Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***Official University of 1980 Thread***

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I’m good friends with somebody in the Florida State Hall of Fame. I hope that program gets back on track. And we share one thing in common we fucking hate the Gatas.

I think I was 20 or so when I finally attended the worlds largest cocktail party? They even allowed to call it that anymore? As any Nole would say “My favorite school is FSU, but my second favorite is anyone playing the Gators.”

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Oh that’s rich....Jamiest Christ......

Are we really here.....? FML 🤦‍♂️

You know what we’re not greedy....pull up a seat.... Sweet Tea or Lemonade? Care to watch the Masters....and stay for the coming Natty’s (though they may only be recruiting ones).
I’m pumped. Just do me a favor and punch whomever approved those black uniforms with the spiked dog collar right in the love muffin.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’m pumped. Just do me a favor and punch whomever approved those black uniforms with the spiked dog collar right in the love muffin.
I’m with you. I prefer our regular uniforms but if we’re gonna wear black I like the way we did it in 07

IrishinOC

Poster
Thought this thread would be about the goat birth year. Instead its just a lot of barking. I’ll see my way out.

Top Bottom