Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Packing the Court

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
People that say crazy stuff won't happen seem to forget that violent felons were let out of jail because of covid and went on to kill people and were released to await trial because it was dangerous for them... or how about a 6 yo boy's mom that thought he should be a girl so a shrink said "fuck in A" and a judge ruled that they can chop that kids dick right off without a bit of concern for the future....

I get in arguments with libs and I swear Ashton Kutcher is filming punk'd on my old ass. They are still arguing there is no slippery slope when the fucking bob sled team is looking at the hill with a grin.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
People that say crazy stuff won't happen seem to forget that violent felons were let out of jail because of covid and went on to kill people and were released to await trial because it was dangerous for them... or how about a 6 yo boy's mom that thought he should be a girl so a shrink said "fuck in A" and a judge ruled that they can chop that kids dick right off without a bit of concern for the future....

I get in arguments with libs and I swear Ashton Kutcher is filming punk'd on my old ass. They are still arguing there is no slippery slope when the fucking bob sled team is looking at the hill with a grin.

I agree. For years, I have heard if THIS person is elected, all these horrible things will happen...but for years, most of it was fear mongering. More recently though, the left is actually doing much of the crazy shit they are being accused of. Looking at what the left is pushing for today, I can easily see we have already slipped pretty far down the proverbial slope.

Skinnyman

Poster
He did win.

2021 has been pretty great in spite of these assholes.
Personally,
2021 so far has been smeared with shit. Besides maybe small personal $ gain, 4/5th’s of my family dont fully trust the vaccine but took it regardless thinking they were paying their dues to getting back to normalcy. Its so fucking sad that free thinking people never paused to think that the rushed vaccine, may have detrimental side effects and possibly cause death. LIbs, Media & Satan riding strong on the horse right now. God save us all! Sorry man just bummed.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Personally,
2021 so far has been smeared with shit. Besides maybe small personal $ gain, 4/5th’s of my family dont fully trust the vaccine but took it regardless thinking they were paying their dues to getting back to normalcy. Its so fucking sad that free thinking people never paused to think that the rushed vaccine, may have detrimental side effects and possibly cause death. LIbs, Media & Satan riding strong on the horse right now. God save us all! Sorry man just bummed.
No doubt there is plenty to be down about.

Plenty to be happy about as well though.

Just gotta Hold The Line & Keep The Faith. Gotta out work these bastards for the next 30 months 🐸

Top Bottom