Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One of my great friends became a citizen; he was a waiter while I was the bartender out of college

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
He did it the right way. He was slinging my Jumbo margaritas 12 years ago.

I just need to teach him how to properly wear a suit.

View attachment 14156
That’s BOTH Awesome and Damn Embarrassing at the same time.

Awesome for your friend!!
Damn Embarrassing that someone would have to become an American citizen with a Mask on! That poor fella is always going to be stuck with this BS photo. Let the damn man take a mask off.....YOU KNOW, and ENJOY THE FREEDOMS OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
That’s BOTH Awesome and Damn Embarrassing at the same time.

Awesome for your friend!!
Damn Embarrassing that someone would have to become an American citizen with a Mask on! That poor fella is always going to be stuck with this BS photo. Let the damn man take a mask off.....YOU KNOW, and ENJOY THE FREEDOMS OF AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP!
When I talked to him last night he said that he asked and wouldn’t let him. Embarrassing.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
When I talked to him last night he said that he asked and wouldn’t let him. Embarrassing.
You really came through man! Awesome job and congrats to him! As others mentioned, I would trade every piece of shit here for people like him.

But America didn't come through, this time 😣. It just erks me to my core, that America....the freest country ever....FORCED A PATRIOT to WEAR a DAMN MASK when becoming a FREE CITIZEN. 🤬🤬🤬

FUCK man....I am getting pissed all over again thinking about this.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Where did you work?

Apologies for missing this. Was the head bartender at Guadalajara’s off shore drive. Was such a bad ass gig out of school before I wanted to hit the “real world” as everyone said at the time.

Top Bottom