Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because 'Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value (Link)

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This is what worries me about our military. What if we plan an attack and one person changes their mind because they are stressed and need a timeout.... So now air support doesn't show on time and if the troops on the ground ask "where is our air support?" they will get called out for showing white privilege. So now they have to just sit there and get attacked while asking politely if they can get some help whenever she, he, they, it get their emotions under control..

I'd like to say I'm joking about that but I just can't.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is what worries me about our military. What if we plan an attack and one person changes their mind because they are stressed and need a timeout.... So now air support doesn't show on time and if the troops on the ground ask "where is our air support?" they will get called out for showing white privilege. So now they have to just sit there and get attacked while asking politely if they can get some help whenever she, he, they, it get their emotions under control..

You are right. Also, here is a list of other "White Supremacy" culture traits to watch out for.

There are 15 in total.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

Maybe you could have a team huddle in that case as I have heard that phrase overused by Zoomers.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder

When it happens, hopefully it is very transparent to the public and they make Democrats extinct at the polls. Failure happens. Problem we have in modern America is one political party is founded on the ideal that the state and the party are all-powerful and infallible. So they do their best to obfuscate failures, and rather than make adjustments they pile more failures on top.

Top Bottom