Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Off to the ACC Championship Game...

I hope you guys beat the brakes off ul. UK did their best to expose their weaknesses. Hopefully your coaching staff took notes and just wears their qb out.
No. We want the four best teams in the playoff.

1-UM
2- Washington
3- Texas
4- 🐘

No way any objective person can argue FSU belongs in the conversation about the four best teams. Unfortunate for them they lost their QB, but they did and are no longer even remotely close to one of the four best
Conference championship matter (supposedly) which means UGA should be left out for FSU if they win. Its not like they would be leaving out Bama or Texas where the margin is wide.

Ohio won a championship with their third stringer so FSU should get the same chance.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
No way any objective person can argue FSU belongs in the conversation about the four best teams. Unfortunate for them they lost their QB, but they did and are no longer even remotely close to one of the four best
Just held the 15th ranked team to 6 points. Easily the best Defense in CFB. Would easily beat Michigan as is, and UW with our 2nd string QB.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
7 sacks, 188 total yards, what are you talking about? We beat them with half our team.
The back 7 are definitely really good. I just didn't think FSU looked like a top 7 team today. I know UL just isn't the 14th best team in the country. Rankings are rankings but watching football today.... this was the worst game and ul was the worst team and FSU just barely beat them.

You're probably still in anyway but I'm just saying that nobody thinks FSU is a top 5 team after today.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
The back 7 are definitely really good. I just didn't think FSU looked like a top 7 team today. I know UL just isn't the 14th best team in the country. Rankings are rankings but watching football today.... this was the worst game and ul was the worst team and FSU just barely beat them.

You're probably still in anyway but I'm just saying that nobody thinks FSU is a top 5 team after today.
I think you mean the Iowa was the worst team and that Michigan looked awful beating them with their first string QB. That conference is trash.

I think you mean the Iowa was the worst team and that Michigan looked awful beating them with their first string QB. That conference is trash.
That conference is trash but yours is even worse.

If they were putting the four best in it would be

1- Washington
2- Texas
3- 🐘
4- Pups

CurtOFD78

Elite
Respect to the Noles. Brutal situation.

Maybe y’all beat UGA and can claim a split NC. That was the plan for bama
I'm disappointed for sure. I really wanted to see us get that 3 slot with Texas 4. I mainly hurt for the players and coaches. This season has been so damn fun to watch. I went to the LSU game in Orlando and up to Tally for the Duke game, and the excitement surrounding the program right now is on a level I have not seen since 2013. FSU is on the way up and this won't keep us down, it'll only motivate the players and coaches. I'm hoping we're playing in the Big 10 or SEC in 2 years. I've had enough of the ACC.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm disappointed for sure. I really wanted to see us get that 3 slot with Texas 4. I mainly hurt for the players and coaches. This season has been so damn fun to watch. I went to the LSU game in Orlando and up to Tally for the Duke game, and the excitement surrounding the program right now is on a level I have not seen since 2013. FSU is on the way up and this won't keep us down, it'll only motivate the players and coaches. I'm hoping we're playing in the Big 10 or SEC in 2 years. I've had enough of the ACC.
You should join the navy

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
They should’ve made a statement and left Michigan out because of their cheating to teach them a lesson, Jim Harbaugh is nothing but a cheater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom