Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

****Official Newbie Thread****

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
if you check up in the “Report Problems” thread pinned at the top they go over how to turn that off. I was having the same issue
Lol I’m still having this problem and too lazy to figure it out. We are all blazing new trails here

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder
Hear this is the new landing spot. Good to be here.
tenor.gif

DGC Hokie

Poster
I’m here of coarse nobody knows me because I’m a professional lurker on TMB , but I have wasted many of hours there since 2010. Hope this place turns into the place that was during the golden years.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
I’m liking this place. Question. I can’t figure out how to not have emails sent every time someone posts in a thread I’ve responded to. Is there a way to stop the emails? Couldn’t find it. Thanks guys and gals
Click on your profile up top, select preferences and un-click the email parts, that worked for me

FlimFlammy

Poster
@NOLES413 is rivals handle, it was a stupid name I made in early 2000’s, as if this one is any better. I just know people by there avatars anyway. Anyways; it’s good to be here and already see so many familiar “faces”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom