Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official list your upcoming travel plans and get drunk with posters from that city thread.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’ll be in Naperville Monday the 26th this month @Nape

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

Montgomery May 5 @Zigjr @Gump_Tiger

Much more coming up but have always wanted a thread like this because of how much I travel.

Can’t wait until July 23 though when I punch a hole through @jarhead5903 ugly face and bang his wife (again) on his corpse in Kansas City.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Beach Club opening up soon. Not doing much this summer other than that. Missed it last year. Anybody in Broward near Hillsboro beach hit me up.

Gump_Tiger

Poster

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

Much more coming up but have always wanted a thread like this because of how much I travel.

Can’t wait until July 23 though when I punch a hole through @jarhead5903 ugly face and bang his wife (again) on his corpse in Kansas City.
Sets up grindr account so that we can “connect”*

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

el oh el @ anyone who voluntarily goes to Montgomery, Alabama

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I have no travel plans other than backpacking and Smith Mountain Lake in July.

however, if any of you slapdicks find yourself in Snow Camp, NC hit me up and we can go drink beer at Joyce’s

Nape

Elite
Founder

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

I got the reefer!!!

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Not posting dates, because I don’t like half the posters here and want an out if I need one. But these cities all by the end of July. If you live in one of these, let me know and I’ll PM you if I like you.

Atlanta
Dallas
Charleston
Grand Rapids
Phoenix
Seattle
Cincinnati
Raleigh
Philly
Bozeman
DC
Tampa

catreaper

Master Baiter
Not posting dates, because I don’t like half the posters here and want an out if I need one. But these cities all by the end of July. If you live in one of these, let me know and I’ll PM you if I like you.

Atlanta
Dallas
Charleston
Grand Rapids
Phoenix
Seattle
Cincinnati
Raleigh
Philly
Bozeman
DC
Tampa
When will you be in Dallas? I know of a faggot out there that will get you hammered on tequila and subsequently get you to sleep with a black hooker.

MrNonSequitur

Poster

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

I actually miss travelling: I was going all over North America and other countries pretty much every week for years up til last March.

Zach10

Poster
Going to fly to south florida and drunkenly message an MB bro internet stranger and tell him we need to hang out.

JK already did that. Were going up to Chicago for a wedding but I have shitty vacation and a 8 month old so no real plans.

QuanChi

Elite
I am working on my astral projection so if anyone wants to meet me on the ethereal plane Sunday night at 7 EST I’ll be trying to get there

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Atlanta
Dallas
Charleston
Grand Rapids
Phoenix
Seattle
Cincinnati
Raleigh
Philly
Bozeman
DC
Tampa
Let me know when you're in Tampa. You can take me to Berns.....

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

Going to the outer banks in 2 weeks for a week.

natureboyricflair

Poster
Founder
Scottsdale through Thursday
Dallas Friday
New Braunfels Sat-Sun
Corpus Christi Mon-Weds

then weeks go:
Chicago
home
Orlando/
Missoula/Whitefish
home
Scottsdale

Haven’t set up anything past June 30 yet. Next fiscal year starts July 1 and usually first two weeks I’m closing the prior year and working on strategic plan.

jarhead5903

Poster

Pittsburgh on the 29th.

Atlanta May 3 @Lana

Only thing that is getting punched is your ticket and toe tag. However I will find it hard to believe you will leave Pittsburgh- city of champions.

@Dinkis14 your toe tag is next.

Top Bottom