Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Out of Shadows Documentary

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Watched it...a lot of this stuff I already have seen. But here’s my question: so what now? What can I do? What can I do as an American citizen, to better this world and rid it of the dark forces? Really the only thing that comes to mind is to continue to try to be a good father and husband and person in general, to tell the truth, seek the truth, and live for God. And all of that stuff is great!! But how do we combat the dark forces? How do we fight against what our country is becoming? Do we just forward this video and knowledge to everyone on our contact list? Do we literally take up arms? What the fuck do we do now!? Someone help me!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Watched it...a lot of this stuff I already have seen. But here’s my question: so what now? What can I do? What can I do as an American citizen, to better this world and rid it of the dark forces? Really the only thing that comes to mind is to continue to try to be a good father and husband and person in general, to tell the truth, seek the truth, and live for God. And all of that stuff is great!! But how do we combat the dark forces? How do we fight against what our country is becoming? Do we just forward this video and knowledge to everyone on our contact list? Do we literally take up arms? What the fuck do we do now!? Someone help me!
I’m with you 100%. People keep throwing out the problem, but I’m ready to start talking the solution. I think this site and the vision are a step in the right direction, but more people need to step up.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I’m with you 100%. People keep throwing out the problem, but I’m ready to start talking the solution. I think this site and the vision are a step in the right direction, but more people need to step up.
Like seriously, what the fuck is it going to take? Is it going to take a grass roots movement of the common man running for local and state elections? Is it going to take a civil war? I am a 36 year old college freshman (just retired from the army) and am force fed BULLshit every week. I feel so bad for these 19 year old kids who don’t know any better but are just so easily influenced by academia and the media and the entertainment industry. Honestly, I like what the stunt coordinator said in the documentary. Let’s make movies about the good! I can see how that would infiltrate the people’s minds but where do we draw the line? How do we defeat the trillion dollar evil empire? Bill Gates could fund his own private army, and I guess that’s what they are already doing with antifa and blm and other faggot groups like those, but who is going to be OUR leader? Trump? I mean he had the right mindset and direction but got cancelled and the media just used him to divide us even further. Do we need to create our own platforms? I guess that’s what the point of this website is...but what else can we do? We can build all the platforms in the world and we can talk mad shit like “hell naw they ain’t comin to take MY guns” but what do we do when they DO try to come for them? What do we do when they DO try to enslave us and send us to concentration camps!? Lastly, who is the real enemy...or should I say the worst enemy? Is it China? Or is it the Trillion dollar corporations and 6 families? And if it is the bilderburg group and the rothschilds and gates and the few multi-billionaires, then what’s their goal with China? I feel like we as the American people can stand up to the few money men a lot easier than we can against China. Sorry for my rant, but my head is spinning. Basically, I have 2 questions: 1) who is the enemy and 2) how do we defeat them in order to be able to live good clean wholesome lives and raise our children in such an environment?

Jtrain80

Legendary

Ephisians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Seems more appropriate every day.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Like seriously, what the fuck is it going to take? Is it going to take a grass roots movement of the common man running for local and state elections? Is it going to take a civil war? I am a 36 year old college freshman (just retired from the army) and am force fed BULLshit every week. I feel so bad for these 19 year old kids who don’t know any better but are just so easily influenced by academia and the media and the entertainment industry. Honestly, I like what the stunt coordinator said in the documentary. Let’s make movies about the good! I can see how that would infiltrate the people’s minds but where do we draw the line? How do we defeat the trillion dollar evil empire? Bill Gates could fund his own private army, and I guess that’s what they are already doing with antifa and blm and other faggot groups like those, but who is going to be OUR leader? Trump? I mean he had the right mindset and direction but got cancelled and the media just used him to divide us even further. Do we need to create our own platforms? I guess that’s what the point of this website is...but what else can we do? We can build all the platforms in the world and we can talk mad shit like “hell naw they ain’t comin to take MY guns” but what do we do when they DO try to come for them? What do we do when they DO try to enslave us and send us to concentration camps!? Lastly, who is the real enemy...or should I say the worst enemy? Is it China? Or is it the Trillion dollar corporations and 6 families? And if it is the bilderburg group and the rothschilds and gates and the few multi-billionaires, then what’s their goal with China? I feel like we as the American people can stand up to the few money men a lot easier than we can against China. Sorry for my rant, but my head is spinning. Basically, I have 2 questions: 1) who is the enemy and 2) how do we defeat them in order to be able to live good clean wholesome lives and raise our children in such an environment?
I think you are speaking for many people right now. We can absolutely make an impact online but we have to be organized. I’ve tried a couple times to stir something up but it died out. I just don’t take things so serious because this world is just a stepping stone.

I tried to meme a psyop:

1616551519624.jpeg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I think you are speaking for many people right now. We can absolutely make an impact online but we have to be organized. I’ve tried a couple times to stir something up but it died out. I just don’t take things so serious because this world is just a stepping stone.

I tried to meme a psyop:

View attachment 12239
I try to remind myself what you said here; the world is a stepping stone, but fuck it’s hard when you have little kids. I just want to protect them and teach them how evil this world is and how to be a good person in the midst of it all. When you have little ones, yes it is easy to say “well, heaven is the ultimate goal” and that’s the truth, but we are here and we are now....we aren’t in heaven yet, so we have to deal with what we’re dealt, you know what I mean? Does that make sense?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I try to remind myself what you said here; the world is a stepping stone, but fuck it’s hard when you have little kids. I just want to protect them and teach them how evil this world is and how to be a good person in the midst of it all. When you have little ones, yes it is easy to say “well, heaven is the ultimate goal” and that’s the truth, but we are here and we are now....we aren’t in heaven yet, so we have to deal with what we’re dealt, you know what I mean? Does that make sense?
No doubt. Just gotta keep trying to find God’s plan for us

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
No doubt. Just gotta keep trying to find God’s plan for us
I mean, God will ultimately defeat evil. Are we living in the tribulation? Is it coming soon? Why did I have to be born in 1984? How are we, the good people, supposed to deal with this?

edit: I pray God gives us the answers. Surely he won’t let his people become slaves AGAIN!? would he?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I mean, God will ultimately defeat evil. Are we living in the tribulation? Is it coming soon? Why did I have to be born in 1984? How are we, the good people, supposed to deal with this?

edit: I pray God gives us the answers. Surely he won’t let his people become slaves AGAIN!? would he?
Tough questions to answer there. I think there are quite a few good people on this forum trying to do something. I think if we stick together, something will start to emerge

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Good post, and I think the biggest challenge will be that the majority of people our age and younger have lived in incredibly prosperous times and have no idea how to deal with any type of adversity (you do since you served our country, but most like me haven't). It does feel like a powder keg ready to blow though, and the spark will be dems trying to confiscate guns. Will this ever get to the political/Hollywood cabal though? Maybe, but probably not as their power is so massive. IMO the only way out of the shit we're in is an expansion of Texas, which will NOT be a "peaceful divorce", because there is no such thing in history.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Good post, and I think the biggest challenge will be that the majority of people our age and younger have lived in incredibly prosperous times and have no idea how to deal with any type of adversity (you do since you served our country, but most like me haven't). It does feel like a powder keg ready to blow though, and the spark will be dems trying to confiscate guns. Will this ever get to the political/Hollywood cabal though? Maybe, but probably not as their power is so massive. IMO the only way out of the shit we're in is an expansion of Texas, which will NOT be a "peaceful divorce", because there is no such thing in history.
I feel like everything happens for a reason. I feel like God put me in the position to serve how I did for a reason. Why the fuck would a private school kid want to join the fucking airborne infantry and do 6 combat deployments? I feel like everything that was instilled in me and taught to me over the last decade and a half was for something way bigger. I just hope to God I don’t have to go back to that training.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If the MAGA movement doesn't bring things back to sanity we are all fucked.

Some posters have opined about how they wouldn't vote for a trump in 2024 because no candidate that old should get votes.

It's shocking because not only does it discount how significant the America 1st movement is but it neglects how close to the edge our republic truly is.

People need to get their shit together and realize that the next 4-8 years are the most significant time in our country's history since 1938-1939.

If people don't get their shit together, talk to friends and family, and get seriously involved on every level of government then the whole ball of wax goes past the tipping point.

Get real or get fucked time ladies and gents.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I feel like everything happens for a reason. I feel like God put me in the position to serve how I did for a reason. Why the fuck would a private school kid want to join the fucking airborne infantry and do 6 combat deployments? I feel like everything that was instilled in me and taught to me over the last decade and a half was for something way bigger. I just hope to God I don’t have to go back to that training.
I can't shake the feeling that our generation will have the opportunity to take a stand against tyranny, or fold like a lawn chair. COVID has been the warmup, and so far we've failed.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I can't shake the feeling that our generation will have the opportunity to take a stand against tyranny, or fold like a lawn chair. COVID has been the warmup, and so far we've failed.
I have a very ominous feeling that our generation is going to fold backwards. I don’t know if the ones that are ABLE to fight, will.

I think too many people including myself are scared for our children. I want to fight, but don’t want to go to prison for fighting back when they come a knockin for my guns.

it’s going to take a real leader. Someone to give us hope. Trump was that guy. But even he fears for his family.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I have a very ominous feeling that our generation is going to fold backwards. I don’t know if the ones that are ABLE to fight, will.

I think too many people including myself are scared for our children. I want to fight, but don’t want to go to prison for shooting up the DEA when they come a knockin for my guns.
Sadly agree with you, and those that fight back will be the first lined up against the (proverbial, or possibly literal) firing squad. Once everyone else sees what happens, they will fall in line. You can already see it with COVID regulations, critical race theory, cancel culture, etc. Those that founded this country would be ashamed at what we've become, and they even warned us.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Sadly agree with you, and those that fight back will be the first lined up against the (proverbial, or possibly literal) firing squad. Once everyone else sees what happens, they will fall in line. You can already see it with COVID regulations, critical race theory, cancel culture, etc. Those that founded this country would be ashamed at what we've become, and they even warned us.
I’m trying to do my part as little as it may be. I don’t wear masks. I try to speak up. I fly a Gadsden flag at my home. But i still don’t want to put a target on my back. And again, not for my sake. I could care less what happens to me, but I need to be here to raise those kids. Now when they hit 18 and can fend for themselves, different story.

America 1st

Founder
If you don't know everyone in your neighborhood and community's position of freedom I challenge you, and anyone else, to be the leader who organizes the effort to find out.

It's not corny to start small lists of people who value freedom and respect the natural order as defined by our God and our Constitution.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
If you don't know everyone in your neighborhood and community's position of freedom I challenge you, and anyone else, to be the leader who organizes the effort to find out.

It's not corny to start small lists of people who value freedom and respect the natural order as defined by our God and our Constitution.
How are we supposed to do that exactly though? Have a questionnaire and go door to door asking what the fuck you stand for? Not being a dick, just curious as to what you think.

America 1st

Founder
How are we supposed to do that exactly though? Have a questionnaire and go door to door asking what the fuck you stand for? Not being a dick, just curious as to what you think.
I've said before that it's real simple:

Do you believe in America 1st?

Do you believe America's tax money, blood, sweat, tears, and children should be put towards America's interests 1st?

Most folk will tell you real quick which side they are on.

Start with those lists and folks. If you don't know for sure then you know what to do.

