Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Biden/Covid new Vax requirements

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Perhaps. 🤞🏽

Edit to add- Even if they get an injunction on the EO, I bet most businesses still mandate it.
We need state laws prohibiting such mandates.

Time for GOP governors to step up.

They could use their own EOs in the meantime for that purpose. If they get stricken down it would hurt Puddin’s case.

KendallCat

Poster
This. 100% this. Once you look at all these decisions through the lens of them intentionally trying to destroy America, everything they do makes perfect sense. Occam's razor, imo.

i just told my wife this same exact thing this evening. Everything being done right now is being done on purpose, and if you don’t think Biden is president so he can be manipulated by those pulling the strings they you are delusional. He was in sixth place the Iowa caucus, and when they realized that Sanders winning the nom would cost them the house, senate, and Prez Clyburn pulled the strings to get Joe what he needed.

He is simply a puppet to do their dirty work and was installed as Prez, and told that he either takes the job and does as he is told or Hunter gets nailed. Easy choice - be a part of history and only one of 40+ humans in history to be a US President and we will cover your son, or don’t do what we tell you to do and we burn Hunter, ruin your family, and you go down with him. It is the only thing that makes sense. Nobody could be this bad on the economy, CoVid, Afghanistan, taxes, border issues, crime, racial issues. When it hits critical mass they remove him after he does the dirty work and they think Kamala can be the hero. They are both clueless and ruining our f*cking country.

120north

Elite
Founder
i just told my wife this same exact thing this evening. Everything being done right now is being done on purpose, and if you don’t think Biden is president so he can be manipulated by those pulling the strings they you are delusional. He was in sixth place the Iowa caucus, and when they realized that Sanders winning the nom would cost them the house, senate, and Prez Clyburn pulled the strings to get Joe what he needed.

He is simply a puppet to do their dirty work and was installed as Prez, and told that he either takes the job and does as he is told or Hunter gets nailed. Easy choice - be a part of history and only one of 40+ humans in history to be a US President and we will cover your son, or don’t do what we tell you to do and we burn Hunter, ruin your family, and you go down with him. It is the only thing that makes sense. Nobody could be this bad on the economy, CoVid, Afghanistan, taxes, border issues, crime, racial issues. When it hits critical mass they remove him after he does the dirty work and they think Kamala can be the hero. They are both clueless and ruining our f*cking country.
The more that I have been thinking about this, the more I think it is one of the more cynical moves this administration is making. They know that there is already a huge conflict between vaxed and unvaxed in the country. They need to use this to make a political gain somehow. They throw out a ridiculous constitutional end run using OSHA to enforce a dangerous EO. They know this ends in court They know this goes to the SCOTUS. They know SCOTUS will strike it down 5-4. They then use this to promote court packing as this is one of the liberal wet dreams that they need to have in place prior to the next round of election lawsuits. The libs lost the courts under Trump and they just can't fucking stand it. The fervor between the vaxed/unvaxed raises this issue to the stratosphere quickly.

Maybe this is a fever dream that I had this week while watching Pelican Brief during my breakthrough COVID case convalescence this past week, but keep your eyes on the prize as they say. Yes, I am Vaxed (suffered injury as well) and yes I still got the fucking shit for the second time. Vax mandates are completely unnecessary and as we are seeing with delta dangerous.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Also the courts take a very long time. In the meantime, everyone will be forced to take the shot. Even if it gets struck down in court, which I doubt, by the time it does, it will have had the desired effect already.
They got to the eviction moratorium pretty quickly. We need a Trump appointed judge to do an injunction

Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
Follow the science straight to Israel and find the most vaccinated country per capita is the most sick and hospitalized people to date.

The reason the push to get the vast majority vaxxed right now is because in about 3 or so months it's going to be really obvious who is driving the numbers and it's not the unvaxxed, especially if 30 plus percent of the unvaxxed are staying healthy and we are watching the sheep go to the hospital.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Why are you bring such a bitch about it? Just get the jab.

Why do you care if another person gets the jab? Did you ever care if people got the flu shot? BTW, you can get your covid booster and seasonal flu shot in one shot now!

Also, you never responded yesterday to the CDC changing the definition of vaccine within the last week,.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Because it's not safe or effective

Effective I'd agree.

Safe? I mean what's the definition we are working with?

Hospitalizations from covid are higher than from the vaccine.

Most adverse reactions from a vaccine happen in the first 6 weeks

And hundreds of millions across the planet have taken it.

Where is the line between cautious Karen, and safe enough? Folks seem to be grasping at straws, and have some sort of social disorder just like the people that are sure covid is going to kill them if they catch a sniffle.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Effective I'd agree.

Safe? I mean what's the definition we are working with?

Hospitalizations from covid are higher than from the vaccine.

Most adverse reactions from a vaccine happen in the first 6 weeks

And hundreds of millions across the planet have taken it.

Where is the line between cautious Karen, and safe enough? Folks seem to be grasping at straws, and have some sort of social disorder just like the people that are sure covid is going to kill them if they catch a sniffle.

Not sure, but i don't think its a decision that should be made by the government.

Anecdotally, I know more people who have been to the hospital with adverse vaccine effects than i do people who have gone to the hospital with Covid.

If it was a true vaccine that eliminated spread and gave you immunity, then I would understand the mandating more. However, its just not logical demanding vaccines that don't prevent spread.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Why do you care if another person gets the jab? Did you ever care if people got the flu shot? BTW, you can get your covid booster and seasonal flu shot in one shot now!

Also, you never responded yesterday to the CDC changing the definition of vaccine within the last week,.

As if the current zealot crew that doesn't want to get the jab DOES NOT care that others choose to get it...

BigBucnNole

Elite
Not sure, but i don't think its a decision that should be made by the government.

Anecdotally, I know more people who have been to the hospital with adverse vaccine effects than i do people who have gone to the hospital with Covid.

If it was a true vaccine that eliminated spread and gave you immunity, then I would understand the mandating more. However, its just not logical demanding vaccines that don't prevent spread.

If only that were the argument we are having. Seems like it's a fight over people dying, whether it's from the vax or from the disease.

I agree with you about where the combination of safety, efficacy, and necessity dictate a government choosing between denying the vax, allowing volunteers to take the vax, using soft coercion to take the vax, or mandates. But nobody is having that argument.

Top Bottom