Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On behalf of all Sooners...

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I gotta ask, as cool as you are, is it getting boring at this point?

I mean I know their aren’t any proper professional teams in Alabama so this has to get old at some point, right?
Basketball is super fun right now - I think we might be playing a bit over our heads right now but think we have enough tools to make a deep run.

As far as football, this year was pretty special. It was cool to see a team full of alphas set aside their egos and put the team first. In the "me first" world of modern athletics it was really cool to see what Saban did with this team. Incredibly selfless group and such a great example to any team sport no matter what level about the results you can get by setting aside your ego to benefit the broader whole.

I think we know we know that the days left will be far fewer than the days we have already had with Saban so I think it will make it easier to enjoy the last few years. But one day we will slip back into a dumpster fire like every team does point and hopefully I can just LOL at it and remember the good times

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Basketball is super fun right now - I think we might be playing a bit over our heads right now but think we have enough tools to make a deep run.

As far as football, this year was pretty special. It was cool to see a team full of alphas set aside their egos and put the team first. In the "me first" world of modern athletics it was really cool to see what Saban did with this team. Incredibly selfless group and such a great example to any team sport no matter what level about the results you can get by setting aside your ego to benefit the broader whole.

I think we know we know that the days left will be far fewer than the days we have already had with Saban so I think it will make it easier to enjoy the last few years. But one day we will slip back into a dumpster fire like every team does point and hopefully I can just LOL at it and remember the good times

Love your honesty! I think the majority of us are just jealous. If FSU was dick slapping National Titles left and right, I’d be pumped. Plus the Warchanters would be hilarious to fuck with.

BackLash

Poster

I agree with every word of this; this year's team was so special.

And no it never does get old, but its pretty catastrophic when you lose.

Top Bottom