Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ohio United Auto Workers get screwed

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Say hello to PA. Blue collar jobs are gone. Axed the pipeline because muh global warming and orange man
We didn't let our state get stolen. We expanded our margin in the red and aren't a traditional commie shit hole. TSUN and PA deserve that shit but not Ohio patriots.

Unions gonna union I guess 🤷‍♂️

Jweast2486

Poster
Corrupt union bosses vote Dem because they get rich together, rank and file are slowly moving right, probably still too many follow the orders from their bosses and don’t vote for their own self interests but hope they wake up soon. May be too late already. Every move the Dems have made benefit those who aren’t citizens or those citizens who suck from the system. Don’t see as many people admitting they voted for asshole Joe anymore

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Are we surprised? Hell no! this is just the beginning. Biden and the network of communications giants that are dead set on controlling FREE SPEECH through censorship and intimidation are just getting warmed up. Trust me people - the darkest days are ahead and there is no end in sight until 2024!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
We must fight back consistently - that is why i contributed $500 to the FREE SPEECH FORUM'S fund raising drive. Please help with any donation you can. I believe in this platform and I know a non-profit can run on good intentions.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Are we surprised? Hell no! this is just the beginning. Biden and the network of communications giants that are dead set on controlling FREE SPEECH through censorship and intimidation are just getting warmed up. Trust me people - the darkest days are ahead and there is no end in sight until 2024!
Ha, let's just leave it at "There's no end in sight". Now that they control it all, they will never lose another election. We are Venezuela. On deck - rigged elections until the next 1776.

Richtiger

Poster
Founder

Our state doesn't deserve this. You didn't see us pulling a 1980.
This is Bidens America at work for the people. This is just the start if these idiots aren't stopped. They are selling the working class out.
I will never believe that Biden got the most votes of any President ever. Corruption all around.

Also coming is an assault on your 2nd amendment rights. 3 bills in the house right now and more prob. coming. They will keep pushing

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Ha, let's just leave it at "There's no end in sight". Now that they control it all, they will never lose another election. We are Venezuela. On deck - rigged elections until the next 1776.
At least wait until 2022 before you stick the fork in the outlet.

All these same things were said back when Barry and the Dims had all three (with wider margins) and it never came to fruition.

Top Bottom