Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official big 10 championship thread

TJHall1

Legendary
Let’s go Hawkeyes. I just want to see playoff chaos
Gonna take a minor miracle, but good d and special teams can make up for a lot. Only thing is mitchagain is also damn good at defense and special teams, and not awful at offense.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Iowa comes out in formation looking like a military unit of some type.

Michigan’s uniforms are hideous. It looks like somebody forgot their jersey so they have to wear their warmups instead.

Sikness23245

Elite
Iowa comes out in formation looking like a military unit of some type.

Michigan’s uniforms are hideous. It looks like somebody forgot their jersey so they have to wear their warmups instead.
The blue pants are awful. They worked last week, though, so if they win this one, I won't complain about them again. 🙃

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Flipping is crazy. BIG game just boring but good football. ACC just massive offense and zero defense.
Damn. I'm using it again.
lying-coming.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Would love to see Iowa get their head out of their ass and beat these Michigan fags but the offense continues to Shit their pants whenever they have a chance to gain some momentum . There's just something about these MU people that makes me want to punch them in the face, I'm sure the ones on this bored are cool, but the typical jerkwads that give them all a bad rap need hit by a bus and backed over then hit again. They're almost as bad as your typical KU fan which is bad.

Michigan+fans.jpg

Sikness23245

Elite
Would love to see Iowa get their head out of their ass and beat these Michigan fags but the offense continues to Shit their pants whenever they have a chance to gain some momentum . There's just something about these MU people that makes me want to punch them in the face, I'm sure the ones on this bored are cool, but the typical jerkwads that give them all a bad rap need hit by a bus and backed over then hit again. They're almost as bad as your typical KU fan which is bad.

Michigan+fans.jpg
*UM

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Michigan doesn't want to let Iowa hang around. Somehow this Iowa team finds ways to win. I honestly wasn't expecting a season this good, very young on the o line. Couple that with a below average qb and you have the worst 10 win offense in cfb history. Utterly pathetic.

Sikness23245

Elite
Michigan doesn't want to let Iowa hang around. Somehow this Iowa team finds ways to win. I honestly wasn't expecting a season this good, very young on the o line. Couple that with a below average qb and you have the worst 10 win offense in cfb history. Utterly pathetic.
Iowa is shutting down Michigan's run game, and McNamara isn't good enough to carry the offense. Hope to see a little more sprinkling of McCaffrey in the 2nd half and more of Corum. He's barely played since the big run. Don't think Haskins will get it done against a defense like Iowa's.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Why do Michigan players always have the most retarded names. What kind of name is schoonmaker. Also their best player is name is Aidan

Sikness23245

Elite
Why do Michigan players always have the most retarded names. What kind of name is schoonmaker. Also their best player is name is Aidan
Apparently you weren't paying attention when they had the greatest name ever for a tight end: Jake Butt. In all fairness, no one else was paying attention to michigan then either. 🙄

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Apparently you weren't paying attention when they had the greatest name ever for a tight end: Jake Butt. In all fairness, no one else was paying attention to michigan then either. 🙄
Glad you guys are back on the big stage. Should be a fun playoffs

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Saw that earlier. That dude should thank the good Lord his parents passed along great athletic ability, because I can't imagine they offered much for iq.
I think he’s gonna be a baller. Played solid at CB as true freshman this year so far.

Michigan looking like the complete package right now.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is mich this good or are they getting lucky? This just seems like a ND to the playoff to get abused type of scenario. They look good but I just can't believe it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is mich this good or are they getting lucky? This just seems like a ND to the playoff to get abused type of scenario. They look good but I just can't believe it.
Michigan is definitely a solid all around team. Could see them beating anyone on any given night

Sikness23245

Elite
How it should be:

1. Michigan
2. BAMA
3. Cinci
4. 1980

How it probably will be:

1. Bama
2. Michigan
3. 1980
4. Cinci

Matchups are the same either way, so it doesn't really matter.

catreaper

Master Baiter
How it should be:

1. Michigan
2. BAMA
3. Cinci
4. 1980

How it probably will be:

1. Bama
2. Michigan
3. 1980
4. Cinci

How about that McNamara lol.

Also, @tjhall suck my shits and eat my dick. But seriously, good season bro.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
How it should be:

1. Michigan
2. BAMA
3. Cinci
4. 1980

How it probably will be:

1. Bama
2. Michigan
3. 1980
4. Cinci

I could see it either way. Like most people I just don’t see a Bama 1980 rematch in the semis. Both Bama and mich have a strong case for #1

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I will not be shocked if cincy beats Bama. Been that kind of year for us

Top Bottom