Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Nikola Tesla Thread

Viking

Legendary
Founder
60 GHz is heavily attenuated over the air, so not very useful in long range transmissions - if you look at the chart below you can see the green peak is very high at 60 GHz (meaning oxygen will take a lot of the power out of that signal). What do you mean by mesh specifically?

View attachment 10064
By mesh I am talking about the intense mesh network to bring 5G to say 4 city square blocks. I personally dont want 5G on my phone and most certainly dont want to be in a high mesh 5G network. Which is what they are doing here in Anchorage. Thankfully I live in the hills outside of city proper. I know, I know its non-ionizing but I have concern about high concentration microwaves and prolonged exposure. I am not sure it is safe is my ultimate concern. Skol brother!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
By mesh I am talking about the intense mesh network to bring 5G to say 4 city square blocks. I personally dont want 5G on my phone and most certainly dont want to be in a high mesh 5G network. Which is what they are doing here in Anchorage. Thankfully I live in the hills outside of city proper. I know, I know its non-ionizing but I have concern about high concentration microwaves and prolonged exposure. I am not sure it is safe is my ultimate concern. Skol brother!
Even non-ionizing radiation can cause some major health issues. I did a study on this at one point. A lot of potential links to leukemia which seems to be becoming much more common.

And exposure to high frequency radiation in cities has gone through the roof for the reasons you’ve mentioned.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Even non-ionizing radiation can cause some major health issues. I did a study on this at one point. A lot of potential links to leukemia which seems to be becoming much more common.

And exposure to high frequency radiation in cities has gone through the roof for the reasons you’ve mentioned.
We are on the same page then. If you take the next step in transhumanism it is connecting to the hive. Ericsson is on record saying by 2030 the cellphone as we know will be gone. Fully intregrated into the human body is where their engineering is headed. That is the future for some. Fuck all that! SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom