Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pages not loading/refreshing over and over

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Every timeI I hit post 125,848 in the fragile thread it reloads. I can’t go past it, up or down. I also keep getting errors when I go to reply or give a like. In was just able to give a like well below it though.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
There is a page in LAC that has a corrupted link. Note the page you are having problems on.

If you are on that page. Wait 20 min and then reload the page. When the corrupted page reloads, do not scroll down the thread. Stay at the top of the page and then select the next page. You should be good then as long as you stay off that bad page.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
There is a page in LAC that has a corrupted link. Note the page you are having problems on.

If you are on that page. Wait 20 min and then reload the page. When the corrupted page reloads, do not scroll down the thread. Stay at the top of the page and then select the next page. You should be good then as long as you stay off that bad page.
Thanks. I’ve thought about deleting the posts (but I know that might not go over well), I’ve tried to go one by one and tested the individual posts

It’s not the obvious one, it’s just some combination of things. I guess I could delete each individual media item

Let me know what page @AmericanViking

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Every timeI I hit post 125,848 in the fragile thread it reloads. I can’t go past it, up or down. I also keep getting errors when I go to reply or give a like. In was just able to give a like well below it though.
I’m not even seeing that 125,848 exists yet

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Thanks. I’ve thought about deleting the posts (but I know that might not go over well), I’ve tried to go one by one and tested the individual posts

It’s not the obvious one, it’s just some combination of things. I guess I could delete each individual media item

Let me know what page @AmericanViking
Page 3122 locking up on 124,849

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Is that the original one that got us a few days back?
No idea. I didn’t note the last page that had a corrupted post.

You might want to unload each media plug in and reinstall with latest current plug in. One at a time.

Starting with the last one that you installed. Possible Truth Social. Then Twitter.

For now I will post “Page filling posts” to get to a new page if it is still on 3122.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

You might want to unload each media plug in and reinstall with latest current plug in. One at a time.

Starting with the last one that you installed. Possible Truth Social. Then Twitter.

For now I will post “Page filling posts” to get to a new page if it is still on 3122.
See my other post in DYCA. I just figured out the problem. Now just need to work a fix

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is someone still on TMB that can try posting a tweet with a sensitive content video and see if it will lock the page up on mobile? I’m curious

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
There's a bug in either WebKit, the Twitter platform's embed script, or both, that manifests itself when a WebKit browser tries to load a page with a "sensitive material" tweet embedded in it. I loaded an offending page in Safari with the Developer Console opened, and saw where it was shitting itself.

TLDR if you're running Safari on your Mac, or any browser on iOS (Apple makes all browsers use WebKit) you're gonna have a bad time.

There's a bug in either WebKit, the Twitter platform's embed script, or both, that manifests itself when a WebKit browser tries to load a page with a "sensitive material" tweet embedded in it. I loaded an offending page in Safari with the Developer Console opened, and saw where it was shitting itself.

TLDR if you're running Safari on your Mac, or any browser on iOS (Apple makes all browsers use WebKit) you're gonna have a bad time.
Twitter is going to shit after laying off all the white men

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

That’s the page. I use Brave

Latest posts

Top Bottom