Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NYPD Rookie Cop Performs Wild Lap Dance On Her Boss At Christmas Party

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
None of yall would have done anything differently than Chief
So I was given this same kind of dilemma July of 2008. Squadron 4th of July picnic and we had a bounce house. Wife is there and son is 2yrs old and is having a blast jumping with the female airman in the bounce house. It’s hot and the ladies are in shorts and bikini tops. Party is winding down, we have all been drinking, and two of them walk up to me and ask me to get in the bounce house with them.

I had an out of world experience for 2 seconds, my dick said this is going to be fun and then my brain took over (let’s just factor in my brain doesn’t win this argument…ever) and I said no thank you but keep having fun.

Bosses know and are warned to not get in this kind of situation. It is fun to be 24 again, unfortunately this incident will set him back a few bucks.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I was given this same kind of dilemma July of 2008. Squadron 4th of July picnic and we had a bounce house. Wife is there and son is 2yrs old and is having a blast jumping with the female airman in the bounce house. It’s hot and the ladies are in shorts and bikini tops. Party is winding down, we have all been drinking, and two of them walk up to me and ask me to get in the bounce house with them.

I had an out of world experience for 2 seconds, my dick said this is going to be fun and then my brain took over (let’s just factor in my brain doesn’t win this argument…ever) and I said no thank you but keep having fun.

Bosses know and are warned to not get in this kind of situation. It is fun to be 24 again, unfortunately this incident will set him back a few bucks.
Yeah no company ink. Those serpent bitches get you to eat the apple.(not your wife)
When I was young I lived in myrtle. All my buddies- dudes and chicks worked at masters gentlemens club. I nibbled the apple doing stupid shit. Some crazy stories but nothing that could take me out. Minor indiscretions.
Costanza"wasthatwrong"gif

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Yeah no company ink. Those serpent bitches get you to eat the apple.(not your wife)
When I was young I lived in myrtle. All my buddies- dudes and chicks worked at masters gentlemens club. I nibbled the apple doing stupid shit. Some crazy stories but nothing that could take me out. Minor indiscretions.
Costanza"wasthatwrong"gif
I love that place. got my wife a shirt from there and used to sleep in it all the time, unfortunately it wore out last year and was thrown away. Need to get her another one.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I love that place. got my wife a shirt from there and used to sleep in it all the time, unfortunately it wore out last year and was thrown away. Need to get her another one.
I'd imagine you and I are close in age. If you were there bw 1996-2004 we probably did shots at the least. I used to have too much fun. Now I just like to have fun and a good time.
I won a penthouse pet date on valentines day. Totally rigged by my wop brethren.(Irish Italian German) the ending sucks but the months leading up to winning the contest was hilarious. My back was so trashed I couldn't walk for more than 10 min without falling out. I couldn't go on the date. I gave a good friend my id and told the Family my buddy was going as me. They were fine with it. I haven't seen him in 12 years but he still won't let me pay for anything. So he had fun which is good. He was a geek. It brought him out of his shell

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Has your brain ever won a fight against your dick?

Has your dick ever won a fight against your brain?

Dude hasn't gotten a bj in 7-10. That is a prison sentence
Its called self control lol and I struggle with it every minute of my life. On that note when it showed his wife my first thought was it was his mom or neighbor. haha prison sentence

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yeah YouTube has become our best advertising/marketing channel. We haven’t added a ton of posters lately, but we have added some really good ones that found us on YouTube. @Emma tenywa is one
Organic.
Hard work.
Entrepreneurial spirit.
Best way to grow normally
I once heard a story about Bill Gates starting in a garage. I think that may be bullshit.
Tfsf needs growth lines but I wouldn't say it has to be done by Thursday. I still don't have bedroom Furniture

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
that's cool. But you definitely wanna hear my ideas. And I'll want partial rights to those
I don't hear well in my right ear

Look lets get folks in. We all wanna cut. Keep your dick in your pants or you're gonna be PastureMoose.
Bidding starts noon tomorrow bw me and you for the opportunity to present her w a subpar offer. We are like dión sanders recruiting in October. We gotta reel in a 5*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom