Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On this Masters weekend, post your ugliest golf shot. I’ll start.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
This was a hangover game at the Nicklaus course at Bay Creek.

my MI6 buddy is wearing all of my clothes and pointing where my wide right shot is going directly in to the ocean. (Yes he trains our SEALS)

And my midget friend who’s driver is taller than him, is one of the best chefs in VB.

89A600D1-0B3B-472A-8A55-82238CE22079.jpeg

Spc311

Poster
That's like asking me to pick my smelliest shit. They all stink; just to varying degrees.

TJHall1

Legendary
WealthyImmenseApatosaur-small.gif

BayouCityHorn

Poster
I'm a 10.7 handicap.I don't have a pic but i shot 117 at Bay Harbor in the UP. Got stoned and drunk on the back nine after shooting 63 on the front nine!!! The wind was blowing about 30 off of Lake Michigan and I picked the wrong day to play like a shitstain.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
This was a hangover game at the Nicklaus course at Bay Creek.

my MI6 buddy is wearing all of my clothes and pointing where my wide right shot is going directly in to the ocean. (Yes he trains our SEALS)

And my midget friend who’s driver is taller than him, is one of the best chefs in VB.

View attachment 14428
Why is your buddy wear a toe belt?

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I'm a 10.7 handicap.I don't have a pic but i shot 117 at Bay Harbor in the UP. Got stoned and drunk on the back nine after shooting 63 on the front nine!!! The wind was blowing about 30 off of Lake Michigan and I picked the wrong day to play like a shitstain.
You improved 9 strokes. Good strategy on the back nine.

Gump_Tiger

Poster
Cool man, got any good stories?
We walked with Michelle Wie for 2 rounds a few years ago. She is smoking hot in person. That’s when she was doing the table top putting. I made sure I was always in good position for a creeper peek. Super nice

Ive seen a few hole in ones. My girl never got one ☹️

My girls name was Jane Rah (she won big break) and I beat her brains in on the Judge one year. She played one tee box up and I beat her by 7 strokes. She was cool AF though and would go get fucked up at night with me.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
We walked with Michelle Wie for 2 rounds a few years ago. She is smoking hot in person. That’s when she was doing the table top putting. I made sure I was always in good position for a creeper peek. Super nice

Ive seen a few hole in ones. My girl never got one ☹️

My girls name was Jane Rah (she won big break) and I beat her brains in on the Judge one year. She played one tee box up and I beat her by 7 strokes. She was cool AF though and would go get fucked up at night with me.
Damn, Wie seems like she has been around forever but I just looked up and she is only 31

Top Bottom