Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official BurtReynoldsMustache, Dinkis, Catreaper homosex thread...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
tenor.gif
Your invited to the crootn get together in July homie!

catreaper

Master Baiter
More important ?. Did you catch and release or cooking dinner tonight. Think carefully before answering😎.

Edit for just busting chops. I love fly fishing since moved west. This time of year makes me really miss walleye fishing off Lake Erie in Ohio though. Nothing beats a day of drift fishing walleye.
Released. It was a hen.

Seagulls

Poster
Last edited by a moderator:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
More important ?. Did you catch and release or cooking dinner tonight. Think carefully before answering😎.

Edit for just busting chops. I love fly fishing since moved west. This time of year makes me really miss walleye fishing off Lake Erie in Ohio though. Nothing beats a day of drift fishing walleye.
Used to do that and muskie on lake Erie from NY when I was a kid. Fun fishing

catreaper

Master Baiter
All I’ve seen ITT is Bud Light, instead of Cold Smokes or Salmon Fly (don’t think Bridger Brewing bottle anything), a fag holding a bow like a cock, and no pics of homo erotica. Consider me disappointed
Well do us all a favor and start your own thread with all the awesome things you’re doing that won’t disappoint anyone.

Realkosher

Poster
Ummm did you not just see the “over the pants prayer fisting“ that so many gays historically enjoy?
OTPFB isn’t impressive
Well do us all a favor and start your own thread with all the awesome things you’re doing that won’t disappoint anyone.
Don’t get upset with me that your trip didn’t end with @BurtReynoldsMustache making sweet love to you atop a remote mountain in southwest Montana

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
Handing out likes like candy in this thread. Jealous as fuck fam.

We're going back to Breck and Steamboat in July to hike, fish and do men shit. Elk Ribeye at Leonora in Vail is tits by the way for those that haven't been.

Top Bottom