Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nsiap, what do we have here? Is this real? (Hunter Biden)

lucio

Poster
Founder
Liberals are disgusting pieces of trash

Edit: Picture removed by mods - appreciate getting the info out but we need to be careful about images with children being potentially compromised - croot_overlord - We will attempt to find a way to make people aware of these things while keeping ourselves from becoming responsible for sharing illegal content

Last edited by a moderator:

BigCL24

Poster
That looks a lot like the dress up they had to wear in Isaac Kappy's video/dead man switch

U2fan

Poster
Will be interesting to see over the next few months before the skank takes over how Joes transgressions are further skewed.....just amazing that geriatric codger is the leader of the free world, embarrassing.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Gut tells me fakenews.

If there was legit damning evidence on him it woulda come out before the election.

tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Gut tells me fakenews.

If there was legit damning evidence on him it woulda come out before the election.
I want to acknowledge that there is obviously some fucked up stuff happening on this images, but that as of right now I don't think it is a smoking gun on Hunter Biden.

Pictures removed to protect our site

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Fair enough.
Appreciate you trying to get the info out. Part of the core tenants of what we are doing here is trying to get the info out there - it's just a tricky deal on how to handle things.

Top Bottom