Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY Post: Consensual Incest should be decriminalized

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Next thing you know, sex with clowns is gonna be legal!

B1yLojP.gif

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@QuanChi - The rapid decline of decency, morality and civility is the same dynamic that eventually led to the collapse of the Roman empire. Sexual deviancy has always existed but mostly in private, but when a government decriminalizes incest, Pandoras box is open and out come the demons of depravity. It's like descending into oblivion one step at a time.

Pineapple

Legendary
The end goal is pedophelia. Age is just a number/Love is Love... look up Henry “Harry” Hay. One of the founding members of the homosexual movement. Others chastised him and told him to be quiet but he marched in a pride parade with a sign that read - NAMBLA walks with me.

Getting homosexuality mainstream was just a step.

Rushie

Poster
The end goal is pedophelia. Age is just a number/Love is Love... look up Henry “Harry” Hay. One of the founding members of the homosexual movement. Others chastised him and told him to be quiet but he marched in a pride parade with a sign that read - NAMBLA walks with me.

Getting homosexuality mainstream was just a step.
This right here.

If we as a society are going to allow gender reassignment procedures for minors, even prepubescent, then it's not a stretch to say minors have sufficient mental capacity to consent to sex with adults.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Look man. If it’s consenting ADULTS why does it matter? Sure, it is gross. But if it’s adults willingly consenting the state has no role and no business saying shit.

because any child created from such a relationship will most likely have serious genetic issues and birth defects.

now if both parties in question want to be sterilized, then suit yourself.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
because any child created from such a relationship will most likely have serious genetic issues and birth defects.

now if both parties in question want to be sterilized, then suit yourself.

In the case of a brother and sister yes. But not a cousin. Marrying your cousin has been legal in Europe forever. Which is more where my head was when I replied.

Like I said, I think it’s gross but it is hard for me to support the state making laws against anyone outside of the immediate family. I actually knew a guy that was the product of his dad raping his own daughter. So this poor dude’s mom was also his sister. Real fucked up situation.

Jtrain80

Legendary
In the case of a brother and sister yes. But not a cousin. Marrying your cousin has been legal in Europe forever. Which is more where my head was when I replied.

Like I said, I think it’s gross but it is hard for me to support the state making laws against anyone outside of the immediate family. I actually knew a guy that was the product of his dad raping his own daughter. So this poor dude’s mom was also his sister. Real fucked up situation.

Never knew anyone that knew anyone that was a product of that.

How did affect him mentally? Was Dad charged?

I am not making light of a difficult situation, just curios.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Never knew anyone that knew anyone that was a product of that.

How did affect him mentally? Was Dad charged?

I am not making light of a difficult situation, just curios.

You know, he was a really odd guy socially and he’s a hermit today on the family farm. The same place all that fucked up shit happened. He doesn’t even go out to get groceries as far as I know. His cousin (also an odd dude) does all that for him.

He is a genius, legitimate genius. He invented something (some kind of tech) his senior year of high school that still pays the bills today. It also got him a full ride to MIT but he couldn’t handle it socially and left after like a month.

His dad did some jail time but ended up raising him after his mother died. He was young, think it was suicide. I can’t remember for sure. His dad was an abusive drunk. Just a horrible situation.

Jtrain80

Legendary
You know, he was a really odd guy socially and he’s a hermit today on the family farm. The same place all that fucked up shit happened. He doesn’t even go out to get groceries as far as I know. His cousin (also an odd dude) does all that for him.

He is a genius, legitimate genius. He invented something (some kind of tech) his senior year of high school that still pays the bills today. It also got him a full ride to MIT but he couldn’t handle it socially and left after like a month.

His dad did some jail time but ended up raising him after his mother died. He was young, think it was suicide. I can’t remember for sure. His dad was an abusive drunk. Just a horrible situation.

Crazy.

I had a great uncle that was a hermit and lived until the 2000's with no running water or electricity. He would drive his truck down to the family reunions(about a 1/4 mile down the hill). Grew vegetables and cows. Only took a bath when it was warm enough to get in the creek.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Crazy.

I had a great uncle that was a hermit and lived until the 2000's with no running water or electricity. He would drive his truck down to the family reunions(about a 1/4 mile down the hill). Grew vegetables and cows. Only took a bath when it was warm enough to get in the creek.

@vikingtiger has a really good friend like that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Why should we give a shit what someone else wants to do. How is fucking your sister any worse than cutting your dick off. Not my cup of tea, but not the government’s job to decide.

I have no problem with what 2 consenting adults do with each other, as long as it isn't hurting anyone else. Gross as fuck, but not my business, and sure as hell not the government's.

TJHall1

Legendary
Why should we give a shit what someone else wants to do. How is fucking your sister any worse than cutting your dick off. Not my cup of tea, but not the government’s job to decide.
Tell that to the kid with 1 eye and half a brain because his brother and sister wanted to fuck each other. Some of you are fucking retarded

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If the relationship is close enough to cause genetic defects then it is an appropriate place for the government to regulate. $.02

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
If the relationship is close enough to cause genetic defects then it is an appropriate place for the government to regulate. $.02

What about people with sickle cell? Or down's syndrome? Should the government get involved anytime people want to get married and their offspring would likely have genetic defects?

I am with you, really. Do not think siblings should marry, and really have no problem with the law against it...but it is interesting the things we think the government should and shouldn't do.

I err on the side of not trusting the government to not abuse pretty much any law on the books, likely in ways we haven't even imagined. The less power and more constraints on our government, the better.

Nayat

Elite
What about people with sickle cell? Or down's syndrome? Should the government get involved anytime people want to get married and their offspring would likely have genetic defects?

I am with you, really. Do not think siblings should marry, and really have no problem with the law against it...but it is interesting the things we think the government should and shouldn't do.

I err on the side of not trusting the government to not abuse pretty much any law on the books, likely in ways we haven't even imagined. The less power and more constraints on our government, the better.
^ He's right you know.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

I agree. Less is better in most cases. However, there must be some legal framework or society will not function. So, everyone must draw there lines somewhere.

Top Bottom