming back with very good JV and Freshman teams. Issue here is the select teams he's played for previously wore him out to where he had arm issues. His Mom put a halt to that and told the coaches to not pitch him more than the 85/week pitch count for Little League. They wanted him to pitch 3 days straight some weekends as a starter. Idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom