Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Our school district dedicates entire week to BLM

Belezabro

Elite
Our CSD sent an email to district families detailing their plans to teach the BLM guiding principles: "During the week of February 1-5, classrooms across the District will engage in the Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action, a 5-day guide to expand student understanding of the Black Lives Matter at School Principles. We have provided more information, including why we are participating in this important week of action, as well as the thirteen guiding principles, on our website."

I know many on here have read the 13 guiding principles, but if you have not I recommend you do...they are alarming. The Beleza family is pissed about this, it was not announced as something upcoming, just informed the community via email. We're planning to keep our boys home that week. We're in hybrid anyway so the school probably won't even notice.

Anyone else dealing with this?

Belezabro

Elite
I've spoken to a few of the teachers I coach with and they are not happy. Apparently this is spearheaded by our diversity department (shocking) and the expectations were delivered to the teachers in a single meeting (at each school). They've been provided with folders of curriculum ideas and now are basically on their own to develop lesson plans for that week. This is district-wide...all elementary schools, middle and high school.

Rusty Strings

Poster
I've spoken to a few of the teachers I coach with and they are not happy. Apparently this is spearheaded by our diversity department (shocking) and the expectations were delivered to the teachers in a single meeting (at each school). They've been provided with folders of curriculum ideas and now are basically on their own to develop lesson plans for that week. This is district-wide...all elementary schools, middle and high school.
So if they're allowed to create their own lesson plans then nothing is stopping you from including FBI crime statistics and the rulings of the cases that BLM riots were created over? Can Dallas be discussed? If so then they should play the game and let it explode.

Belezabro

Elite
School board elected. Very liberal. They also just voted to continue doing hybrid when we could have gone 100% in person for second semester. Families are pissed.

My wife and I discussed last night the real possibility of open enrolling to nearby district. we are in a unique situation of having several decent-sized schools with "traditional" values very near to our town. My oldest has played various club sports with several kids from these schools so it wouldn't be terribly uncomfortable for him.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I'd offer up some suggestions on BLM curriculum to the school board... here's some ideas for a BLM week:

Monday: how to source funding from George Soros
Tuesday: how to vandalize property
Wednesday: how to start fires in buildings
Thursday: how to loot
Friday: how to kill

byrons

Poster
I used to vote democrat but I've gotten more conservative as I've aged. However, I don't support white supremacy actions any more than I identify with blm. Is it ok to say that or will I be blasted by blm supporters for even mentioning both groups in the same sentence? As far as a local school district spending a whole week on blm, that's a bridge too far. What are they thinking will be the end result of that? As Taggart said it must include their destructive actions as well as well as possible ideas on how to improve relations.

Quatch$

Elite
As a history teacher (no lib) speaking here, I would not teach a single piece of that bullshit. If your union couldn’t defend you then they ain’t worth the dues. Then I’d spend the next year looking for a new district to teach at... not one full of faggots.
If that didn’t pan out, I’d do what all fired teachers do... sell real estate.

Erock-conn

Poster
If I were a teacher and forced to cover this bullshit, I’d cover the following:
-BLMs preference for the dissolution of the “western style” nuclear family. Even though the nuclear family is culturally universal, and the stats on kids growing up in single parent households
-BLMs ties to marxists/ communists and then go onto to describe how destructive communism
was in the 20th century including genoicide stats (60-80 milllion), gulags, and re-education camps
-BLMs ignorance of the true causes of black deaths - black on black crime.

jmeininger

Poster
I’m with the others saying my kids are sick or just tell them to eat a dick. They will be missing this week due to the bullshit being pushed.

Rusty Strings

Poster
If I were a teacher and forced to cover this bullshit, I’d cover the following:
-BLMs preference for the dissolution of the “western style” nuclear family. Even though the nuclear family is culturally universal, and the stats on kids growing up in single parent households
-BLMs ties to marxists/ communists and then go onto to describe how destructive communism
was in the 20th century including genoicide stats (60-80 milllion), gulags, and re-education camps
-BLMs ignorance of the true causes of black deaths - black on black crime.
2db610bfc5eb155363c5df0d6c1245b8.gif

You could also explain how 99% of contributions to BLM do not go to the Black Community but instead are funnelled to mostly white politicians.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Why the fuck would you let your kids be exposed to that and continue to live there?

Take some responsibility and save your children from indoctrination and if yore lucky you might even retain some dignity on your way out of state.

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Exactly no riff raff at my school's growing up . I prefer schools that kick kids out who get bad grades...but that's just me

Shit I was a poor kid and went to public school in the 80's/90's. Lucky I did not end up in prison....

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Where do you live OP?

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
So a week of trashing the inside of the classrooms, and burning the teachers cars? I assume they won’t bother taking attendance that week either

Oklahoma

Poster
But they had black squares on their FB profiles so it's all good.

I want to go back to my wife’s friends on Facebook that did this and ask what they have done for blacks since this summer, but she won’t let me.

Oklahoma

Poster
I propose a student exchange after this Covid bs over. Send kids from the whitest schools in America to the blackest schools and vice versa. Follow them with a camera crew for a reality show.

Dickheat

Poster
Our CSD sent an email to district families detailing their plans to teach the BLM guiding principles: "During the week of February 1-5, classrooms across the District will engage in the Black Lives Matter at School Week of Action, a 5-day guide to expand student understanding of the Black Lives Matter at School Principles. We have provided more information, including why we are participating in this important week of action, as well as the thirteen guiding principles, on our website."

I know many on here have read the 13 guiding principles, but if you have not I recommend you do...they are alarming. The Beleza family is pissed about this, it was not announced as something upcoming, just informed the community via email. We're planning to keep our boys home that week. We're in hybrid anyway so the school probably won't even notice.

Anyone else dealing with this?
prayers sent, where do you live so we know where to never go.

Top Bottom