ArisakaSama

Poster
Anyone got any more vids like this doc? I’m drinking tonight, bored af.
Herve Ryssen has a lot of good stuff, its mostly subtitled though or really bad text to speech since he's french. Here's one on hollywood.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
For those in this thread that talk about the common man running for various offices, there is one massive barrier to that and oddly enough, it is the same barrier that allows current politicians to be owned. It is the skeletons in everyone’s closets. It’s the inappropriate texts you sent to the group text if your friends where you made a sexist/racist/off color comment. It’s the freaky thing you watched on pornhub. It’s the guy that has/had a side piece. It’s the funny tweet you liked or shared. It’s anything you ever said or even liked on tMB. And it doesn’t have to be recent, it can be something from when you were younger. I’m 43 and I can tell you there are Polaroids from the mid to late 90’s at the old Phi Sig house that would do me in.

No matter how small how small the election is you run for, someone will find that stuff and bring it to light. For most, it isn’t worth the heat that brings. That’s why the common man stays the help out of that messy world. There are very few that have zero skeletons to be used against them OR that don’t care if their skeletons are made public.

even If you get someone who is totally clean and has been their entire life, the dems just make shit up and the media, both National and local run with it and then print the retraction about it two months later on one 18 of the paper.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
For those in this thread that talk about the common man running for various offices, there is one massive barrier to that and oddly enough, it is the same barrier that allows current politicians to be owned. It is the skeletons in everyone’s closets. It’s the inappropriate texts you sent to the group text if your friends where you made a sexist/racist/off color comment. It’s the freaky thing you watched on pornhub. It’s the guy that has/had a side piece. It’s the funny tweet you liked or shared. It’s anything you ever said or even liked on tMB. And it doesn’t have to be recent, it can be something from when you were younger. I’m 43 and I can tell you there are Polaroids from the mid to late 90’s at the old Phi Sig house that would do me in.

No matter how small how small the election is you run for, someone will find that stuff and bring it to light. For most, it isn’t worth the heat that brings. That’s why the common man stays the help out of that messy world. There are very few that have zero skeletons to be used against them OR that don’t care if their skeletons are made public.

even If you get someone who is totally clean and has been their entire life, the dems just make shit up and the media, both National and local run with it and then print the retraction about it two months later on one 18 of the paper.

This is very true. The powers that be basically know every keystroke you ever made, and much more. If they want to control you through blackmail, it is easy enough. If you somehow don't have something blackmailable in your closet, a loved one surely does. Realizing this, it helps explain the seemigly inexplicable actions of so many politicians and others.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
This is very true. The powers that be basically know every keystroke you ever made, and much more. If they want to control you through blackmail, it is easy enough. If you somehow don't have something blackmailable in your closet, a loved one surely does. Realizing this, it helps explain the seemigly inexplicable actions of so many politicians and others.
What if I just don’t give a fuck? Yeah I got skeletons....come at me bruh! I bet I can play the assassins game just as well!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
What if I just don’t give a fuck? Yeah I got skeletons....come at me bruh! I bet I can play the assassins game just as well!

people-have-always-assumed-the-star-wars-kid-was-doing-a-bad-impression-of-using-a-light-sabre-ninja-326986.gif

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder

Those are the exact people we need to run. People like Trump that don’t give a shit. The problem is that most of us middle classers don’t want to risk losing our “stuff”. We are soft in that way. We have gotten fond of our nice plush suburban lifestyles. So much so that the vast majority of us value that over our freedoms. By the time we all realize how bad the decision was, it will be too late. Our forefathers risked EVERYTHING to fight for freedom. We aren’t willing to risk shit.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Those are the exact people we need to run. People like Trump that don’t give a shit. The problem is that most of us middle classers don’t want to risk losing our “stuff”. We are soft in that way. We have gotten fond of our nice plush suburban lifestyles. So much so that the vast majority of us value that over our freedoms. By the time we all realize how bad the decision was, it will be too late. Our forefathers risked EVERYTHING to fight for freedom. We aren’t willing to risk shit.

The hell people wont risk anything. The stakes just aren't high enough to ante up. Yet.

Top Bottom