Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok, honest question. Can a fourth grader really know if they are trans or not?

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I'm not against verbal back and forth. But I feel like it's pointless when you keep calling that poor girl an "it" and others just use all this inflammatory language. I don't see a point in verbal back and forth unless we are hearing each other, and I don't think that's happening.
The irony in this post (and lack of self awareness it seems) is OFF the charts.

Be careful what you accuse others of.

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
It's a shame this site doesn't offer an eye-roll emoji. That's all I'll say.
Then you are guilty of centering yourself as the arbiter of truth or what is real. That makes it difficult for you to listen to others, bc you're operating from presuppositions (your prerogative) that others likely don't share.

We can discuss your projection in a different post.

You can eye-roll all you'd like. That's your bad.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
We are backwards on this issue. Most European countries you have to be 18, and where there are earlier ages in certain countries, you need a psych evaluation and doctor recommendations. We have none of that, it’s up to parents who think it’s awesome to have a accessory like a transgendered kid. It’s helps with their woke status. Pretty detestable.
I mean, you have to be 18 to get a tattoo in SC. I think cutting off or adding on a penis should at least be the same.

I mean, you have to be 18 to get a tattoo in SC. I think cutting off or adding on a penis should at least be the same.
Bingo. I couldn't even have my own cell phone plan until I turned 19. Somebody not equipped to make any other major decision for themselves (alcohol/voting/tattoos/sexual consent/friggin cell phones/etc) should not be shoveled a bunch of life altering drugs/procedures. I've heard more than one story of a kid coming to severely regret being trans in their teens. It's awful that these "progressive" parents are pushing this garbage on their kids, and even worse that doctors go along with it and sometimes push it just as hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom