Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NSFW Sweet 16

Storms coming

Poster
It was from March of last year if you look at the OP. This thread just got a bump from the grave
If it's possible, I do have a request. On a laptop looking at a page it shows who started the thread and when and the last reply and when. On my phone it only shows who made the last reply and when. Is it possible to get the OP on my phone like it is on the laptop? Tia.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@Croot_Overlord can you help me out here. I have perused the NSFW and am thrilled. But as far as the Sweet 16 go. Can you link to the bracket and where we vote/pick our winners. I feel I can make a run at the @Esso Club title this year!!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord can you help me out here. I have perused the NSFW and am thrilled. But as far as the Sweet 16 go. Can you link to the bracket and where we vote/pick our winners. I feel I can make a run at the @Esso Club title this year!!
This was set up 2 years ago and it just got bumped recently. @UNC71-00 was helping run it and then he ghosted a while back

Top Bottom