Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OK, this is now escalating fast into Fatal Attraction territory (link).....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The hotter they are....the more this is true
True BUT that DOESN'T apply here. HE DEF. TRADED UP!!

The ONLY way her behavior could be considered rational......would be for her to literally be the hottest woman on the planet. Unfortunately for her Netherlands picked a dude to be Miss Netherlands.....and she NEVER HAD A SHOT! 😜

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
True BUT that DOESN'T apply here. HE DEF. TRADED UP!!

The ONLY way her behavior could be considered rational......would be for her to literally be the hottest woman on the planet. Unfortunately for her Netherlands picked a dude to be Miss Netherlands.....and she NEVER HAD A SHOT! 😜
This seems more like she wanted to get famous off of his name, and he wasn't about that shit...now she's lashing out to make SURE she gets noticed...and she's dragging him through the mud because she didn't get her way the first time around...
cunt.gif

BurntJ

Founder
This seems more like she wanted to get famous off of his name, and he wasn't about that shit...now she's lashing out to make SURE she gets noticed...and she's dragging him through the mud because she didn't get her way the first time around...
View attachment 187922
Maybe BUT I would say....

He is in a HIGH profile profession and DOESNT want his business and relationship blasted everywhere.

Think of it this way....
Yes she teaches Surf but can you imagine the tabloid fodder of J Hills woman spending hours at the beach with dudes. (Appearance does still matter so places......SEE HIS MAJOR WEIGHT LOSS!)

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Maybe BUT I would say....

He is in a HIGH profile profession and DOESNT want his business and relationship blasted everywhere.

Think of it this way....
Yes she teaches Surf but can you imagine the tabloid fodder of J Hills woman spending hours at the beach with dudes. (Appearance does still matter so places......SEE HIS MAJOR WEIGHT LOSS!)
Kinda piggybacking off of what I said...she didn't get her way in using him as a platform, so now she's doing it anyway lol...

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
@AgEngDawg reading Jonah’s sexting messages
forgetting-sarah.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don't get the stink. I assumed Jonah would come off looking like shit but he actually looks wayyyy better than I ever thought he could. Dude has been famous for years and still seems to be a little bit reality.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Because my boy gettin railroaded with bogus charges.

He innocen.
Hes a weirdo. What bogus charges is he being charged with? I read those stupid tests as a dude trying to not say to much all while acting like hes so enlightened. What is she accusing him as. .

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Hes a weirdo. What bogus charges is he being charged with? I read those stupid tests as a dude trying to not say to much all while acting like hes so enlightened. What is she accusing him as. .

He has been accused of being "problematic" and a "mysogynist" by the #metoo crew!!!

They want him cancelled!

My bro is innocen!!!! He didn't do it!!

BurntJ

Founder
Kinda piggybacking off of what I said...she didn't get her way in using him as a platform, so now she's doing it anyway lol...
Gotcha! Yore right on her motives!

My point was from his perspective.

He was trying to avoid the Pippen (wife)/Jordan (kid) type of deal. Can you imagine the fuckin headaches MJ and Scottie are getting from those losers. Hell their shit show may be enough to bring MJ and Scottie back together....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
That is just about enough of this!!!! Bro is being persecuted by the triflin females.

This guy worked so hard to do his part in producing the greatest sports movie of all time and this is the thanks he gets??

BTW, here is my ranking of greatest sports movies:

1. Moneyball.
2. Vision Quest.
3. Bull Durham.
4. Hoosiers (A chill always goes up my spine with the music when they hit the winning shot.
5. Jerry McGuire.
6. Chariots of FIre.
7. Rocky III.
8. The Natural.

Worst sports movie of all time - Rocky V

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't get the stink. I assumed Jonah would come off looking like shit but he actually looks wayyyy better than I ever thought he could. Dude has been famous for years and still seems to be a little bit reality.
He is a douche and she is a wacko but I did find it funny he started making Merch out of what she attributes him as saying. Dude is a dickweed but some botch talking shit isn't gonna knock him down at all

BurntJ

Founder
Maybe....if she wants to actually keep a man, next time try actually dressing like a woman. This is just weird and creepy as shit.

51386351-12285837-The_aspiring_attorney_R_pictured_in_2021_who_s_studying_environm-a-15_1689081700504.jpg

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Good to know, because the NYY owned them like rented mule.

Brosif.... those poo says cheat worse than Houston........

Huh?? How old are you? That was so long ago.

Just by saying that, I should tell you that it is time for you to schedule a colonoscopy.

Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Huh?? How old are you? That was so long ago.

Just by saying that, I should tell you that it is time for your to schedule a colonoscopy.
Lol.... I have the referral right here on my desk.

But it's true. What have they done since then? Outside UGA from landing Kirby, they blew monkey dick. Don't forget it.

The Braves are the southern equivalent of the Mets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom