Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY AG Letitia James Sends Trump Shock Message – Here’s What She’ll Do If Donald Can’t Pay

MalO

Elite
Trump Tower is worth just about the same as his fine.

I've also read articles where Letitia James says she hates looking at the tower every day on her commute. I think she wants to seize it and rebrand the tower.

"We are prepared to make sure that the judgment is paid to New Yorkers, and yes, I look at 40 Wall Street each and every day," James said, referencing the property's address.

It's TDS. Most new yorkers are liberal nutcases and they hate anything that says Trump on it.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Trump Tower is worth just about the same as his fine.

I've also read articles where Letitia James says she hates looking at the tower every day on her commute. I think she wants to seize it and rebrand the tower.

It's TDS. Most new yorkers are liberal nutcases and they hate anything that says Trump on it.
They won't accept the value though. They'll use their BS valuations to go after everything. They aren't even pretending to care about the law or fairness. THis is straight up punishment and vengeance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom